Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22613 22614 22615 22616 22617 22618 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 pm

<3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 pm

SlR PRIZE
TtheHero
Orphie
Regulust
It's a sin to hate mayo.
I agree.

I feel sorry for those who would love to eat it, but are unfortunately allergic.

*room goes silent*

Are you allergic to Mayo?

s**t sucks.

Also, I like Mayonnaise. I HATE Miracle Whip though..... Unnnghhhhh so gross

Me? Allergic to ANY Food?! BALLS, No! rofl

I just think of what it's like to be someone else in an unfortunate situation.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:01 pm

SlR PRIZE
TtheHero
Orphie
Regulust
It's a sin to hate mayo.
I agree.

I feel sorry for those who would love to eat it, but are unfortunately allergic.

*room goes silent*

Are you allergic to Mayo?

s**t sucks.

Also, I like Mayonnaise. I HATE Miracle Whip though..... Unnnghhhhh so gross
I agree with that as well.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Mmm... pancakes...

System C O R R U P T

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm

I feel proud.

I killed The End and got to the outskirts of Groznyj Grad.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

How the s**t can someone be allergic to mayo?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

digi734
I feel proud.

I love the end fight, in my first one I used thermal goggles to track him down and beat him to death because I was a bad sniper. Then I took him in a rifle fight.

@ reg. egg allergies.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Owwin
digi734
I feel proud.

I love the end fight, in my first one I used thermal goggles to track him down and beat him to death because I was a bad sniper. Then I took him in a rifle fight.

@ reg. egg allergies.
I really relied on the thermal goggles in that fight. But what was hilarious was when after I got him down to a bit of health where I could kill him in one shot, he ran to another sniper post, which I happened to be next to.

Easiest
Snipe
Ever xd

MaverickDrifter

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

digi734
Owwin
digi734
I feel proud.

@ reg. egg allergies.
I really relied on the thermal goggles in that fight. But what was hilarious was when after I got him down to a bit of health where I could kill him in one shot, he ran to another sniper post, which I happened to be next to.

Easiest
Snipe
Ever xd
One time I guess I was faster then him, because I was in the north area I think, and he came running up to me and started to lay down. I was like "What the ******** are doing?" Then I lied down next to him and stabbed him.

I don't know who my favorite group is . Cobra unit has a great sniper, but the B and B core has a mech suit sniper with a ******** RAILGUN!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I only like mayo on BLTs.

Otherwise I think it's nasty.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
I only like mayo on BLTs.

Otherwise I think it's nasty.
Peanut butter and mayo sandwiches with lettuce and tomato taste like BLTs, but sweeter. Not even kidding. It is not bad.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Owwin
digi734
Owwin
digi734
I feel proud.

@ reg. egg allergies.

Easiest
Snipe
Ever xd
One time I guess I was faster then him, because I was in the north area I think, and he came running up to me and started to lay down. I was like "What the ******** are doing?" Then I lied down next to him and stabbed him.

I don't know who my favorite group is . Cobra unit has a great sniper, but the B and B core has a mech suit sniper with a ******** RAILGUN!
Nice. But really, that battle had me paranoid since he was blending in and shooting me in snipe posts out of nowhere. That, and the fact I tracked mud and made footprints, I was just on edge for most of it. Next time, I'm shooting his a** when he's in his chair.

Also, the Cobras. They have a cosmonaut, WITH A FLAMETHROWER. AND A SPOOKY GHOSTIE!

MaverickDrifter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Owwin
digi734
Owwin
digi734
I feel proud.

@ reg. egg allergies.

Easiest
Snipe
Ever xd

The End was the really old guy, right?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
digi734
Owwin
digi734
I feel proud.

@ reg. egg allergies.

Easiest
Snipe
Ever xd

The End was the really old guy, right?
Yeah. I think if you kill his parrot, the fight's a little easier since it sort acts as a tracking device.

MaverickDrifter

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm

digi734
Nice. But really, that battle had me paranoid since he was blending in and shooting me in snipe posts out of nowhere. That, and the fact I tracked mud and made footprints, I was just on edge for most of it. Next time, I'm shooting his a** when he's in his chair.

Also, the Cobras. They have a cosmonaut, WITH A FLAMETHROWER. AND A SPOOKY GHOSTIE!
I hear that if you kill him early you have to fight ocelot unit with sniper rifles. I would rather fight one old guy.

But Foxhound has a cyborg ninja with a megabuster! Lets just agree that Dead Cell was dumb.

On and yeah the End was the old guy.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22613 22614 22615 22616 22617 22618 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games