Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:19 pm
Kurai.. has holy powers O_o;; ??

::blink blink::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:21 pm
...poor uwasa..he think no one lub him.

Kuri has Holy powers? the only "holy"power he got is whacking someone hard with the bible..I swear..that book is huge!!

hmm..now the question is..is this mint on Kuri's account?::wish I had a beard to scratch::  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:25 pm
-__-;;

aren't you a high priest? Won't that mean holy powers??

Oh! I forgot you have something with fire.....bah!

I'm not thinking straight today -__- and now i have a truck load of RPing to do..but i'm soo lazy i'm going to reply tomorrow morning or something because i'm evil that way

And i gave out a warning for those two boys who are trying to sneak in. I said that they have tonight to get away before Feena gets to them. That sounds like fun though, i haven't Rp as a evil character and Feena still has her evil traits.

That means Sock to!! He will get ten times the pain that Sakura Ai gave him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:33 pm
Why is everyone bent on trying to sneack into the party i would but i want to have children someday. Also they asked us not to its a girl things just leave em be.  

uwasa

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:43 pm
*skims through posts* O.o;;

okay....

whats with the gay thing?!? Is Kurai and Ky hiding "secrets" from us XD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:48 pm
im back, and the pain has lessened ::looks at all the craziness::

and something tells me that I have miss alot of events since I was gone 0.o  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 pm
I'm very glad you head cleared up that makes telling you this so much easier.Me and susie broke up she dumped me also joy it still believing that you will marry ky. Also susie already has a new boyfreind named seth and kurai according to them is gay welcome to rias land of dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 pm
HELLOWOH!!! TIFF

i think my tiredness is gone..anyways

Tiff.

Kurai and Ky might have something going on IRL (this i don't know)

I think Susie and Usawa broke up..i think because of Seth (?)

Joy is just being Joy

Um..a couple of boys are trying to sneak into the party XP which the'll die tomorrow because i'm not into my "slayer" mood today.

um..i think thats all...not sure really..i just came online about an hour ago so i missed alot.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:57 pm
OMG drama, I love drama, especially when it doesnt involve me 4laugh but OMG I found out something incredible today!! so excited...yet also worried because I dont have all information ninja

anyways you guys probably dont know what im talking about so ya...sleepover it is, Onwards!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:00 pm
You know it is realy lonely when all the girls are at the sleep over. Hey kurai you should join them iam sure they wouldnt mind you being there.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:20 pm
Ha he wishes!!!! that pervert....lol OMG I just though of a funny idea xd Ok if any of the boys enter at the sleepover, all we have to do is tie them up, put make up on them, and make them wear silly dresses!! Then we take pictures of them and sell it all around Ria High lol Ha we would make millions...*sigh* if only it was real money...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:29 pm
Now this is another reason i'm a gentleman alot less mackup and more poeple will like me later. Also i can black mail the guys if i buy all the pictures.  

uwasa

zero-jt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:30 pm
hey guys *waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:34 pm
I DO NOT HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH KURIA IRL!!! scream

It was a big a** bowl of shaved ice.  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:34 pm
::cricket chirp:: Oh I see how it is!! you guys are having you "little" conversation on aim!! Talking like your all fancy and stuff, making fun of me because I cant get it, mocking me by saying "Hey look, Tiff doesnt have aim, what a loser!" WELL GUESS what, I dont care!!! *slowly sobs* You see my father...my says that yahoo is enough and that I dont need aim, but I keep on telling my father..."No No, alot of my friends are on aim." but no, he has made up his mind!!

*gasp* do you hear that...its the revolution of aim sweeping the nation...while I am stuck with Yahoo messenger...wallowing in my pity...Is this a punishment of what I have in the past, am I not worthy enough to have aim!! Oh wo-es me, but a simple child left in the dark of eternity...Shall this retribution have no end...shall this curse of parent control last forever!! Wait, I see a light, YES! A light of fate!! Oh Holy aim, take me unto your arms so that I may be at thigh mercy!!! For I shall be freee...and talk to my friends...

::scene turns black as curtains fall upon me::

Thank you, thank you!! I also preform on Fridays and Sundays as well lol  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games