Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22572 22573 22574 22575 22576 22577 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Hungry are you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Okay so I am going to lend out the Dark Tower series to everybody in teh cult and we are all gonna sign on the inside of the covers or something when we read them, because not only would that be cool, but I need to know who I can talk Dark Tower with. I need to talk about it. Book six had a whole chapter or two in the back that just made me sick. Stomach sick, mind sick. The monsters they introduced were so perfect, that I hate them. I hate them so much. They are vile and disgusting and I want to just blow their heads right from their necks with some hard caliber weapon. God they are the perfect monsters. I would actually be scared of them. I can only say that about a few other imaginary creatures.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Owwin
Okay so I am going to lend out the Dark Tower series to everybody in teh cult and we are all gonna sign on the inside of the covers or something when we read them, because not only would that be cool, but I need to know who I can talk Dark Tower with. I need to talk about it. Book six had a whole chapter or two in the back that just made me sick. Stomach sick, mind sick. The monsters they introduced were so perfect, that I hate them. I hate them so much. They are vile and disgusting and I want to just blow their heads right from their necks with some hard caliber weapon. God they are the perfect monsters. I would actually be scared of them. I can only say that about a few other imaginary creatures.
User Image
Are they anything like the Chronicles of ******** I wanna read those again. The Black Cauldron book was way better than the movie, Gurgi was SIX FEET TALL and wouldn't fit in a stupid cauldron to kill himself even if he WEREN'T a total chicken s**t.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 pm

waitwaitwait

are wayne and orphie engaged

Al Torrenz

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Are they anything like the Chronicles of ******** I wanna read those again. The Black Cauldron book was way better than the movie, Gurgi was SIX FEET TALL and wouldn't fit in a stupid cauldron to kill himself even if he WEREN'T a total chicken s**t.

User Image
Well The wiki article says Chronicles of Prydain was a fantasy thing for children. The Dark Tower is a Fantasy/Sci Fi series that I don't even think I should be reading yet. It keeps turning more into horror as they go on though, and it is good.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image
Well The wiki article says Chronicles of Prydain was a fantasy thing for children. The Dark Tower is a Fantasy/Sci Fi series that I don't even think I should be reading. It keeps turning more into horror as they go on though, and it is good.
User Image
Sh...shut up... emo I like kids' books, they always have happy endings. But if those were kids' books, kids these days must be really dumb, because I'm the only person I know who ever made heads or tails of that series.

I don't really like horror stuff so count me out. If you wanna send around Flowers for Algernon or The Giver I can talk about them forever though.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Sh...shut up... emo I like kids' books, they always have happy endings.

I don't really like horror stuff so count me out. If you wanna send around Flowers for Algernon or The Giver I can talk about them forever though.

User Image
They are Steven King horror. Not the worst, but the one thing just hits me personally. You could handle it. Plus it is a great read. It is King's Lord of the Rings.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
HELLO DOUCHEBAGS

Class still ain't over, btw. So how is everyone?
User Image
Sleepy. I was supposed to take a nap, but I didn't, and it's my dad's birthday, so I can't sleep now.

Also feeling a little sick. :c

You?

User Image

Eying the professor so I can cut out of Gaia if she edges too close. Trying to fill out an assignment on research sources and putting them in APA format.

Also, I'm ******** hungry. I skipped breakfast this morning to get to my 8am SCUBA class.
User Image
I never enjoyed ******** around at school. xd How is it fun if you spend 50% of your time not getting caught?

Anyway, scuba diving? That's cool and probably a good thing you skipped breakfast.

User Image

It's probably the thrill of doing something you're not supposed to be doing right under the professor's nose. xd

Yeah, it's probably a good idea not to eat too much while swimming around, but still you need energy to exercise.
User Image
Pfsh. If I want cheap thrills I'll shoplift.

I've never met anybody who had scuba diving as a hobby. That's so cool. surprised Is it hard? I've always loved diving and stuff, but the pressure at even 8 feet deep is too much for me, I bet it'd be ridiculous deep down.

