Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 am

She blushed again."I think you missed."She smiled and kissed him back, but on the lips."She looked up at the clouds.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 am

Jin looking suprised "well wasnt expecting that "
Looks up at the clouds "wow they are quite beautiful today huh?"

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 am

"Yeha, you know, i kind of admire clouds.Living life as it comes.Most people can't do that."She looked down."I sometimes wish I had a normal life."She looked a little sad.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:10 am

jin looks at hikari
"what is a normal life?"
slides hand over till it touches hers

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm

jin looks at hikari
"hey i got to go and train some more if you need me you will be able to find me"
jin leans over and kisses hikari on the lips then stands up and runs toward oroami's house
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Jin arrives at the academy slightly out of breath
"ok now i need to go toward the kages office then around the ramen shop then back toward oroami sensai's house"

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 pm

After she watched him leave Hikari got up and continued her walk."A normal life...."She was deep in thought, wondering if she should tell him."Jin...."She giggled to herself thinking about him."Your such a nerd c:"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Loimaru walks into the front yard of the Academy complex, glancing with curiousity, wondering what kind of training Shinobi's endured all their life. He was actually quite bored and had been looking all around town for some semblance of entertainment. Now, he just sat on the steps of the academy, cross legged, looking at the entrance and secretly wishing for someone to challenge his skills.

Loimaru

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:45 pm

as Hikari was walking she noticed the stranger sitting near by.She walked up to him."Are you lost??"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Loimaru looked up, startled, at the girl who just spoke. He didn't know her, of course, which made im nervous. "Umm...no! I know where I am, I'm just...thinking." He looked her over, curious. "Äre you a shinobi too?"

Loimaru

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 am

She smiled at him politely."Yes, and it's ok if your lost, I was to when I first got here. c:"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Loimaru stood, bowed deeply, "I am Loimaru, it is an honor to meet you, shinobi of the mist", he said solemnly. He studied her for a second, measuring her by looks, seeing how this girl could be a powerful fighter. Maybe he'd have to test that. "I'm sorry for asking, but would you spar with me, just to practice", he asked with a small grin, "I would like to see how I do against a mist shinobi, if you don't mind"

Loimaru

kevin522

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

katsu walked in. hello?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Daisuke rose out of a water puddle that conveniently sat in the Academy Grounds.

"Is anybody here? Hello? I need a Master Water trainer."

D a i j b

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:40 pm

melody walked up to daiskue she smiled at him "hi your a new face around here are you a new academy student?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games