Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Alright, so not here. Where are you? And if not where you are then where?" Yeah, okay. Veronica was confused now. And walking around, away from Wickwood. She threw her hair up into a bun and reminded herself to walk normally, so that she didn't look out of place. She sighed. "Madi. Is Armand by you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline paused. She wasn't sure what to say. She wondered where she was. "Um..not sure where I am. I'm at Armand's house, but don't know the address." She stopped walking around. She took a seat back on a step. She wasn't sure where to meet. She hadn't thought about that yet. "No. He's inside the house. And I'm not sure where to go."

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"You're at his house, so give me the address. I would just track you but I'm not that good yet." Veronica continued to walk, looking back at Hunters house. Ravin was with him, he would be fine.
"Good. Make sure not to draw attention to yourself. He cannot know that we're talking. And even if he already knows that he can't know if you want to meet me. That is what you want right?"
She inhaled, nothing but humans. Her throat burned but she concentrated on what was going on. She had to. It was for the best. Before she met Madeline she'd hunt really quickly. Just to dull the tension.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and then spoke in a low voice, "I know and that is what I am afraid of. I don't want it to be painful for her. I would do anything to make that fact lessen. I am sure enough of myself to be able to change her but I am going to need help non the less to restrain myself a bit. There was a few times there when I could have drained her of her blood but pulled away with difficulty. I haven't told her that so its best the keep that quiet. I am asking for your help. Both you and Hunter. Wait Ravin. I think I hear something." He put the phone down when he heard Madeline talking outside on the phone. What he heard sickened him and tore him apart inside. He could not stop himself as he walked down the stairs and threw open the doors that lead to where she was sitting. The expression on his face was livid but also showed a bit of sadness at being able to not trust his own fiancee. "Do you realize what you are doing? Do you not give a damn about how Veronica knowing about this could potentially affect me? I did not do a god damn thing to that girl to make her hate me or act rudely to me in the first place and now you are planning to tell her what I had asked you not to. Well you know what? I don't care anymore. Do what you want Madeline. Just be aware that my actions after this point are not entirely my fault alone." Yeah he was pissed. He had a right to be. Armand then turned around and walked back into the house and up to his ruined room then took the phone in his hand. "Sorry about that. Scratch keeping it quiet anymore. Madeline planned to tell Veronica behind my back what was going on." He groaned and sat with his back against a wall.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 am
User Image

