Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"um... yes....? i just don't always stay there." she shrugged, scratching at her scars with her free hand. why do these things always itch so much? Argh, its so annoying! scratching more, the child gave a small whine and pulled her tail around her midsection.

Dantes_river
poke?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai walked to the park and sat down at a bench. "Well...at least the park is really nice while I wait." He sighed and looked around. His sword, Zephyr, began to glow in boredom. "I know, I know Zephyr. Maybe they are looking for companionship" He said and pointed to the two people also in the park.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 pm
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

User Image
                                Nodding slightly, Cheshire's paw vanished for a moment before returning with a purple vial with a golden "C" scrawled on it's side and a bags of cotton balls. "I thought so," Cheshire purred while his gaze shifted towards the figure on the bench several yards away from the trio. As he expected, Seda and Ross had shifted their gaze with him. While Ross would feel oddly embarrassed by the finger pointed at them, Seda was more than likely back on such a stern guard it wasn't funny. "It seems we have a visitor that is interested in meeting you three. Try not serving him up for dinner, Seda. I think a certain half-breed wouldn't appreciate you chasing off potentials."

"The vial contains his own little concoction of something that'll help stop your scars from itching. I've had to use it before and you only need to apply a light layer over the affected areas. Seda, don't even think about it. Just give a slight wave and let him approach us for whatever it is he may want to ask of us. If he shows- Yeah, yeah... Make your body smile faintly at him while waving yourself. Every fricking time I try smiling at people with you, I scare people. He tries anything funny though, you know I won't hesitate on making his head implode... Miss Niji, I can apply this to your scars if you'd like. As Ross said, it is very helpful and stops the itching completely. Cheshire's saliva is helpful like that. It prevents infections and other things that may cause irritation to one's skin. He's helped us with that by giving us that vial when he couldn't stick around long. I suppose he's behaving more like a gentleman around you and not directly licking you without your consent as he's done to us so many times," the dark haired male responded while briefly flashing a timid smile at the blonde male pointing at them and giving a brief wave. As was in their nature, Ross and Seda didn't quite float on the same level of caution so there was a faint sign of their disagreement by Seda cutting off Ross in mid-sentence, but they both seemed rather calm about it. The only real sign of discomfort from being pointed at was in the timid behavior Ross returned to and how Seda seemed to return to the cold behavior of being on-guard.

Having shifted their gaze back to Niji, one eye being a bright red whereas the other was a dark red to show both entities within the body were watching everything going on around them, Seda made Ross' hands take up the vial and bag of cotton balls so Cheshire wouldn't drop them. The cat, of course, had deliberately turned into a black cat so the only other in the park wouldn't know his identity and curled up as if going to sleep in Ross' lap after the vial and bag of cotton balls had been taken from his paw. Whether the feline believed the lighter haired man was friendly or not had never been made clear.

Out.Of.Codes ::

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:23 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXlooking at the stranger, the neko gave a sigh and turned back to look at Ross/Seda when they spoke. Nodding lightly, she pulled her hair out of her face entirely, putting it up into a ponytail and moved closer to him. "okay. You can put that stuff on..." she mumbled, wondering if they might say anything about his the scars that had first only appeared to be on her face drifted down her left shoulder and part of her neck.

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 pm
Nikolai's ears perked up when the strangers looked at him. He gave the warmest smile he could, stood up, and promptly bowed. "Um....hello? I am Nikolai. I am new to this school and was hoping I could make your acquaintance." he said, standing up straight. Zephyr grumbled on his back, which Nikolai promptly shushed. "Is that fine? If I am interrupting something, I could easily leave." he sighed. "I really do not mean to be a burden....I already had a run in with some people who apparently hate me already without me doing anything."
Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

User Image
                                Smiling sweetly at Niji, Seda opened up the little vial and set a cotton ball over it's opening. Swishing the contents of the vial towards said cotton ball, he carefully used his hand to begin his process of dabbing at her scars with magical spit from a fruity cat. Upon hearing Nikolai's voice, Ross opted to speak up. "That's fine with me. I'm Ross and this is Niji. The cat in my lap is Boris and he comes and goes as he pleases."

Briefly glancing over at the male while dabbing the contents on the cotton ball against the female's facial scarring, his dark red eye flickered irritably. "Keep grumbling like that, genius and someone's going to get annoyed causing them to break you like the little glow stick you are. S-sorry! That's Seda. But yeah, she's just having some issues with her scars itching. It happens so I'm giving her something to help with it. It's nice to meet you, Nikolai. It'd be nice if your sword didn't exactly grumble like it just did though. He's being really mean," the dark haired male started out in an amused mannerism. As he continued on, however, his timid nature seemed to show just as heavily as his first words to just about anyone here.

Ross was far too nice to hurt anyone's feelings after all.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"hello" the little girl chimed, waving at him while keeping her head turned towards seda so he could put the stuff on her scars with ease. looking over to him from the corner of her eye, she gave a tiny smile. he doesn't seem too bad...

