Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:58 am
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

User Image
                                Having shifted a bit as Niji climbed higher into the tree, he tensed briefly as she asked a question no one had asked them before. Forming up a small whirlwind under the apple she'd turned to applesauce, he gave a soft sigh before watching it reform into an apple and set it on the ground beside the other three. "That's not exactly an easy question to answer. It was sheer dumb luck actually. We've never really met face-to-face other than in spirit. Not exactly, Ross. I'm going to ask her to punch your stupid, interrupting face in if you interrupt again. Jesus... We never really met until about six months after I attached myself to him. My father and his were very close friends, practically being attached at the hip. Their magic, while completely different, flowed together so well from what my father told me and their auras very similar, at least when Chestra wasn't pissed off beyond all belief. His father, Sedynn, one of the greatest and youngest demons ever to be ranked a general, knew a lot about my dad whereas I never got to meet him by the way. I really would be appreciative if you punch him for me... Either way, my dad told me all about his dad so I figured with Sedynn's blood flowing in me and Chestra's blood more than likely flowing through another, I could find something similar to my father's connection to his and I ended up attached to this one out of six of Chestra's children because he was the closest I could get. I didn't expect such a violent demon's son would be such a timid wuss. Two years after being with him, I forced a spirit switch with him to protect Ross from what our psychiatrist was doing to him. I even locked Ross inside his own head to keep him from knowing all the damage I took for him. Seven years of living in a looney bin, I released the bonds that hold Ross' sanity in place and let him tear a way out of the place. A year later and all of the damage his body took from smashing through barriers and seals finally healed completely and we've been avoiding making ourselves very noticeable. Unfortunately for us, I couldn't reattach his sanity completely so he now suffers bouts of releasing too much of his father's aura and going into blind rampages which is now another thing I have to keep concealed seeing as in all technicalities, he's the only one out of six children capable of taking Chestra's place as a king in Hell, or prince if you want to get even more technical. He's such a wuss, however, I've been spending most of my time trying to toughen him up so my original intent for doing this body jump has gone onto a backburner while I babysit a boy who is older than me. What probably made us more compatible was the fact that both of our fathers were demons and both of our mothers were vampires," the two answered, Seda's tone showing irritation whereas Ross' voice still seemed rather cheerful and nervous at the same time. Tilting his head slightly, his eyes flashed a brilliant golden-orange for a second before catching an apple that fell from the tree. "I don't mind adding in another student to my lessons with Ross. I can teach you all my father taught me and what I've taught myself such as your little magic trick. I might not be the best, but I have it to where Ross can avoid getting hit at the very least and isn't constantly blowing things up by attempting telekinesis... Like his dad, he's better at destroying things than fixing them. I hate it... I don't want to destroy things. It's not fair that I try a minor healing spell and end up doing more damage than good while Seda's all fluid like a stream going through a forest with his abilities. I studied it while you lived in blissful ignorance trying to please your mother. It's irritating having to repeat myself with things your system already knows is what you need. You can't keep tearing up your arm and using your own blood to satiate your vampiric half's bloodlust. And don't start crying about it again either. I know you don't like the truth, but it's how it is. Life ain't fair."

Having Ross sulk silently, still halfway in control over the body, Seda's irritation calmed a little. Maybe the treehugger was finally understanding it now. And now he was pinning his sleeves to his arm by holding the ends in his hands. Perhaps he shouldn't have brought up Ross' habit of hurting himself instead of hurting others. The other was rather sensitive about the scarring on his body after all. Ross, I'm sorry for mentioning it. That was insensitive of me... It's fine, Seda... I know you're right and people will see them no matter how hard we try to hide them... It's just a habit to grab my sleeves now. Just let me know if you need to fade back out of control over the body. Mentally nodding, Seda glanced back up at Niji to see if she was happy with the number of apples gathered or was seeking out more. One never knew how the metabolism of another worked after all. "So how often do you get away from this overprotective brother of yours? And would I have to defend Ross from him should I ask you if you'd like to just go on a walk or hang out?"

Out.Of.Codes ::

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"well, it used to be that my only free time was when he was on tour with his band, but then he met his fiance and i got more time. now i barely see him." she drawled slowly moving back down to the other tree branch before she hung upside down, her shirt being held to her body by her belt.
"if i were with my other brothers however, that'd be a different story." she snorted, shaking her head. "Shiro, Kuro, and Bander would let me do what i wanted when i wanted... which is probably why i got separated from them." she mumbled, doing a flip before landing on her feet.
"... do you know anything about cheshires?" she asked softly, picking up one of the apples to take a large bite out of it.