She got up from sitting down. She started walking taway fromt he house hoping that she could find something that had a street name on it. She would have to return the phone sometime. "Yes. I want this. If anything happens I'll take the blame." Madeline hoped nothing happened. She looked around. "Okay. I have no idea what the address is." Mady headed back towards the house. She didn't want to just take the phone with her. Plus, she probably could find an address on a letter or something. "How about I meet you...at Wickwood. I think I know how to get there from here." She wasn't positive, but she might be able to find it. "Hold on Veronica." She set the phone down as Armand yelled at her. She didn't know he was listening. She watched him leave. If she said something Armand would probably hurt Ronnie. She wouldn't let that happen. She ran upstairs to his room. "What is your problem? I just want to talk to my Veronica. I wasn't going to say anything. Well, I wasn't going to tell her the whole thing. Why don't you trust me?" She looked at him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 am
^^I edited that just let you know.  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Madeline wanted to meet at Wickwood. Seriously? "Erm," She'd just hold her breath, get away from there after Madi showed up and then yeah. She'd make it work. "Okay," She heard Armand yelling in the background. "Tell him to suck it." God, she hated him. He was so controlling it was annoying as hell.
Veronica sighed, Mads had set the phone down from the noises she heard. Alright. Veronica kept it in her hand and turned on her heels towards the school, but not too close just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand heard Madeline coming up the stairs and spoke into the phone again, "Ravin I am sorry I have to ask you to hang on a moment again. I still need your help and advice on how to go about this." He put the small cellular phone into his pocket and turned to Madeline. "You don't understand Madeline. That girl is a vampire and as much as I would like to think that she is, she is not stupid. She will notice something and she will figure it out herself regardless of how little or much you tell her. It's not that I don't trust you its her new senses that I don't trust. Forgive me if I don't want that little annoying girl on my case even more because I put you in potential danger because I knew that this could possible happen yet I went ahead anyway. But that doesn't matter anymore. You are going to do what you want and so will I. I love you Madeline but apparently it is not enough for you to keep your word to me. Excuse me I am on the phone." He walked back out of the room and headed to his parents room. He hated arguing and disliked it even more that it was with Madeline but that could not be avoided. Armand was hurt and he didn't like feeling that way.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Madeline wiped her eyes. She headed back downstairs and outside. She picked up the phone. "Hey Veronica. I'm sorry, but I can't see you." She dind't want to do this, but she hated going against him. She learned long time ago that one should always keep their word and she was going to keep hers. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." She didn't want to hang up. She felt bad for doing this to Veronica, but she couldn't please everyone. She kept the phone to her ear and walked back inside the house. Mady managed to walk over to the couch before she screamed in pain. There was a horrible pain in her stomach. She expected pain, but not this horrible. Then the death thing crossed her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"What? Mads no, don't," Veronica started but she heard a scream of pain from the phone. "Madi?" She was already running and tracking her. The only thing on her mind was that her friend was hurt. She sniffed and ran, sniffed and ran. She wasn't even thinking about the burning in her throat. "Mads I'm coming." She shut the phone and after a ton of tracking and running she found Madelines strong scent in a house. She broke through the door and sat down by her. "Madeline whats wrong?!" Her stomach was, huge. Like, compared to before. And she was way too tiny for a large stomach like that. She grabbed her hand.
"You're pregnant! It all makes sense." But that didn't matter. "We have to get you help. This isn't normal."
And all the pieces fell into place.
Armand was dead meat after she got her friend safe.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

She ended up on the couch. She listened to Veronica's voice on the other side of the phone. Oh great. She was coming. She was excited and not excited at the same time. There was another surge of pain going through her stomach. Madeline clenched her fists trying not to scream again. All of a sudden Ronnie was there next to her. She shook her head. She wasn't going to say anything. "No. I'm okay. Don't worry." She kept hold of Veronica's hand. She didn't want to let it go. She leaned against Veronica knowing that she would be able to support her weight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

How long had she been preggers?!
"Mads, you look like you're going to pop. We have to get you help." But how? That thing was half vampire! Its not as if they could go to a freaking hospital. "Armand! Dammit! Get down here! I'm not going to be all pissy right now, we need to get her help! She looks like hell!" She gave Madi a no offense look but she looked like Death was at her fingertips. All for this child. Why? Why? Why?!
This didn't make any sense. She pulled out the phone and called Ravin, knowing that she still had Hunters cell. Her phone went to its voicemail. "Ravin! We need you and if Hunters up to it him too. we're at Armands." Her voice was soft in the phone but frantic. She threw it to the floor and held her friend.
"Its okay Mads."
She hoped.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm
occ; so we should probs wait on the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:14 pm
ooc: yeah.  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm
[last post until everyone else gets on]
User Image

Madeline didn't want help. She probably needed it, but she didn't want it. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. She looked over at her. She was calling Armand, from upstairs. No. Well, there was going to be a fight or something. Those two hated each other. And know she had this pregnant thing over him. She smiled at her. It was more of a smirk. Mady guessed she looked like she felt. And she felt like hell. Veronica was now calling people. Well, just Ravin. Did she really look that bad? Like bad enough to let everyone know. Great. Ravin was going to get Hunter and they were all coming over here. She would have focused on that, but she was interrupted by another pain. She gripped Veronica's hand....hard. "Sorry. And yeah it feels okay." She could sense her panicking. Madeline didn't have to be a vampire to notice that. She didn't mind it though because she too was panicking. Just a little bit.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games