Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22610 22611 22612 22613 22614 22615 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 am

Okay no, see, I have to keep the cats locked up in my room at night so the 3rd cat doesn't come in and attack the other two.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am

The Betman
Okay no, see, I have to keep the cats locked up in my room at night so the 3rd cat doesn't come in and attack the other two.
I like that 3rd cat. He scares the other two so bad that they s**t on your bed. Cat 3 is my hero. Cats 1 and 2 are wimpy jerkoffs and deserve to be beat up for shitting on your bed.

@LPS oh so my strep and Kegan's anemia are lol? Fine you're a b***h I hate everybody cept cat 3. He is ******** boss, so there. XD

Owwin

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 am

Owwin
The Betman
I like that 3rd cat. He scares the other two so bad that they s**t on your bed. Cat 3 is my hero. Cats 1 and 2 are wimpy jerkoffs and deserve to be beat up for shitting on your bed.

@LPS oh so my strep and Kegan's anemia are lol? Fine you're a b***h I hate everybody cept cat 3. He is ******** boss, so there. XD
No, Cat 3 is trying to attack the other two because cat 1 is a girl who just went into heat and cat 3 is attempting to protect its territory HOWEVER cat 3 is also a c**t (catcunt?) to begin with.

Also cat 2 only s**t next to my bed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 am

The Betman
Owwin
The Betman

No, Cat 3 is trying to attack the other two because cat 1 is a girl who just went into heat and cat 3 is attempting to protect its territory HOWEVER cat 3 is also a c**t (catcunt?) to begin with.

HRNGG SPAY Cat 1 that'll teach it to be a weak a** punk.

Owwin

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 am

Owwin
The Betman
Owwin
The Betman

HRNGG SPAY Cat 1 that'll teach it to be a weak a** punk.
We ARE getting cat 1 spayed next month.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 am

Dessy just brought me the best sandwich in the world. smile

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 am

The Betman
We ARE getting cat 1 spayed next month.
HA take that p***y! IN ALL THREE USES OF THE WORD!

@ Wylr. Was it a sub with Italian dressing pepperoni, mozzarella, salami, Italian beef, turkey, lettuce, bean sprouts, tomatoes, black olives, some kind of chip for crunch, all on fresh baked whole wheat bread?

EDIT: light on the meats, heavy on the vegetables?

EDIT: OH! and it has to have a sandwich spear!

EDIT: OOH! and hot cocoa on the side.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

SlR PRIZE

SANDVICH CONTEST IS GO

MINE IS OF WITH 3 SLICES OF CHICKEN BREAST, TWO SLICES OF LEERDAMMER AND GREYERZER CHEESE AND A SPICY SALAMI ON A CHEESE-WASABI SAUCED TOAST

Al Torrenz

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am

ChaosTorrent
SlR PRIZE

SANDVICH CONTEST IS GO

MINE IS OF WITH 3 SLICES OF CHICKEN BREAST, TWO SLICES OF LEERDAMMER AND GREYERZER CHEESE AND A SPICY SALAMI ON A CHEESE-WASABI SAUCED TOAST
That sounds fantastic. I wish I had that and my sandwich. With those I would be the undisputed sandwich king

The only food I have had today is a smash sandwich.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 am

Nah, I didn't pay enough attention to it.
It had Turkey, Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, and Sauce on it.
Now, I usually don't like lettuce, cause it ruins the sandwich. It's too crunchy. But this lettuce was like... sliced by... Zeus or something, it was so thin. XD
Also, this sauce.. it might have been some kind of Chipotle sauce or something
Win.win.win
Yeah, it was on a sub.

biggrin

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 am

SlR PRIZE
Now, I usually don't like lettuce, cause it ruins the sandwich. It's too crunchy. But this lettuce was like... sliced by... Zeus or something, it was so thin. XD
Win.win.win
Yeah, it was on a sub.

biggrin
What kinda of bread? Bread is important.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 am

Owwin
SlR PRIZE
Win.win.win
Yeah, it was on a sub.

biggrin
What kinda of bread? Bread is important.

D= I don't know! It was either white or italian.

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm

hay guise what's up?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 pm

System C O R R U P T
hay guise what's up?
Talking sandwiches.

Owwin

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Owwin
System C O R R U P T
hay guise what's up?
Talking sandwiches.

Sounds delicious.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22610 22611 22612 22613 22614 22615 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games