Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 am

Samara took Tenshi's hands in hers, holding them tight. "Tenshi...stop. You're going to hurt yourself if you keep trying this," she said. She raised his chin to look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, my angel," she said, tears streaming down her cheeks again. She held him close again and looked up at Plague and Leon. "Thank you," she said quietly to them both. She thought for a moment before drying her eyes a bit, still holding onto Tenshi. "I know this is a lot to ask of you two, but could I ask you to take care of him?" she asked, looking lovingly down at Nephilis. "We can't put off telling Lunia. She's going to have a hard time with this, and she's going to need both of us."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 am

(( I'm going to assume you were talking to Plague and Leon when you said that. ))

" Yes Lady Samara, we will see to it that he is properly taken care of. " Plague said as he knelt down beside of Nephilis. " It was a good run for a while...this only shows that the greatest of us must pass on eventually. " Plague said as he looked at Leon.

" Samara...who did this to him? " He said looking at both his physical wounds and the lack of an energy signature, even though he was dead he was only recently dead his energy signature should still be present. " His energy signature is gone, what power did this? " He asked quietly.

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 am

Kendal stood up and turned to Marcove "Sounds like a good idea by me" He said to Marcove. He looked down "I wouldn't exactly call this a vacation though" He said. He grabbed his sword "I only hope somthing bad hasn't happened" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 am

((I quit drinking Desert... -sits in chair and closes eyes- But thank your Rayne..))

Yumiko looked at Alastor and sighed. "I know where she is... I'll be there now.. I'll come back when I have the residue." She disappeared after a bow, floating into RIko's body. Riko stood and looked around, wiping off her mouth. "THank you Keliah." ~Kessaris? Where are you?~

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 am

((*hands Alyss an amazing virgin daquiri* made by me, so of course it is amazing XD And I was, Nicko. Sorry :S))

Samara half-smiled gratefully at Plague. When Leon asked his question, she shook her head. "I don't know for sure," she said. "But I have a good idea. Alastor or Yumiko. The Guildmaster was too honorable for this. But Alastor or Yumiko makes the most sense. Only one of the two of them would be cowardly enough to stab him in the back."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:14 am

Tenshi embraced his mother crying, tears flowing uncontrolanly. Nephilis was his second father, and thats how he always thought and looked at him as even though he never said it, this feeling was something he never wanted to feel and when his mother said who may have done it anger started to build but this was not a time to act upon his anger and just held onto his mother.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

((Make mines a HURRICANE!!! YUM...))

Keliah looked at Alastor and shook her head. "Yea...how does the power feel, i mean taking it. I remember when I took her powers 5 years ago, and now they've grown ten fold, just imagine in the next few years the extent will be. Together I believe we can rebuild this cannon and better before" she told him.

Jean walked over to Tenshi and Samara. "Listen...I know you're going through some things...and a proper burial will be made...but we cant sit around here and not do anything. Tenshi...check your anger or it could be the downfall of you" she said stoicly,the wind rustiling through her hair.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

How To Stop An Exploding Man/Nephilis' Echo

(Time to put this part of the rp to rest. One more event.)

Alastor looks over to Keliah, then back at his hand. "It feels great. I now have the power to fight back...to win. And it's all thanks to Lorna." He looks out the building. "Soon, when Yumiko gets back, I'll have my residue and a new, more shocking power. If not, I'll just absorb this place's energy and we'll be off until I come back."

~~~

~I'm here looking for you in Shale. That's where. I have this cube thing here. It has the residue inside of it so hurry back. I figured out how to keep Miko out of you.~ Kessaris sits on the steps of the Bulb, holding the cube as people walk by stricking glances at the oddity of it. "What are you looking at?"

~~~

"Me too." Marcove said, knowing already what has gone on. "Make a portal my good man. To Tenshu and fast."  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 pm

(That made me cry... like terrible... but i wanted to continue on so you could see Lunia's reaction.. crying Ack well.)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Wyatt sighed as he awoke "That b*****d" He said. He stood up and looked around "Well at least I'm still in Shale" He said. He turned and headed to the entry way to the bulb. He looked around and noticed a familiar figure "Kessaris.." He said. "Hey Kess whats with the cube" He asked.

Kendal looked at Marcove "Alright here goes" He said. He put his hand infront of him and opened a portal it wasn't very stable. "Lets go" He said. He hoped it would work to transport all of them.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Riko put her hands on Kessaris' eyes, smiling. "I'm here." She whispered, kissing him and taking her hands away from his eyes. "Alright love... What is your plan?" She asked, taking his hand and walking.

~~~

Alyss sighed and stood. "I'm going to Shale. I feel sick and I need to go to the infirmary..." She sighed, kissing Kendal's cheek. "Please be safe..." She asked, disappearing quickly to shale and to the infirmary.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Keliah looked at Alastor and nodded. "Well...let's get this thing done" she said as she began to gather metal from all around Alloy. "and thatnks to Yumiko...we have a diamond crystal powered battery. Once we have this thing built....this cannon can take the aura from the smaller crystals and fuel it" she said with a smirk. As she was talking she used her Astral Projection to go and spy on Kessaris and Riko.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:03 pm

"It's the spark." He replied to Wyatt. "It powers the gun in Alloy, but right now I need it to help Riko. It's aura should repel her once I break in it and give it to her with water." He looks at Wyatt, then feels a hand on his. "Riko!" Kessaris cried, throwing his arms around her. "I missed you...um...here. We need to get into this thing and get the residue out."

Alastor begins to walk on the scene just as he did Nephilis and smiles at the cube. "Just as you thought you had won."

"Alastor. Wyatt, I'm gonna need you." Kessaris hands the cube to Riko and stands.

"Give me the cube boy and nothing will go wrong. If not, you'll end up like Nephilis. Dead as a dorrknob..."

~~~

Marcove walks in after waving his sister goodbye and is nearly knocked over by the low amount of aura in city. It was in shambles and ruins. A few people were dead and the buildings were all but gone. In the midst of it all was Samara holding Nephilis. Marcove begins to walk whispering, "No..." as he did. "Samara! What's wrong!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Yumiko growled at the sight of Alastor. ~Thanks Alastor. But I was kind of hoping to get this power~ She said simply, making Riko kiss Kessaris' cheek and disappear quickly to a place secret enough to hide. Riko looked at the cube and tossed it in her hands as Yumiko came out of her body. "Would you mind sharing that power with me? I was hoping with that I would be able to get a body..."

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Wyatt stepped forward "I'm on it Kess don't worry" He said. He changes into his altered wolf form "I have some unfinished buisness with you" He said. He growls at alastor and mades an ice spear and waits for him to make a move.

Kendal smiles at her "See you soon" He said. He walks through the portal and looks around "This doesn't look good" He said. He looks at Samara and Nephilis "We missed alot didn't we" He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games