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:29 pm

User Image
                                "Sounds like a brother Ross wouldn't mind hanging out with if it meant he could talk music. That would be another of his mistakes I want to hit Ross for," Seda murmured while watching her carefully as she made her descent from the tree. Seeing as she made it in one piece, he held out his hand with the apple in it and flashed her a smile. At her question, however, he blinked and scratched the back of his neck with his freehand. Cheshire? Why would she want to know about him? "Cheshire? I do, but... Why are you curious about him? He's a rather odd cat after all with many secrets even Absolem doesn't know..."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXtilting her head to the side, the little girl blinked. "you've met another one?" she chimed, holding tightly onto a pair of dogtags that hung around her neck. "was he an experiment too? how'd he make it out of the labs?" she blurted, her good ear perking up.
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:56 am

User Image
                                Blinking, Seda and Ross seemed stunned for her sudden enthusiasm at knowing Cheshire but also at the questions that followed it. "Another Cheshire? There's... That tricky little cat is going to eat my foot next time I see him," Seda started in a confused mumble only to smile as it sunk in. Pointing slightly at the tree, he moved over to it before sitting down and leaning back against it. This would be a long talk. "Miss Niji, come sit and I will tell you a little about the little Cheshire you're so curious about. I'm feeling a bit drained so it's a little easier staying out while he's sitting comfortably."

Removing his water bottle again, he took a swig of it and briefly cleared his throat again. "I've met Cheshire on several occasions, each time he was leading me out of somewhere dangerous mind you, but I've met him. He comes from a realm outside of ours originally, but he pops in and out of our realm. He's told me in various manners that there can only be one Cheshire at a time due to his abilities. There isn't really a possibility of another Cheshire existing, only a Cheshire being reborn... Or someone messing with genetics. The only problem would be the fact that his abilities can't be replicated. I never understood what he meant by that, but I think I'm beginning to see. Cheshire doesn't live under the same time zone as us. A day for him would be years for us. I believe he may have been in these labs you just mentioned, one of his secrets beyond Absolem's knowledge. I've only seen them once, but he has dogtags like yours. His number wasn't even a number though. It was three X's. if he got out of those labs, he probably did it as he normally travels; unraveling. He doesn't walk nor run like normal cats. He simply appears and disappears like how those bandages are on your arm... Actually... I believe this is one of his dogtags. The chain broke on it several years ago when he departed and I've held onto it since then... Let's see. It says, W-N-D-R-L-N-D P-R-J-C-T... E-X-P C-C... Codename: Cheshire... Cell X-X-X... Extraordinary. He can be a pretty intimidating cat, but he tries wearing a grin to keep everyone happy and his forms are ever-changing so I won't really go into detail about what he looks like. He also uses words like thrifteen and flavor funtastical, riddlish and nervish. Any of this sound like your Cheshire?" he breathed out while digging into the other pocket of his jacket and removing a dark sage green chord with various dogtags attached to it. After flipping through them, he settled on one before holding it out to the girl to see he wasn't just making it up as he went along. At the bottom of all the details similar to Niji's dogtags was the single word of 'extraordinary'.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXSitting beside him, she listened carefully as he read the tags to her. "... don't know... i never got out of my cell much, save for when they were poking at me..." she shrugged, scratching at her scars.
"but my brothers might've met him.... they were older... they knew how to sneak out. but they never let me come with. said it was too dangerous." she huffed, picking at her tags. "but... i think... its because of him that we managed to escape. the doctors and guards were already in a frenzy by the time my brothers came and got me. it was easy for us to escape...."
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:21 pm

User Image
                                "Right. They're the overprotective type so of course they wouldn't let the baby come along. It's like how I used to ask my dad if I could go to work with him to see what he did and he would immediately say no. I was "too young" and his job was "too dangerous" that the baby couldn't come along. It sounds like you're the baby out of your brothers and you so I'm guessing you are... Anyhoo, it wouldn't surprise me if he caused a commotion. He gets bored very easily and knows what it's like to be set inside a cage without being let free. When he figured out he could get out, he did just that and has made it his job to bring cheer via his smile while helping those who didn't deserve to be put in cages get out of their cages. While stories dictate he's only out for himself, he actually puts himself last," Seda murmured with a faint smile on his face. At having a cat suddenly drop in his lap, however, he froze up. Ross, on the other hand, nearly recognized the cat immediately. "Cheshire?! What're you-? You were helping the shinigami again, weren't you? Miss Niji, this is Cheshire when he's pretending to be a black cat with one white paw. I don't get why he immediately comes to me about it. I mean, I know I take care of him while his body fights off shinigami poison, but still."

The cat remained curled up on it's side in Ross' lap with it's only signs of life being that of it's breathing and one dark amethyst eye with a deep red pupil lined in silver opening ever so slightly to take in it's surroundings while Ross ran his hand over his fur. "Go on, Cheshire. She's-"

"I know who she is... Haven't seen them in a coon's age," the cat smiled faintly as his fur shifted into that of pale green leading into a deep indigo and bright crimson stripes running down the entire length of his body. The cut that'd been masked on his side by the black fur now showing distinctly as blood matter his fur. As was expected, Ross removed a medical kit from one of his coat pockets and started to take care of the injury even if only as a temporary measure.

