Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Bou smiled groggily.
"Could you take him to the dining hall...? They have food for humans down there." She said from under the covers.

[[DUDE. I'm reading the posts when Takeru and Lilli first got here. ROFL. xDDD It's hilarious the way we both RP'd cause we talked with them in third person so it sounded really stupid.]]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Kyoiya sighed, "Alright." He said.
Yeah, sure they have food for humans. But not for babies... Kyoiya thought, slipping his shoes on.
"I'll be back later.." Kyoiya added before walking out of the room, Hiroaki cradled in his arms.
-----
Chiharu sat in her room. Debating the reason for her keeping her life.
No one seemed to care about her anymore. Not even Tuesday day, who she was sure had lied to her when he said, 'It's alright, you're my favorite right now.'
I just let myself get screwed over by another guy. How could I let myself actually think Tuesday was the one? He only really wanted me for sex. God. I feel so used. Chiharu thought, standing up from her bed.

Straighten her shirt, and fixing her hair, Chiharu decided she'd go find Miyuki and see if she was still mad at her.
[[Time lapse of like... 2 minutes.]]
When Chiharu arrived in the dining hall, she saw Miyuki, talking to a girl. She only looked to be 12 or 13.
Biting her lip, she went and sat down across from them.
They didn't seem to be saying much.
"Hey, Miyuki..." Chiharu mumbled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Miyuki smiled, figured that it would be better not to hold a grudge against her, it was some stupid guy anyway..
"Hi...I'm not mad at you..It was some stupid guy...I'm alright now." She said, stuffing noodles into her mouth. She froze.
"Uhh..." She said, swallowing. Kyoiya walked in, holding a sleeping child. An infant.
"Chiharu.." She said, pointing at Kyoiya.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:50 pm

[[I hasta get off.
But I'm drawin avi art for all of us. just needa get some bases...
xDDD

Ily Kya-Chan and Abi-Tan. Probably going to Abi's house tomorrow...Dun know yet.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:13 pm

Chiharu was glad Miyuki wasn't mad.
"Just some stupid guy, huh? Yeah." Chiharu said. She was still hurting from what had happened, and Miyuki seemd just fine. Was there something Chiharu didn't know about? Had Miyuki already hooked up with some other guy?
Her thoughts were cut off by Miyuki saying, "Uhh...Chiharu.."
She pointed behind, Chiharu.
"What?" Chiharu asked, turning around.
Kyoiya was just walking into the dining hall, a sleeping infant in his arms.
"Oh.." Chiharu breathed, in shock.
Chiharu had always liked Kyoiya, though she didn't have a chance with him. And now, he had a baby boy. Bou's baby.
Suddenly, Chiharu felt enraged with anger.
Bou had had his baby.
"I'm going to kill Bou." Chiharu growled, her fangs now protruded.
Standing up, from the table, Chiharu turned toward the door.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Lyke LAWL
[[I hasta get off.
But I'm drawin avi art for all of us. just needa get some bases...
xDDD

Ily Kya-Chan and Abi-Tan.
Probably going to Abi's house tomorrow...Dun know yet.]]

[[xD Thanks for telling me. [/sarcasm]]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 am

Miyuki clutched Chiharu's hand.
"No." She said sternly.
"Chiharu...Do not hurt him any further." She said in a harsher tone, squeezing her wrist.
"You may talk to her, say nothing to him." She said, sitting back down.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 am

I hope Nobu isn’t mad at me…that felt an awful lot like dumping him for me….
Klara’s thoughts were briefly on the stoic boy that had left the room seconds ago.
Ben’s attention was on Klara again and so Klara’s attention returned to him.
She chuckled, “Yeah well not for long. He’s 10 already. Be prepared for crushing on the horizon.” Klara teased.
Ben took a few steps over to Klara and took her hands in his.
Her eyes flickered to his beautiful hands.
They were just hands…anyone else’s hands were ordinary, but Ben’s…his everything seemed to outshine the rest.

Then the realization that they were alone hit her, making her slightly nervous for some reason.
"I've been meaning to ask you something, Klara." Ben began. Her gaze turned to his flawless face. What could it be? She thought rather than asked.
"And now that Nubo has his own room... You wouldn't want to move in with me, would you?" Ben asked, his cheeks turned a light pink.
Klara’s breath caught in her throat as she stared up at him.
She was totally caught of guard with that.
Move…in…. with you?
Her mind sputtered. She remembered she had stayed the night in his room a few times but Nobu had always been a safe distance away in the same room.

