Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22556 22557 22558 22559 22560 22561 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Owwin
-Dessynea-
I really hate my German class, and the world as a whole right now.
The United States education system getting you down?

My professor is breezing through chapters, which is fine really if it weren't for the amazing amounts of homework she assigns for each chapter.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm

l-Kriel-l
Pffffff. It's funny because you think my house isn't a shithole. xd
But I'll have to see how far apart they are. It's really also me coming up with an excuse for us to hang out.
If the convention is on a weekend I will be at Luke's if you are there. We can all hang out. But you will have to ask him if you can stay there. You have his MSN right?

Also if you mean The Gateway convention center it is not long at all. A hotel would be closer, but for free you can't do much better. Unless Idlewood shudder.

Owwin

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Don't hate me! ;-;

LF: I coulda. xD
Too bad it was only a dream.

Owwin: I dunno. I could only think of a couple things like that.

You just got here...so I don't have a reason to hate you. Plus you are much too nice usually so it would be difficult to dislike you.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

-Dessynea-
My professor is breezing through chapters, which is fine really if it weren't for the amazing amounts of homework she assigns for each chapter.
You have my sympathy. My spanish 3 and 4 teacher ruined the language for me doing that same thing.

Owwin

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

-Dessynea-
Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Don't hate me! ;-;

You just got here...so I don't have a reason to hate you. Plus you are much too nice usually so it would be difficult to dislike you.
Yay!
That makes me all happy. :3
*hugs* ^w^
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Don't hate me! ;-;

Yay!
*hugs* ^w^

*hugs back*
I love hugs!

-Dessynea-

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

-Dessynea-
Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Terara Drakon
-Dessynea-
Don't hate me! ;-;

Yay!
*hugs* ^w^

*hugs back*
I love hugs!
Me too! :'3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Owwin
l-Kriel-l
Pffffff. It's funny because you think my house isn't a shithole. xd
But I'll have to see how far apart they are. It's really also me coming up with an excuse for us to hang out.
If the convention is on a weekend I will be at Luke's if you are there. We can all hang out. But you will have to ask him if you can stay there. You have his MSN right?

Also if you mean The Gateway convention center it is not long at all. A hotel would be closer, but for free you can't do much better. Unless Idlewood shudder.

Yeah, it's the entire weekend of april 23rd. And yes, I have his MSN.
But me going at all is a huge maybe, depending on whether or not my parents make me go to the school musical on the same weekend.
I'm gonna be PISSED if they do.
I believe it's the Gateway center. Also, if I go, I'm gonna have a friend (MAYBE two) with me, if that is alright with him. I'll talk to him about it.

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

l-Kriel-l
But me going at all is a huge maybe, depending on whether or not my parents make me go to the school musical on the same weekend.
I believe it's the Gateway center. Also, if I go, I'm gonna have a friend (MAYBE two) with me, if that is alright with him. I'll talk to him about it.
Well he hosts SSBB tournaments in the area and one time invited a lot of people to bunk with him, like 10, but some of yours may have to sleep on the floor. If Becky moves out there will be extra room though. Oh and the Gateway center isn't far at all. Hell we may go with you how much are tickets?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Owwin
l-Kriel-l
Well he hosts SSBB tournaments in the area and one time invited a lot of people to bunk with him, like 10, but some of yours may have to sleep on the floor. If Becky moves out there will be extra room though.

I don't mind the floor. I do that all the time. xd

I should get on MSN now.

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm

l-Kriel-l
Owwin
l-Kriel-l
Well he hosts SSBB tournaments in the area and one time invited a lot of people to bunk with him, like 10, but some of yours may have to sleep on the floor. If Becky moves out there will be extra room though.

I should get on MSN now.
The Gateway center isn't far at all. Hell we may go with you how much are tickets? Luke may not want to go too bad, but he will if I pay his way in.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey guys.

snim

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Owwin
l-Kriel-l
Owwin
l-Kriel-l

I should get on MSN now.
The Gateway center isn't far at all. Hell we may go with you how much are tickets? Luke may not want to go too bad, but he will if I pay his way in.

Ticket prices confuse me. There's four different prices depending on what days you're going, and I'm not sure if the preorder price is its own price or if it's added to the door price.
Friday's somewhere around $40, saturday around $30, and sunday around $20. I think. Entire weekend...I believe is $45 or so. Preorder includes a cosplay discount, which I plan to take advantage of.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 pm

l-Kriel-l
Ticket prices confuse me. There's four different prices depending on what days you're going, and I'm not sure if the preorder price is its own price or if it's added to the door price.
Friday's somewhere around $40, saturday around $30, and sunday around $20. I think. Entire weekend...I believe is $45 or so. Preorder includes a cosplay discount, which I plan to take advantage of.
I may take advantage of that too. Imagine it. I craft myself a nu mou costume, and wear it the entire weekend. We could hang out, and I would still have no face to the cult, plus a discount.

Owwin

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Maquerelle
Hey guys.
Hello, Sam.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22556 22557 22558 22559 22560 22561 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games