"Told you he's always popping in and out."

"I still want my dogtag back once I'm capable of moving again... I had a feeling Seda noticed it when it broke seeing as when I came back, it wasn't there."

"Of course I did. Someone has to take care of you when you're so busy trying to save everyone else."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXsqueaking when the cat formed out of no where, niji blinked and tilted her head to the side when Ross started talking to him. "... hello...." she mumbled, biting into her apple as her tail wrapped itself around her midsection. "... want an apple?" she hummed, holding out one of the apples she'd picked.
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

User Image
                                Opening his mouth to respond, the cat wound up blinking at having Ross' fingers tap her chin. "No! This crazy little cat can't eat or drink anything from our realm or he'll... Uh... Get a little high," Seda quickly rejected making the cat stick out his tongue. Upon clarifying why he'd said no for the cat, he could feel his own face and Ross' face starting to heat up. If the cat started becoming flirtatious after eating something, he couldn't exactly stop him and that wouldn't necessarily be a good thing. "You know better, Cheshire. We don't need a repeat of people freaking out or your naughty behavior coming out."

"Right. Sorry. I do get weird when I eat from other realms. I'm good, Niji, but thank you for the offer. It's really nice of you to do that," the cat responded while licking his paw and swiping it over his face a few times. He just needed to rest up a bit while healing and sending his hand back home for food and tea would be his mode of keeping his health up. "How's Bander and your brothers doing?"

"You're so blunt when you're not awestruck much less lovestruck. Sorry about him, Miss Niji. He lacks any real sort of filter between his brain and his mouth."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"dunno. haven't seen 'em in six... er... eight years...." she shrugged, munching on her apple. "He's fine, Seda. I'm used to it." she drawled, scratching at the scars on her face.
turning back to Cheshire, she tilted her head. "you haven't seen them, have you? i've been looking for them...."
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:18 pm

User Image
                                "Not since I made those humans panic. Sorry. I've been meaning to visit, but never could find the time. She's alright Seda. None of them got my violent tendencies. That's still reserved only for me," the cat responded before stretching his paw out towards Niji. Ugh. If only his paws were a little longer. This realm had so many restrictions it wasn't funny. "Ugh.... I hate all of your realm's restrictions on me. In the Abyss I would've been able to touch your leg from here..."

"Sorry this isn't the Abyss or Underland, Cheshire. So how many friends do you have from this realm?" Seda responded with a brief roll of his eyes. At the question, he began counting on his paw's "fingers".

"Well there's you and Ross, Bander and those three or four boys who visited me in that pale grey room, Nikki, Kanin and Cres, Koail and Lurtz and Clive and Alice. That's about it... And you're not happy I mentioned Nikki..."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX".... That's what you think." the neko snorted, tossing an apple core behind her and starting into another one. "Gramma just taught me to control it...." she murmured, her mouth full of food. Letting the juice drip off her chin, the tween watched them carefully before scooting closer and putting her fingers on his paw.
"Um..... Who are all those people you mentioned? And why is he frowning now?" She murmured, her tail wrapping around her midsection.
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 pm

User Image
                                "You're capable of controlling it, but Cheshie can't control his. If you'd gotten my temper, you'd know it. You probably got a fragment of it, but like all else that comes with a Cheshie, it isn't transferable," Cheshire smiled while curling his little "toes" around the girl's fingers. She was so sweet to a small cat like him even though he was really odd. Ignoring Seda's glare at him, he lay his cheek against the demon's thigh. "Well, there's your siblings and these two fruitcakes. Clive is a demonic sniper who does odd jobs. I forgot to mention Cirdan and he's an alien samurai who was once known as Battousai the Manslayer back during the Meiji era in Japan. He even fought against the Shinsengumi! Kanin, who prefers outsiders calling him Wennin, and Cres are shinigami. Kanin is going to replace Death himself when Death dies. It happens. Koail is an elf from the Undying Lands that was changed into a vampire, but he's unable to stay as a vampire without ancient magic holding the vampire venom in his veins. He's the best musician ever to exist although humans have their mental images of who wrote their music for them. Lurtz was born to a family of vampire nobles and due to a flop in his previous engagement to a vampire nobleman's daughter, his father trained him to be nothing but a soldier. He has issues in not taking actions that have better results unless his parents take all of his free will away from him. Alice is the girl who fell down the rabbit hole into my home world. I haven't seen her since I was thrifteen and she stole my furry lil' heart. As for Nikki..."