User Image

I've only dived once; the class I'm taking is still going through procedures and teaching students about the equipment.

But like I said, I dove once off the coast of Mexico. We went down about 40 feet. The thing about pressure is that when you go down a set amount of feet, you plug your nose or something periodically and just exhale; that should equalize the pressure. My class hasn't gone into specifics yet, but I think that's how I remember doing it.

Once you take care of ear pressure, it should be smooth sailing from there. Just keep breathing (duh) and occasionally keep an eye on your PSI indicator to see what air you have left. There are a lot of things to worry about, but once you get things straightened out, diving can be very enjoyable. The water in Mexico was really warm, even down at 40ft. It was very relaxing. Lots of fishies and crustaceans.

Sir Codin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 pm

ChaosTorrent
waitwaitwait

User Image
No they're just ******** think.

@LoA: I don't think I'd ever be able to do it. I saw this thing on 1000 ways to die where this chick had an emergency and had to spend hours in a decompression chamber and then some inept employee changed the pressure on her and she ******** exploded. So I'll stick to diving 8 feet and coming back up. But I'm very jealous of you. Sea life is supposed to be really beautiful. You should try Australia if you ever get a chance.

@Owwin: Really? D: LoTR was tl;dr. I stopped after the Hobbit because I couldn't ******** stand the way Tolkien rambled.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Did anyone figure out how to get These? =O

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

SlR PRIZE
User Image
NO BUT I WANT THEM

They are going down so they must still be available.

ZOMG maybe?

EDIT:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/anialaine-changed-unsoulbound-and-out-now-3/t.58752333/

Leaked apparently, but now they're available, but... only through a glitch? neutral idk

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
ChaosTorrent
waitwaitwait

User Image

@LoA: I don't think I'd ever be able to do it. I saw this thing on 1000 ways to die where this chick had an emergency and had to spend hours in a decompression chamber and then some inept employee changed the pressure on her and she ******** exploded. So I'll stick to diving 8 feet and coming back up. But I'm very jealous of you. Sea life is supposed to be really beautiful. You should try Australia if you ever get a chance.

@Owwin: Really? D: LoTR was tl;dr. I stopped after the Hobbit because I couldn't ******** stand the way Tolkien rambled.

User Image

She probably had to spend time in that chamber because of decompression sickness, commonly known as "the Bends." It happens when you go down to a certain depth and stay down there too long and nitrogen builds up in your body. Too much and a lot of dangerous s**t can happen to you. Decompression chambers help to treat decompression sickness, but yeah, that death purely an accident and totally the inept employee's fault.

Sir Codin

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
SlR PRIZE
User Image
NO BUT I WANT THEM

They are going down so they must still be available.

ZOMG maybe?

User Image

Wouldn't know, I don't play... I think Jack does, or did at least. He might know.
I want them SOOO bad.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
ChaosTorrent
waitwaitwait

User Image

User Image
Well Dark Tower is 7 books and each are over 300 pages. King kinda rambles in the beginning of his books, but once he gets into the action it is actiony til the end.

Oh and 1000 ways to die makes up half of the s**t it does and the other half is exaggerated to hell.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
ChaosTorrent
waitwaitwait

User Image

User Image

She probably had to spend time in that chamber because of decompression sickness, commonly known as "the Bends." It happens when you go down to a certain depth and stay down there too long and nitrogen builds up in your body. Too much and a lot of dangerous s**t can happen to you. Decompression chambers help to treat decompression sickness, but yeah, that death purely an accident and totally the inept employee's fault.
User Image
Yeah they said something about nitrogen. But that scared the ******** out of me.

@Owwin: I KNOW BUT IT'S ******** TERRIFYING I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY ROOM AGAIN AND I CAN EVEN DIE IN HERE crying

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22572 22573 22574 22575 22576 22577 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games