Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22587 22588 22589 22590 22591 22592 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 pm

User Image
I should go to bed but my cat is not inside yet.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Allegro
I am kind of the reverse of Joe.

I'm all for organized religion. it does amazing charitable work for the less fortunate, but it's the individuals that twist its power, and the sheep that follow them, that ******** the whole thing up.

That's the main reason why I abandoned it and am now somewhat against it. But still...everyone has the right to believe what they believe.

Sir Codin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:|
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 pm

I just got to thinking; remember all those vending machines you'd dump a quarter or two into for a little trinket?

I've taken note how the Japanese equivalent, gashapon seem to be of better quality, whereas the ones over here, seem to break a bit too easily, or just look kinda low quality overall.

Just a wee something I noticed.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Allegro

I'm all for organized religion. it does amazing charitable work for the less fortunate, but it's the individuals that twist its power, and the sheep that follow them, that ******** the whole thing up.

That's the reason I abandoned it and am now somewhat against it. But still...everyone has the right to believe what they believe.
User Image
The same is true of any organization, not just religious organization. Wherever there's power there's corruption. Politics, business, prison, 4chan...

@Nom: Lol'd. xd

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Allegro

That's the reason I abandoned it and am now somewhat against it. But still...everyone has the right to believe what they believe.
User Image
The same is true of any organization, not just religious organization. Wherever there's power there's corruption. Politics, business, prison, 4chan...

User Image

xd

There were other reasons I abandoned it...it's just, getting sick and tired of all the fanatics was the base of it.

Sir Codin

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

On a lighter note because belief is a subject best kept personal.

Enjoy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Allegro

User Image

User Image

xd

There were other reasons I abandoned it...it's just, getting sick and tired of all the fanatics was the base of it.
User Image
It's ******** true. m00t will ban you for calling him butthurt. There are pics but I'm too lazy to go re-find them. xd

And that's the exact same reason I stopped following Kingdom Hearts, lulz.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Allegro

User Image

User Image

xd

User Image
It's ******** true. m00t will ban you for calling him butthurt. There are pics but I'm too lazy to go re-find them. xd

User Image

I just tend to ignore most fanatics of anything now, but religion I'm still not going back into. I'm done with it...I'm tired of the "obey or you'll go to hell" bullshit, I'm tired of the preaching, I'm tired of the holy wars, I'm tired of the "my God is better than your God" bullshit.

The only thing I like about religion is that the non-fanatics actually try to help people...and they make awesome music. Church pipe-organs, ftw!

Sir Codin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:33 pm

User Image
Oh my god, the reactions. xd

Reminds me of VagEYEna Man.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Lady Psycho Sexy
Lord of Armageddon
Allegro

User Image

User Image

xd

User Image

User Image

I just tend to ignore most fanatics of anything now, but religion I'm still not going back into. I'm done with it...I'm tired of the "obey or you'll go to hell" bullshit, I'm tired of the preaching, I'm tired of the holy wars, I'm tired of the "my God is better than your God" bullshit.

The only thing I like about religion is that the non-fanatics actually try to help people...and they make awesome music. Church pipe-organs, ftw!
User Image
Me too. I don't have any specific religion, but I try my best to respect others' beliefs. There's only one spiritual message that's ever sat right with me: “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

THEY WON'T STOP! WILL NOTHING STOP THEM?
POLITICS GO!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

User Image
0:30-0:40 made me laugh so ******** hard.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
0:30-0:40 made me laugh so ******** hard.

User Image
I need to try that thing. It is pretty kick a** looking. Chat roulette.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22587 22588 22589 22590 22591 22592 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games