Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:33 pm
JayyLee10

The cuteness is too overwhelming and arranging future plots between the two x3

I want to play Hyperdimension Neptunia when I got Compa as a avatar for my psn account, but I need a vita T v T and as for Chester, felt like I saw the picture you used for him in his profile somewhere, but couldn't remember where.

And it looks like it could be a anime or manga when I searched up the title. It'll look good if it's a anime x3 will be those singing and comedy type of anime by the looks of it > w <

And sure I don't mind (´∀`) hehe I was low-key planning to say that to be honest when she sees him xD

I actually got the pic from Tumblr. It's for one of his cards in the Idolish 7 game, the Perfection Gimmick one. And while there are some comedic moments and lots of showcases of talent, there's also angst in the game.

The anime version for the game is in the works though there is no slated date yet for release. And yes, there is the manga version but translated pages are scarce as of this moment. -w-;;

Glad to know that you find my OC cute. ;w;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:50 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Oh really? Awwwh that kinda sucks.. I would totally watch it. Those type of anime always catches my interest, I haven't been watching anime for a long time and as for the manga, sucks even more. Could've be reading it right now while waiting for the anime if they will still continue on making it.

And you're welcome x3 It'll be fun interacting with your character with my character ^ ~ ^  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:09 pm
JayyLee10

Oh really? Awwwh that kinda sucks.. I would totally watch it. Those type of anime always catches my interest, I haven't been watching anime for a long time and as for the manga, sucks even more. Could've be reading it right now while waiting for the anime if they will still continue on making it.

And you're welcome x3 It'll be fun interacting with your character with my character ^ ~ ^

And Jessie should interact with Solaris also some other time. The violinist has close ties with Priya, one of the doctors working in the hospital. I'm also making the fourth character for this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

And Jessie should interact with Solaris also some other time. The violinist has close ties with Priya, one of the doctors working in the hospital. I'm also making the fourth character for this guild.

Hmmm... I'm making a second character right now, just need to finish her personality and bio up and she's ready to go. I think my character Miki could meet with Solaris. They have both like music so she can bond with her in music ^ ~ ^  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:35 pm
JayyLee10

Hmmm... I'm making a second character right now, just need to finish her personality and bio up and she's ready to go. I think my character Miki could meet with Solaris. They have both like music so she can bond with her in music ^ ~ ^

And Miki should be prepared to get glomped by her. She's so cute, and a dancing partner will be welcome alongside her violin music. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

And Miki should be prepared to get glomped by her. She's so cute, and a dancing partner will be welcome alongside her violin music. XD

XD hopefully she doesn't mind a foxy companion! And I'm sure it'll make her performances more entertaining! Both enjoying each other's company  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 pm
JayyLee10

XD hopefully she doesn't mind a foxy companion! And I'm sure it'll make her performances more entertaining! Both enjoying each other's company

Vixen was the first fox person she had encountered, so Solaris may find both her ears and tail to be wonderful. I'm so down for their first meeting, possibly while Solaris is at work at Amour de la Mer on Friday (RP time) or during her next day off to relax and play.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Vixen was the first fox person she had encountered, so Solaris may find both her ears and tail to be wonderful. I'm so down for their first meeting, possibly while Solaris is at work at Amour de la Mer on Friday (RP time) or during her next day off to relax and play.

Either is fine by me ^ ~ ^ I'm nearly done with her so I could have her meet her at work.  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:06 pm
JayyLee10

Either is fine by me ^ ~ ^ I'm nearly done with her so I could have her meet her at work.

*Now having the temptation to ship Jessie and Chester together*

Kuri, please calm down... ;w;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:09 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

*Now having the temptation to ship Jessie and Chester together*

Kuri, please calm down... ;w;

• w • ohhh hehehe let's see how the interaction between the two goes and then go from there with them together (≧∀≦)  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm
JayyLee10

• w • ohhh hehehe let's see how the interaction between the two goes and then go from there with them together (≧∀≦)

I admit, I'm such shipping trash with urge to squish some characters together. That's my guilty pleasure. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

I admit, I'm such shipping trash with urge to squish some characters together. That's my guilty pleasure. crying

Just be looking at the character and hoping to push them to another character xD awwwwh don't cry don't cry. It's just the power of shipping characters overwhelming you, it's okay it happens lol x3  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 pm
JayyLee10

Just be looking at the character and hoping to push them to another character xD awwwwh don't cry don't cry. It's just the power of shipping characters overwhelming you, it's okay it happens lol x3

But yeah, can't let it sail without the other creator's consent. That would be unfair if I just keep on pushing it. -w-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

But yeah, can't let it sail without the other creator's consent. That would be unfair if I just keep on pushing it. -w-;;

Yeah true but maybe I'll approve the shipping Jessie and Chester together since I am her creator emotion_awesome  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:42 pm
JayyLee10

Yeah true but maybe I'll approve the shipping Jessie and Chester together since I am her creator emotion_awesome

*Resists the temptation to scream to the heavens because can't hope too much.*

Aside from Chester working at Taste of Italy, I noticed that Jessie is working as the receptionist in the hospital. They can enjoy time at the library, and Jessie may be welcomed by Ben to Bookworm's at any time of the day in case the girl needs something to read.

And yep, Tiffany, Chester's cat, may find the girl as a trustworthy companion. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games