Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 am
"What? wait. not you said you wouldn't tell he!! That' snot fair." She dropped back down and hide her beat red face in her hands. "Great..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 am
"He didn't. You did. Zetsu and I share everything, including ears." Lee said as he stepped out of the shadows. "It's been a long time since my humanity showed through the demon, thanks." Lee walked over and bent down, moving her hands and kissing her square on the lips. His demon fangs brushed her lips lightly, creating a slight tickle.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:43 am
She leaned slightly into the kiss before backing away. "I.. didn't know." Clearly it was her first kiss as she sat there like a stary eyes school girl. "Your not mad any more?"

((it's getting late, gtg))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:50 am
((I gotta go too. 3am here.))
Lee shook his head and hugged her tightly. "Come on, get up. We've gotta get you ready if you wanna take on your master." He said as he stepped back and summoned a dark blade and an orb.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:48 am
She smiled softly with a nod. Kilies picked up her staff and moved to the center of the room. “I’ve never been much of a fight. I know how to use a staff but that’s about it.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:02 am
"My guess is that staff takes more forms. You should try a spear. It's about the same, it just has a point on the end." Lee said as he took a fighters stance. "I'll fight you as a human to start, but actually hurt me, and I'm switching to my demon form."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 am
"I don’t know if I can hurt you. You have trained much longer than I have.” Kilies walked over to the weapons rack and grabbed a spear. She then moved back to the center once more. She held the spear close to the her with the pointed end aimed at Lee. “so where do we begin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am
"It's not completely about training. Speed, strength, and luck all play a part, and you can't train luck." Lee said, rubbing the back of his head. He slashed upward, knocking the point of the spear away from him. "How do you counter?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am
"Um.. like this?" she asked as she swung the point of the spear down and held it horizontally in front of her. she then moved the spear to stop the blade from coming all the way down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:53 am
"Wrong. Remember, a weapon is more than just the sharp end. Use the whole of your spear to disarm your opponent. Again." Lee said, knocking the point away from himself again.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:08 pm
As the point was knocked away she spread her hands appart and unsed the center of the spear to black his blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 pm
"Much better. Still wrong though. The point isn't protecting yourself, it's disarming your opponent. Again." Lee said, he let her put the spear back towards him and then smacked it once more.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 pm
"ok.." One he smacked teh point away she reaimed the spear. She sled the point up the sword and to the hilt, trying to force the sword out of his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:38 pm
"Very good, but no. Use your opponents force against them. Again." Lee said and waited for her to get ready again. He swung, knocking the spear again. "Use the force I've applied on the spear against me. Either spin with the force or just spin the spear with the force."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:43 pm
She light out a sigh as she set for another try. As he pulled the spear away she spun the spear around the blade and back up at him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games