Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:31 pm
"Good. You've just learned the first couple of things in a few minutes. Next, you attack me and I'll show you some other ways of parrying or disarming your opponent. Hand over the spear." Lee said, holding out his hand and offering her the sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 pm
Kiies released her spear as she took his sword. She rolled it over in her hands a few times trying to get a feel for it. After a few seconds she took a few steps back and smiled. It was clear by the way she held the sword and charged that she never really used one before. Kilies brought the blade straight down and aimed for the shoulder.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:36 pm
Lee turned the spear as a defense, making the sword stab straight though it, then twisted, spinning the sword in her hand as fast as he spun the spear, then pulling it back, sliding the sword right out of her hand. "See? Many different things can be done."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:02 pm
"Yes, got it." She said with a nod and quickly picked the sword up.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 am
"Once more." Lee said, taking his stance again, but the end of the spear was pointed away from Kilies and the blunt end was pointed at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:32 pm
She lunged forwords and swung the blade up, pressing it against the spear to puch it away from her.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm
Lee did a very odd spin with the force of her push and ended up squeezing her arm tightly to release her blade with the spear's sharp end pointed at her spine. "Hello there." He said, his face inches from hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:45 am
She softly blushed as teh sword fell out of her hands. She looked back at the spear then to him. "Your very good."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:17 pm
"Thanks. I've had a LOT of practice." Lee said with a smile. He dropped the spear and his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him. "And with other things as well. You should be ready as you're going to get soon. Want us to come with you? Or is he coming here? Or you going alone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:38 am
"Odindra will come here. There is no reason I should go looking for him. And I would like t very muhc if you were close. I could always use the help." she closed her eyes ans reseted her head on his chest.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 am
"Ok then. Any idea when he's coming?" Lee asked. "Cause if it's not too soon you should keep training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 pm
"I'm sorry but I don't know. I just know that he's upset with me."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm
((kilies you and superdog1391 never replied to any of my posts. I would like to play with you too. May I play lord Odindra? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:30 pm
((I'm sorry. I didn't notice ^o^". As for Odidnra, I don't know. You'll have to wait till Kilies gets on to respond to that. Your chary could talk with Zetsu though. He's not doing anything.))
"Ok... well would you like to work on fighting, basic summons or changing your appearance back?" Lee asked.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 pm
((I don't care. Sounds like fun.))

"Summons sounds more my style than fighting." She replied with a smile. Kilies stepped away from Lee and held out her hands. She whispered a few unknown words under her breath as with a small puff of smoke a little nymph sat in her hands. "See. I can summon little things already."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games