But now…like Ben had mentioned, Nobu had his own room.
Klara’s eyes searched his for a long moment trying to determine his sincerity.
Her cheeks filled with color. “A-are you sure?” Her voice cracked in a place or two.
Her mind didn’t have to think long for the right answer. She would follow Ben annoyingly to where ever he took her.
Her legs suddenly rebelled against her not wanting to hold her shaky frame any longer.
“whoa…I mean…I would if..if that’s ok..with you I mean..” She said regaining her balance.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Chiharu pulled her hand away, angrily. She could tell Miyuki had probably been squeezing her wrist as tight as she could. To Chiharu it felt as though she were just touch her arm. Easily, Chiharu could've broken away from her and make it up to Bou's room in just a few seconds. Taking in a deep breath, she tried to calm herself down. She sat back down in her chair.
Killing Bou wouldn't help anything. It might only just make Chiharu feel worse about herself, for hurting him.
"I won't... I just..." Chiharu trailed off.
-
Kyoiya walked straight into the kitchen, trying to find some sort of baby formula, and a bottle.
After talking to one of the remaining cooks, she and Kyoiya managed to find a couple of canisters of baby formula and few jars of baby food. They only had them in cases somewhat like this.
"Thank you," Kyoiya said, taking the bottle of baby formula out into the dining hall.
-
Chiharu watched as Kyoiya came out of the kitchen. With a bottle filled with, baby formula? Wouldn't a vampire child be drinkling blood?
Kyoiya saw them and went to sit beside Chiharu.
Both Miyuki and Chiharu wore confused expressions.
"Heya... This is Hiroaki." Kyoiya said. "He's a human child we rescued when we were hunting." Kyoiya explained.

Chiharu let out a faint sigh.
So it isn't their child..
"Oh. I'd thought you'd had a baby.." Chiharu said, her voice soft.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 pm

A feeling of happiness surged through Ben.
Smiling, Ben said, "Of course it's okay with me, Klara. Why else would I have asked you? I'm more than sure of this."
Pulling her forward, Ben hugged her tightly. He held her up, feeling her shaking slightly.
"Thank you." Ben said, and kissed her forehead.
Could it really be that simple? Just asking her, and she'd said yes?

[[Sorry.. Brain dead. and I didn't have much time to post. D: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Miyuki moved uneasily in her seat.
She didn't want anything to happen.
"Oh..." Was all she could say.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Chiharu smiled, trying to mask her confusion.
"He's cute. And he has such beautiful eyes." Chiharu commented.
Hiroaki closed his eyes, and fell back asleep. His lips continued to move, still drinking the bottle. A few seconds later he stopped, the bottle was empty.
Her eyes drifted from the sleeping infant to Kyoiya's face.
Chiharu felt a surge of envy.
Would she ever find a Kyoiya for herself? She was sure it was unlikely. Maybe she didn't deserve someone like him, or ever would. Maybe she'd be alone for the rest of her life.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Miyuki sighed.
"So how is Bou anyway?" She asked, leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms. Her and Bou had struck a friendship last time they talked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Kyoiya put down the bottle, and shifted Hiroaki in his arms to a more comfortable cradle.
"Bou? She's fine. Just tired. She's sleeping right now. We're taking turns with the baby." Kyoiya said. He looked to Chiharu who was staring at him. Kyoiya could see the longing in her eyes. It made him feel guilty.
"Anyway," Kyoiya said, looking away from Chiharu, "What've you been up to, Miyuki?"

[[He still doesn't know what happened between Chiharu and Tuesday.. LAWL.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Klara squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself to see the future again.
She wanted to know what would happen. Would such happiness tempt something bad to happen? Would this finally be the decision that broke her happiness forever?
She smiled pushing those feelings back down deep inside, somewhere she would never see them again, she was too happy to dwell right now. Now, she would only think of him.
He loved her and she loved him. If it were just that simple, why question it, why force something bad upon them?
In the end she saw nothing of the future.
It didn’t bother her as much as she thought it would, she expected to see nothing.
She chuckled nuzzling her head in his chest. “Do you know what I just tried to do? I tried to see our future. It didn’t work.” She told him.
She smiled up at him. “I don’t possibly tell you this enough, I love you.”
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games