"She's the bxtch who broke Ross' heart. Nikki is a vampire princess we met shortly after escaping the looney bin. Koail and Lurtz were her personal bodyguards and Lurtz was still an elf at the time. She helped us recover and we became close. Then Ross was exiled from the Northern Vampire Kingdom and we ended up apart. We met again in a human high school where she was dating off and on all the time so he hooked back up with her... And then she ended up sleeping with an alien by the name of Slaydis and they went their separate ways... Then she came crawling back and since Ross doesn't hold grudges, he took her back... Along with the twins she was carrying from that fxcker... Not even a year after she'd had the twins, she was sleeping with a drow-faerie mix of a doctor and I broke off the relationship between Ross and her " Seda growled irritably while running his nail against his cheek. Oh how angry that selfish vampire princess made him.

"Seda won't admit it, but he liked her as much as Ross did. Her betrayal has left him rather bitter. He might've leveled a city in a bout of rage because of her."

"That was Ross and I don't intend to let myself get that close to anyone so that isn't true. Either way, I'm avoiding her for Ross' sanity and so I don't kill her for hurting him. Ross still isn't over me smashing his cellphone because she kept calling and texting him with her false apologies..."

"See? He's denying it 'cause without Ross he wouldn't be here and he doesn't want to hurt him by falling for the same woman he fell for. That's why he won't admit it."

"You're stupid, Cheshire... Nikki was perfect except for her mother, psycho siblings and weird cousins such as the aforementioned Clive much less her inability to settle down... She enjoyed being a bachelorette and I wasn't good enough for her to settle down apparently. That's the truth of the matter and as much as it pains me, I've moved on."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXglancing up at Seda when he began talking, the neko's good ear went flat against her head, her eye shimmering slightly. "sorry...." she mumbled, getting up to hug Ross/Seda before she went back to sitting with her hand around Cheshie's.
User Image

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:11 pm

User Image
                                Blinking at the hug while Ross returned the hug ever so gently, Seda shifted his gaze elsewhere for a couple of seconds as if trying to recapture his thoughts. Scratching the side of his head, his brow furrowed slightly before he flashed her a light smile. "It's fine, Niji. We'll survive without her. We know the rules of how to be a heartbreaker after all... Or at least I do and I can control this hippie when I'm not coughing up a lung. She'll come crying back and she'll get to have her heart broken like he has. I don't play to the rules of fairness. I play to win and that bxtch is going to definitely lose," he chuckled lightly only to smile at Cheshire when he began a soft hum. "I got the song stuck in your head now, didn't I?"

"You did," Cheshire purred as his tail began a rhythmic swaying motion.

"Alright, alright. I'm not going to get you to stop humming that song much less win an argument with you of all cats so I'll sing it for you. Happy? He nodded. I saw that... Mmkay... Here goes... Rule number one is that you gotta have fun, but, baby, when you're done, you gotta be the first to run. Rule number two; just don't get attached to somebody you could lose. So le-let me tell you, this is how to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like a little danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. How to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like the look of danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you... At least I think I do. 'Cause I lo-lo-love you. Rule number three; wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve unless you wanna taste defeat. Rule number four; got to be lookin' pure. Kiss 'em goodbye at the door, and leave 'em wantin' more. This is how to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like a little danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. How to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like the look of danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you... At least I think I do. 'Cause I lo-lo-love you. Girls, we do whatever it will take 'cause, girls don't want... We don't want our hearts to break in two so it's better to be fake. Can't risk losing in love again, babe. This is how to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like a little danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. How to be a heartbreaker! Boys, they like the look of danger. We'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, singing I lo-lo-love you. 'cause I lo-lo-love you... At least I think I do." As one would expect from such a young demon as Seda, his voice wasn't quite as deep as Ross' voice when singing so he could hit certain places in the notes that the other couldn't. That was why Seda was normally just singing back-up for him. As for the cat, he was lip-syncing with the words while he curled the little "toes" on his paws back around Niji's fingers.

"Do you have a place to stay, Niji-chan?"

He's so straightforward... As if. There's a loophole in such a blunt question. You know there is. There always is. He's never said anything straightforward in his entire existence. Cheshire is all about the riddles within riddles within riddles within riddles. There's like a million extra questions in just those seven words. Like when he asked if we liked sweets and ended up getting us Oreos, milk, bandages, antiseptics, sugar, needles of various types, a rubber hose and a bunch of Reddi-whip? Exactly like that, Ross. He figured that out by asking us that question through a cellphone. Just imagine what is hidden in that question of his to her... Ugh... Just being reminded of that question made both Ross and Seda slide a hand under their shirt so as to brush their fingertips over scars from when Ross had been shot by a shotgun while Seda was in control over the body. It hadn't been fun keeping Ross from knowing what had happened until the injuries had begun healing again, but it'd been accomplished like all else Seda did for him.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games