Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22646 22647 22648 22649 22650 22651 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Wantcookie
Orphie
Wantcookie
Lilithelle

Even if you created a new mule, we'd know instantly. You have a specific method and mood to the way you speak, or at least to the way you type.
Become a different character entirely, and change your vocabulary. That'll throw everyone off.
Hell, you could claim a different person was using your account if you did that, and nobody would be the wiser, except me because I suggested it.

Yeah, it was the way he used "********" and that he used a font color that tipped me off.

In all honesty, it was the unrelenting anger at everything and general bad attitude. xd
I only saw one post.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Wantcookie
Harusame Mizukishi
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle
Harusame Mizukishi

User Image

THERE SEE

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TEKTEK IT YOURSELF

OH GOD THE HAIR
ITS SO...SO...SO GAY.

And that's a problem for you?

Yes. It's the kind of gaudy gay, the one that has no sense of fashion.

User Image
Better?

(also I made him more angry)

The Awkwardest Turtle

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Wantcookie
Harusame Mizukishi
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle
Harusame Mizukishi

User Image

THERE SEE

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TEKTEK IT YOURSELF

OH GOD THE HAIR
ITS SO...SO...SO GAY.

And that's a problem for you?

Yes. It's the kind of gaudy gay, the one that has no sense of fashion.

User Image
better?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Turtle's is better because it is more angry. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Ah, Thief.

He'd sell out his own grandma to acquire a gem that he'd sell to you for ten times it's original price.

And then enlist your services for unspecified amounts of time, with the help of his documents. He invented super-fine print, you know.

Also beware his LawNinja.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 pm

There are stories about a certain kind of hitchhiker - they only ever appear at night on quiet roads, seeming to flicker into existence in the very edge of headlights, never carrying a sign, always with an expression of deep despondency on their faces, swathed in a heavy coat and long pants, usually with gloves. If you stop, they will seem cordial enough, polite, but hardly chatty. They will assure you that the next town or city along your route will be a fine spot to leave them. Normal enough. Unless you try killing them.

They die easily enough. But look underneath their clothes, and you will see that their skin is marred with lines of scars, forming repeating patterns that are unsettling to look at, and even more unsettling in the context of their skin. They have no wallets, no identification. If you slice their belly open, however, they're different inside. There's no blood, no muscle, only a hollow cavity containing a single object. The object varies. Examples include a single coin, heavy and golden and engraved with runes nobody could ever decipher. A diamond gem with fractal edges that slice bare flesh to ribbons. A small vase, quite unbreakable, that smells of the ocean and is always damp...

Once you possess a hitchhiker's object, you'll find yourself always driving the quiet roads at night. You'll never mean to, but somehow, you just will. The lure of possessing a second one will hum quietly in your head. You'll strain to catch sight of a figure appearing in your headlights, try to resist the impulse to stop, and sometimes you might. But sometimes you won't. You'll try telling yourself that this is just a normal person on an adventure, someone who ran out of petrol. The logical part of your brain will scream at what you're doing. You'll smile and nod and they'll get into the car and you'll slowly, casually, reach under the seat or across to the glove box...

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Nomega
There are stories about a certain kind of hitchhiker - they only ever appear at night on quiet roads, seeming to flicker into existence in the very edge of headlights, never carrying a sign, always with an expression of deep despondency on their faces, swathed in a heavy coat and long pants, usually with gloves. If you stop, they will seem cordial enough, polite, but hardly chatty. They will assure you that the next town or city along your route will be a fine spot to leave them. Normal enough. Unless you try killing them.

They die easily enough. But look underneath their clothes, and you will see that their skin is marred with lines of scars, forming repeating patterns that are unsettling to look at, and even more unsettling in the context of their skin. They have no wallets, no identification. If you slice their belly open, however, they're different inside. There's no blood, no muscle, only a hollow cavity containing a single object. The object varies. Examples include a single coin, heavy and golden and engraved with runes nobody could ever decipher. A diamond gem with fractal edges that slice bare flesh to ribbons. A small vase, quite unbreakable, that smells of the ocean and is always damp...

Once you possess a hitchhiker's object, you'll find yourself always driving the quiet roads at night. You'll never mean to, but somehow, you just will. The lure of possessing a second one will hum quietly in your head. You'll strain to catch sight of a figure appearing in your headlights, try to resist the impulse to stop, and sometimes you might. But sometimes you won't. You'll try telling yourself that this is just a normal person on an adventure, someone who ran out of petrol. The logical part of your brain will scream at what you're doing. You'll smile and nod and they'll get into the car and you'll slowly, casually, reach under the seat or across to the glove box...

Sir, I'm gonna have to take your license.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Nomega

tl;dr

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Nomega

Already read it.
And the soviet version.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm

My friends suck so hard and so does Wylr!

-Dessynea-

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

-Dessynea-

Uh-oh.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

-Dessynea-

Lol

Immaturity aside, what happened?

System C O R R U P T

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm

He was supposed to buy me a game but then was like "Nevermind, I don't want to buy anything." So we left and then he sneaked off and bought himself something and didn't tell me till we got home.

And my stupid friends keep saying we are going to hang out on the weekends and then bailing with stupid excuses.

And now Wylr is whining very loudly about me not wanting to have sex, loud enough for our neighbors to hear him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

-Dessynea-
He was supposed to buy me a game but then was like "Nevermind, I don't want to buy anything." So we left and then he sneaked off and bought himself something and didn't tell me till we got home.

And my stupid friends keep saying we are going to hang out on the weekends and then bailing with stupid excuses.

And now Wylr is whining very loudly about me not wanting to have sex, loud enough for our neighbors to hear him.

o 3o
That really sucks.

System C O R R U P T

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm

-Dessynea-

Tell Wylr to suck his own d**k.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22646 22647 22648 22649 22650 22651 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games