Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 pm
"Afraid of something?" Lee asked. He went into full demon form. "Which are you more afraid of? Me, a trained demon, or him?" Lee asked. His tone was still calm, but he looked serious. "A thief to the end huh? Though I guess not, seeing as your asking, but seeing as you probably intend on giving them to someone else the over all idea stays the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm
"I'm not afraid of you Lee. You seem very nice, sometimes. But Lord Odindra firghts me graitly. He knows I didn't intend on doing as he asked." She spoke very softly. The whole time she didn't make eye contact with him. "Please understand that I don't mean you any wrong."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:14 pm
"Even if not meant, the wrong was made. If your Lord Odindra wants knowledge, tell him to seek it himself." Lee said. He turned and walked away. "If he comes now, you stand without me." This was Lee's last words as he continued walking, a single tear ran down his cheek, though he did not seem mad or sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 pm
She was silent as he turned and walked off. Kilies stormed out of the room and marched down the halls to the training room. There she pulled out her staff and started to practice. The staff was held tight as she balanced it out. Then slowly she started to spin the staff as she moved it up over her head and down behind her back. Kilies spend hours going over basic moves as she tried to calm herself.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 pm
Zetsu had caught up to Lee. "Another pain to add to the list huh?" Zetsu opened up his arms. "Come to Zetsu."
"I swear, I should just stay away from woman all together." Lee said sadly, giving Zetsu a hug. "Please, just keep her away for a while. I couldn't stand to be near her." Lee said and went into a private study room.
"I'll see what I can do."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:42 pm
Bad choice telling him. Now you have no choice but to return to me. Kilies closed her eyes as she tried to pay no attantion to the voice. "Go away." He hates you now. So come home or die. She frowned at the words in her mind as stopped what she was doing. "GO away!" Her voice was now louder. I made you and I can take your life away This time she threw her staff against the wall as she grabbed her head "GO AWAY!" She screamed.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm
A swirling mist came up in the training room. Zetsumei stepped out of it. "Hiya loud one. I've been sent to keep you under wraps, so I'm protection too. Lee's not THAT cold. He doesn't break deals either." Zetsu picked up the staff and handed it to Kilies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 pm
"Zetsu I know that Lee isn't a cold person. But he dosn't hold my life in his hands. Odindra is going to kill me if I don't help him. His in my head at every turn. He made me."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 pm
"Well... I'm sure Lee started to tell you, you're not who you were. Every aspect about you was changed. So unless this Odindra person literally holds your life force or something, then the only part of him that's left is just your imagination.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 am
She took a seat on the floor and leaned against the wall. "He made me in a lab. My life force or soul or what ever you want to call it our bound to an rob that he keeps with him at all times. He likes to remake me into what ever he needs to get a task done. But he didn't forsee me..not following orders." A quick thought of Lee flashed across her mind and she smiled softly. "I had to ask. Not try and steal or take by force. But just ask to make Odindra happy." She looked over to Zetsu with a sad smile. "Don't tell Lee but I like this form. I like have some kind of choice over who or what I am for once."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:13 am
"That's pretty sad. I would hate for anyone to... oh wait... nevermind, I kinda know how that feels, though I've got a better controller than you apparently." Zetsu noticed her smiling and started to poke Kilies. "That not the only reason is it? You can tell me, I won't let Lee hear."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am
"Won't tell Lee what?" She started to blush as she realized she might have said to much. "I don't know what your talking about. Anyways. I guess right now I have to find a way to free my life force.. with out help."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 am
"Oh fine, keep it to yourself. Though you should realize, it's a little hard to do anything on your own. I'm sure if you went to see him, Lee would help, even though I'm supposed to keep you away." Zetsu said with a small nervous chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am
"So maybe I feel a little something for him." She muttered as she picked herself up. "What's with you two anyways?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 am
"I knew it!" Zetsu said with a happy hop as he stood up. "I'm Lee's other half. He told you about how he used to be both halves, light and dark? Well I'm the lighter half now. Anyway, you should go find him before he drowns in his tears."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games