Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 pm
Yea I saw a trailer online for that one. Its looks awesome! I look forward to playing that one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 pm
i think the problem with most zombie franchises these days (I don't mean Dead Rising, just in general) is that the zombies either look too monstrish, or they have some kinf of... Like... I like zombies to look like decayed citizens. Like normal dead people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 pm
Ya, zombies teh pwner. I agree, they look too monstrish. ...But then again, the zombies here are decayed-white-eyed-flesh-rotting-and-smelling-groaning-for-food-slow neighborhoodies :3 Maybe they should have that look. ...But then again, wouldn't it be more scarier the more scary-looking the zombies are? But then again, if they're just to monstrish, it'd lead to a sci-fi Dx Nevahh!! ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 pm
I dunno, I mean, when a rotting corpse with exposed muscle and flesh, coagulated blood all over it... Seems pretty scary to me... I'm not saying they have to be slow... Just look at Dawn of the Dead, the remake... Like... That's the first zombie movie released latel that made me go, "Wow, these guys are actually scary."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:51 am
Lol, ya. The one that really scared the bajeezus out of me was that fat lady zombie Dx ...Was it in the remake or the old one? Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:15 am
I never saw the old one. The baby zombie too, gahh... Creepy. Poor Mekhi Phifer.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:36 am
Yeah it was the Remake. The one that really came close to scaring me, was the one with an arm missing when they tried to get into the mall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:47 am
Point is, I want my zombies to look like dead normal people, not monsters. Like, the torn clothing, decaying bodies and all. Crimson heads still had the clothing so I ain't mad at that. But like... I wasn't very impressed with how zombies looked in Half-Life 2. I also don't like it when zombies use weapons, which was about the only thing wrong with the zombies in the game "Cold Fear."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:05 am
You also have to remember that the zombies in that game were caused by a parasite if I remember correctly. Too be honest though, this game was better than Resident Evil 4 even though it had a similar concept.
But I know what you mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:47 am
And do you like the naked zombies of Eternal Darkness Bio?  

La Duchesse

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:43 am
Well, I figured I'd post this here, but if it shouldn't be here, I'm sorry. confused

I've been going through some rough times with my family, and I'm going up to Maine on vacation this next week. I should be back next Sunday or so.

I hope ya'll don't miss me too much.... wink

-NotteRequiem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:52 am
This is Grill 13. We allows all type of things here, except for flaming. Unless its about Leon.  

Elliot Salem

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:56 am
Vash you suck! scream

Nah, joking. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:21 am
Ouch. That really heart my feelings. Now to release my anger, I'mma go kill some cops on Saints Row.  

Elliot Salem

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I dunno, I mean, when a rotting corpse with exposed muscle and flesh, coagulated blood all over it... Seems pretty scary to me... I'm not saying they have to be slow... Just look at Dawn of the Dead, the remake... Like... That's the first zombie movie released latel that made me go, "Wow, these guys are actually scary."

I just watched that the other day. I love that movie. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games