Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry remained behind the Prince and is still scared of the Doctor looking at her. She didnt want any chance of being killed. "I am scared Prince...." She said to him quietly so the doctor didnt hear her.
"Don't worry. He's my own personal doctor. He wouldn't hurt a fly."
Berry still was worried and went over to the doctor with great fear of being hurt.
"Where was she hit Prince?"

"In the back."

"Very well. Please turn around miss."
Berry slowed turned around and was looking at the Prince with great fear in her eyes.
"Ah. Now I see where she was hit. I'm just going to take a small sample of her blood from the wound and try to identify what was on the weapon." He takes a cotton swab and gets some of the blood off of Berry.
Berry shivers when the cotton swab touches her and then moves back to the Prince and shakes in his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:40 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry still was worried and went over to the doctor with great fear of being hurt.

"In the back."

Berry slowed turned around and was looking at the Prince with great fear in her eyes.
"Ah. Now I see where she was hit. I'm just going to take a small sample of her blood from the wound and try to identify what was on the weapon." He takes a cotton swab and gets some of the blood off of Berry.
Berry shivers when the cotton swab touches her and then moves back to the Prince and shakes in his arms.
"There we are. I will let you know when I have identified the substance."

"Thank you. Let's go Berry."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

"In the back."

Berry was just having her head pressed in his chest due to how scared she was. "Okay.....dont like it here....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:35 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

Berry was just having her head pressed in his chest due to how scared she was. "Okay.....dont like it here....."
They go back to the room. "Now all we can do is wait, and hope it's not too bad."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

They go back to the room. "Now all we can do is wait, and hope it's not too bad."
"okay....."Berry holds his hand and then walks with him back to the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

Berry and the Prince got back to the room and she sat down on the bed. "Now what do we do? I dont want to just wait around......" She looked at the Prince slowly.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao

Berry and the Prince got back to the room and she sat down on the bed. "Now what do we do? I dont want to just wait around......" She looked at the Prince slowly.
"Well you should probably get some sleep."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces