Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22743 22744 22745 22746 22747 22748 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Wantcookie
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
oh wow well lets see your intellectual and then the rest f it is in greek so figure it out if you even can hahahahahahahaha ΤΙΝΥ ΙΝΚΟΜΠΙΤΑΝΤ ΜΙΝΤ ΚΑΝ ΚΟΜΠΡΕΧΕΝΤ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ Ι ΜΠΕΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΤΟ ΝΟΤ ΗΒΕΝ ΝΟΟΥ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΗΝΤ ΤΟ ΤΖΕΤ ΟΒΡ ΙΤ ΚΩΣ ΘΕΡ ΙΣ ΝΟ ΟΥ:ΕΫ ΙΤ ΙΣ ΘΑΤ ΛΑΡΤΖ

Oh no, another language that I don't know. Whatever shall I do.
Look, bub. I don't care about the fleeting sense of superiority you might gain from supposedly "winning" this "argument." My point remains: In light of the evidence, it is plain to see that you are a lazy shitbag in need of a good castration, or failing that, at very least a wake-up call. Now get out of my sight or I'll cockslap you off the internet.

Sic 'em, Cult.
You can't use the Cult to do that, you'll get reported!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Wantcookie
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
oh wow well lets see your intellectual and then the rest f it is in greek so figure it out if you even can hahahahahahahaha ΤΙΝΥ ΙΝΚΟΜΠΙΤΑΝΤ ΜΙΝΤ ΚΑΝ ΚΟΜΠΡΕΧΕΝΤ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ Ι ΜΠΕΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΤΟ ΝΟΤ ΗΒΕΝ ΝΟΟΥ ΓΟΥΑΤ Ι ΑΜ ΣΕΫΙΝΓΚ ΑΝΤ ΓΙ:ΟΥ ΝΗΝΤ ΤΟ ΤΖΕΤ ΟΒΡ ΙΤ ΚΩΣ ΘΕΡ ΙΣ ΝΟ ΟΥ:ΕΫ ΙΤ ΙΣ ΘΑΤ ΛΑΡΤΖ

Look, bub. I don't care about the fleeting sense of superiority you might gain from supposedly "winning" this "argument." My point remains: In light of the evidence, it is plain to see that you are a lazy shitbag in need of a good castration, or failing that, at very least a wake-up call. Now get out of my sight or I'll cockslap you off the internet.

Sic 'em, Cult.

Google translate says...

"TINY INKOMPITANT Midi KAN KOMPRECHENT Wat I AM BETTY SEFINGK ANT I GI: Do NOT IVEN OU Nou Wat I AM SEFINGK ANT GI: OU NINT jet OVR IT KOS Heat ES law: EY ES IT THAT LARTZ"

That's... sort of like English...
Either Google Translate has failed me (again) or this kid's a serious idiot (again.)

The Awkwardest Turtle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I like that translation.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica

Sic 'em, Cult.

OH NO NOT THAT

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica

Sic 'em, Cult.

OH NO NOT THAT
Then your guild will be shut down scream
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm so confused.

Evamortte

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Evamortte
I'm so confused.
Just go with it.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Evamortte
I'm so confused.

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS PAGE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE STARMONY BACKGROUND

GO FIX THAT

The Awkwardest Turtle

Evamortte

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Evamortte
I'm so confused.

GO FIX THAT
But I don't want it. ;(
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Evamortte
The Awkwardest Turtle
Evamortte
I'm so confused.

GO FIX THAT
But I don't want it. ;(

TOO BAD

The Awkwardest Turtle

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Wantcookie
Lord Jeremeo Atlantica
your the lazy one just waiting around oh god i hope someone buys my gogh reed o i can get my dream item at least i am a spoiled rich kid who gets everything he wants and how are you going to kick me off the internet you cannot control my computer

What did I just say, kid?
*Sigh*
Allow me list the ways in which you are entirely wrong, kindergartener.
A.) There is, in fact, a difference between laziness and patience. I have put it up on the marketplace in the hopes that it will sell in due time. I understand that prices fluctuate, but have patience and faith that sooner or later, some prime example of the cesspool if idiocy that is the human race will come along and buy it. In the meantime, I've been spending time with more important things, like writing script for radio plays and reciting poetry with my girlfriend. You know, real life.
B.) "No you" does not constitute an argument, my friend. No matter how much you want it to.
C.) I don't get everything want. That's how life works, you know. Not that you would, of course.
D.) Though my family and I sit at the very top edge of middle-class-dom, I refuse to be called "rich." We don't live as though we have extensive amounts of money, and instead hoard most of it away for much better purposes, like College, though not that I'll be needing it now that I've earned a full scholarship.
E.) Spoiled? Hah! Were I spoiled, I would go around expecting everyone to give me anything I asked of them. Oh, wait. (Oh, whoops. It would appear I've become hypocritical in that I seem to have just made a "no you" comment. Oh well. At least mine is accurate.)

In conclusion, never speak to me again, you whiny, self-centered, spoiled, unreasonable, insipid, unfathomably stupid, dickless little b***h.
Now leave me alone, I have a life to attend to.

b***h.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Peer-Pressured.

Evamortte

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Evamortte
Peer-Pressured.

biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 pm

o:

Orphie

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

PAU
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22743 22744 22745 22746 22747 22748 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games