Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:24 am

scream Yawn
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:28 am

T!

Walamanchee

Romyiom

POKEMON TOMMOROW

LYK OMG NOOOOO! MY VACATION IS ALMOST OVER! AFTER THIS WEEKEND I GOTTA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!!11

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Romyiom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:29 am

Song_of_a_Phoenix
LYK OMG NOOOOO! MY VACATION IS ALMOST OVER! AFTER THIS WEEKEND I GOTTA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!!11
Woah. Where do u live babbe?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:29 am

O!

Walamanchee

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:30 am

Romyiom
Song_of_a_Phoenix

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Rhode Island-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:30 am

Song_of_a_Phoenix
Romyiom
Song_of_a_Phoenix

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Rhode Island-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
oh em gee. dat is liek so cool and stuf.

Romyiom

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:36 am

School is...so EVIL! Well, at least I can get back to my clay project! I'm workin on a bust and we could do a fake character so I'm makin' Riku from Kingdom Hearts. 3nodding And when I'm done that I get to use a potter's wheel, then we are doing an interior room design outta the clay. I'm gonna make a temple! Mwahaha! And if I still have time, I'm gonna make something else video game related...OH! I should make a pot from Zelda on the potter's wheel! Weeee! I'm so smart!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:42 am

M!

Walamanchee

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:47 am

Lyk, I had this wierd dream last night. It was a combination of Resident Evil, and some CSI...I guess that's what happens when you play RE0 before you go to bed. I remember being in a gunfight with some lady. She was trying to shoot at me but we were really close, so I was grabbing the gun and struggling to keept it faced away from me while she shot like crazy. I couldn't find my pistol for some reason (Maybe I was a member of S.T.A.R.S.! Idk why else I'd have a gun...) And then she pulled out an automatic so I took off while she was loading it (moron didn't have it loaded ahead of time) and she was shooting at me as I ran (luckily, she didn't hit me in any vital spots) and I was screaming for Leon's help. Yeah....it was weird. Interesting though. And at one point I remember being with a group of people and we were inspecting a buildig. Somebody spotted a bomb and we ran out just in time.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:47 am

O!

Walamanchee

Romyiom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:48 am

Song_of_a_Phoenix
Lyk, I had this wierd dream last night. It was a combination of Resident Evil, and some CSI...I guess that's what happens when you play RE0 before you go to bed. I remember being in a gunfight with some lady. She was trying to shoot at me but we were really close, so I was grabbing the gun and struggling to keept it faced away from me while she shot like crazy. I couldn't find my pistol for some reason (Maybe I was a member of S.T.A.R.S.! Idk why else I'd have a gun...) And then she pulled out an automatic so I took off while she was loading it (moron didn't have it loaded ahead of time) and she was shooting at me as I ran (luckily, she didn't hit me in any vital spots) and I was screaming for Leon's help. Yeah....it was weird. Interesting though. And at one point I remember being with a group of people and we were inspecting a buildig. Somebody spotted a bomb and we ran out just in time.
ninja I was doing something outside for a bit. domokun
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:48 am

A!

Diana Godstone

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:51 am

Song_of_a_Phoenix

I watched Chronicles of Riddick right before I went to bed and I had a wierd dream that I was riding a hellhound. neutral
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games