Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Ryu looked up and ran off to go find Shinji.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Hiro flew in Rahennos office as a eagle and looked around but the raikage wasnt there so he transformed back and his clone dropped the note on his desk and his clone disappeared
Dear Rahenno,

I'm not sure if you know this but I have to tell someone .I went exploring in Iwagakure and it seems as if the village has given in to the Akatsuki.....I'm pretending that I need a sensei to teach me Earth jutsus but I dont know how much longer I will be able to hold this position....The Tsuchikage got everyone in the village killed for not following his change of government.

Sincerely,
Hiro Uzaki

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 am

Arata ran into the office a bit worried about whatever situation was happening in suna.

"Man he isn't here."

Arata read a note left by the last person that had stopped by before.

"Man something tells me he hasn't been in for a while"

It seams more than just suna are in a jam Arata thought to himself He pocketed the note thinking mabye he could get the message to someone.

"Alright I have to get outta here, there must be a few more problems than I thought."

Awith that arata exited the office his clones turned the corner of the office olny to be spun around as Arata dashed into the village
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 pm

"I guess this is the place, its just like Oroami's office back home."

-He walks up to the door and knocks. Hopefully, here he can find a teacher who can finally train him in the use of lightning jutsu, and how to bring out the full potential of his blade.-

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Hikari walked in."Sorry I found this store and it had all these cute little bobble heads!!"She held up one of a cow."And then there were these stuffed animals!!"She held up another cow."Haha."She smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 pm

"OK well when you find what yer lookin for just find me cuz I'm gonna go have some fun!!"She smiled and exited.

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:46 pm

"You're such a goof"

-Yun laughs as he knocks again, still no answer, now he's irritated. But, he cools down and walks away.-

"I don't think anyone is here...Well, there is one other place I have to go visit, care to come? Hikari?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Hiro walked in with the bandages still wrapped around him and sat down on Rahennos chair looking amused that he finally sat on the chair of the Raikage

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Hikari eyes the stranger, then finally walked up to him."Soooo do you know where the kage is?Or really anything fun??"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Melody walked up her long purple hair moving behind her. She she stood next to hikari asking "Hikari, what are we here for?"

xDPGx joe xmobx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 am

Hiro smiled "The Raikage is currently fighting an akatsuki right now........"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm

((Well, Actually, I'm at the gates fending off a beast of water and an Archangel. Don't know how far I'll go, but hopeful I'll be able to save cloud))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am

((Dont come back yet!.....I like sitting on your chair. xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm

When Hiro felt better he just got up and disappeared leaving dust behind as he left to the gates

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 pm

-Yun returned once again to the Raikage's office, hoping to that he would be there so he could recieve training. He knocks on the door.-

"Hope he's here this time."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games