Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22742 22743 22744 22745 22746 22747 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Hello cult!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Wow, that was fast. I just got a newbie begging for my Gogh Reed. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Wantcookie
Tell him to make a thread where he says that you are his kind and benevolent god, before his master he is vermin, and nothing he ever does will make him even remotely as exhalted and great as you are. Add some embellishments of your own, then tell him that if he doesn't keep it bumped for a whole week the deal is off. If he does it, give it to him, but remind him often with screenshots that he is still vermin.

OH make him put it in his sig too.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Tell him to make a thread where he says that you are his kind and benevolent god, before his master he is vermin, and nothing he ever does will make him even remotely as exhalted and great as you are. Add some embellishments of your own, then tell him that if he doesn't keep it bumped for a whole week the deal is off. If he does it, give it to him, but remind him often with screenshots that he is still vermin.

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
anyway you can donate your gogh reed please please i need it badly for my dream avi i will be so grateful
Ohohohohoho!
No.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
anyway you can donate your gogh reed please please i need it badly for my dream avi i will be so grateful
Ohohohohoho!
No.
Still like mine better. Give him the option. Oh also make him say he is gay for you.

Isn't a person's dignity worth just one little item?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
Ohohohohoho!
No.
Still like mine better. Give him the option. Oh also make him say he is gay for you.

Isn't a person's dignity worth just one little item?

No, it's alright, I've talked to him for a little while and learned that I'm single-handedly crushing his dreams, and that's enough for me.
Although the gay lover thing is tempting.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Wantcookie
No, it's alright, I've talked to him for a little while and learned that I'm single-handedly crushing his dreams, and that's enough for me.
Can you look at his friends list? Take screenshots and show his friends how pathetic he is.

Cookie, the incubus that comes while you sleep, and crushes your dreams before he leaves.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Can you look at his friends list? Take screenshots and show his friends how pathetic he is.

Cookie, the incubus that comes while you sleep, and crushes your dreams before he leaves.

He told me that begging was the only option he had, and I pointed out that there's that many games that Gaia offers, and linked him to Dolphinmania. He persisted that begging was all he could do to get items. So I called him a lazy dipshit. xd
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
oh forget it and do not call me a sleez i will show you how powerful i am

Powerful?
Don't make me laugh.
What are you going to do over the internet to me, call me names? You're no more powerful than I am, bub. At least I have the balls to call you out on your laziness. Gigantic, humongous, breathtakingly beautiful balls.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie

He told me that begging was the only option he had, and I pointed out that there's that many games that Gaia offers, and linked him to Dolphinmania. He persisted that begging was all he could do to get items. So I called him a lazy dipshit. xd
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica

Powerful?
Don't make me laugh.
What are you going to do over the internet to me, call me names? You're no more powerful than I am, bub. At least I have the balls to call you out on your laziness. Gigantic, humongous, breathtakingly beautiful balls.
Atlantica? Isn't that from the little mermaid? Tell him to go suck off Sebastian the crab and get the ******** outta hea.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Where can I find the location the Yu-Bomb exploded at?

Evamortte

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie
Owwin
Wantcookie

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica

Powerful?
Don't make me laugh.
Atlantica? Isn't that from the little mermaid? Tell him to go suck off Sebastian the crab and get the ******** outta hea.

Oh he did not just do what I think he did.
I
The Shittarded ******** class="quoted">oh i do not have ping pong balls like you i have bowling balls i am filthy rich and own alot of items

Then why beg, my intellectually challenged friend? All you've done by equipping thousands of incredibly expensive items at once and telling me that you're "filthy rich" is enforce the fact that you can certainly afford to buy my item and that in no way do you even deserve my attention with your inherently idiotic begging.
As an added bonus, I'm afraid I've got quite the testament to the size of my junk.
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Cookie, do you have a file full of people talking about your d**k?

-Dessynea-

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

-Dessynea-

Not qui--
Oh, the little b***h is back for more, eh?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Wantcookie
-Dessynea-

Not qui--
Oh, the little b***h is back for more, eh?

You mean random beggar guy right? sad

-Dessynea-

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
oh wow well lets see your intellectual and then the rest f it is in greek so figure it out if you even can hahahahahahahaha ΤΙΝΥ ΙΝΚΟΜΠΙΤΑΝΤ ΜΙΝΤ ΚΑΝ ΚΟΜΠΡΕΧΕΝΤ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ Ι ΜΠΕΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΤΟ ΝΟΤ ΗΒΕΝ ΝΟΟΥ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΗΝΤ ΤΟ ΤΖΕΤ ΟΒΡ ΙΤ ΚΩΣ ΘΕΡ ΙΣ ΝΟ ΟΥ:ΕΫ ΙΤ ΙΣ ΘΑΤ ΛΑΡΤΖ

Oh no, another language that I don't know. Whatever shall I do.
Look, bub. I don't care about the fleeting sense of superiority you might gain from supposedly "winning" this "argument." My point remains: In light of the evidence, it is plain to see that you are a lazy shitbag in need of a good castration, or failing that, at very least a wake-up call. Now get out of my sight or I'll cockslap you off the internet.

Sic 'em, Cult.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22742 22743 22744 22745 22746 22747 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games