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:07 pm

"If I am a glowstick, you must be a toothpick" The sword mused
"ZEPHYR! I made you to protect people, not insult them!" Nikolai scolded. He looked to the kitten and the three men. "I am terribly sorry sirs and madam, he has a mind of his own sometimes....and, what can I do? Arguing with a sword would make me look crazy..." He said and looked at the sword hilt. "Don't worry though, he won't do anything without my say-so. And I am not here looking for a fight." he chuckled half-heartedly. "I do see though, the little one has scars. May I have a look? I have dabbled in healing magic for a while and may be able to at least make them stop bothering her, if I may be allowed to" He said, holding his hands behind his back
Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:26 pm

User Image
                                "Don't tempt me, backscratcher. I will break you," Seda growled darkly while his gaze shifted from the sword to the man holding the sword. Raising up two fingers from the oddly shaped vial with the golden C on it, he gave a slight sniff. "For one, I suggest making sure Zephyr there understand that I will break him down into the very first compounds that made him if he tests the limits of my patience. I've done it before and I'll do it again without so much as batting an eye. For two, are you only hearing key words or are you just st-? That's enough of that! There is no reason we can't all be civilized here. I do not want to be dragged into another fight because Seda doesn't trust people. We all just need to sit and speak in a calm, rational manner. That's not all that difficult."

Ross knew very well where Seda was going with his question shortly after hearing it begin and opted to stop it before the demon in him could finish it while making the other entity inside him that much more irritable. "I wouldn't have thought you were crazy, Nikolai. I talk to Seda all the time and look as though I'm having a discussion with myself so it would be normal to me. It's understandable why you wouldn't do that in public though seeing as there are many who wouldn't hesitate to put you in a straitjacket for talking to an inanimate object. But yeah... Thanks for commenting on her being the smaller and younger one of us. We don't already feel like a giant when we're practically towering over everyone even when we slouch while standing. Sarcasm, Seda. I've told you about that a hundred times before. Sorry about him. He gets snippier the more people are around that he doesn't exactly trust like he does me, but he starts getting nicer over time. I suppose it could just be due to how well I know him and have grown accustomed to said sarcastic irritability, but he really is a good person. As for your helping with the scars, well... Boris has already dealt with the issue with his own medical remedy. If you still feel it necessary and she agrees to it, do as you please. There you go, Miss Niji. It should be kicking into full effect in just a second or two," the duo continued, the tone of their voices switching in the blink of an eye to match whichever was speaking at that current moment. While the voices and expressions seemed to be contradictory, the dark haired male's arms moved without breaking stride in having finished coating the scars lightly in the contents of the colored vial and capping it off for future uses.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXshaking her head to the newcomer, the girl gave him a gentle smile and pulled her hair back down to cover the scars. "i'm fine now, thank you." she hummed, her tail unwrapping itself from her waist as her good ear focused on nikolai. "... are you hungry? because i still have apples to eat. you can have one if you want."

turning to look at Seda/Ross and Cheshie again, the tween gave them a smile and hugged them, a large grin on her face. "thank you."

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 pm
"I swear Zephyr, you are gonna get us killed with that tongue....eh, blade?....of yours." He told the sword. He looked at Seda. " Once again, I am sorry. I'd hush him for talking out of place, but....where do you grab a sword to silence it?" He laughed a little. "Hey, I am just happy SOMEONE is talking to me without trying to kill me...seems like you three are the only nice people here." he said with a grin. Hearing the muse about them being tall, he placed his hands behind his back once again. "Oh, I did't mean to offend your size, I was merely making an observation regarding Niji's size. If you took offence to it, I am deeply sorry and hope to be forgiven, sirs and madam." He said, his eyes slightly ajar. He looked at Niji and smiled at her offer. "Oh, I could never acept food from someone who is hurt, even if they are being taken care of. Thank you for the offer though. I appreciate the generosity."

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

User Image
                                "It's fine, Niji. You've been so nice to Ross after all, I couldn't just let you hurt yourself over a bunch of apples much less suffer through the irritating itch of past scars. You're not a bad person and I can sense that from you. His, on the other hand, is on the iffy side and I'm trying to figure out if it's the sword making it iffy or not," Seda responded to Niji's hug, his face heating up slightly. He hadn't been expecting to be hugged and now he was feeling embarrassed about it. While Ross was telling him he shouldn't feel embarrassed over such a simple thing as a hug for doing something nice, he couldn't help but feel it. With that embarrassment, however, also came sadness. He might have to share a body and be able to experience some things through Ross' body, but he'd never get to experience any of that in his own body. The cat in his lap opted to give both the girl and him a hug with his tiny little paws though it was hard to tell seeing as he wasn't moving around much. "It really wasn't any trouble on Boris' or my part though. Nikolai, the nicest people you'll ever meet is Ross and this girl here. My main focus isn't on being friendly with a bunch of random strangers. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I don't give a flying frick what you do so long as it doesn't hinder me from my objectives."

Pausing to start coughing again, the deep red eye that signified Seda was at least partly in control over Ross' body turned into it's original solid black color and the coughs subsided once more. "And he's back to having his coughing fits again. Seda, just rest for the rest of the day in there and I'll stay out of trouble to the best of my ability. Sorry about that. It's actually rather easy to do without physical contact, but that might just be me saying that 'cause Seda taught me how to use my magic in an unorthodox manner. It doesn't work for everyone. And don't worry about the height thing much less the apples. I've gotten used to that fact that I'm abnormally tall and in all technicalities, we're sitting under an apple tree so feel free to take one" Ross apologized before briefly dismissing the other male's apology for bringing up the topic of little and big people. It wasn't a lie either. He was nearly seven feet tall if not taller and he hadn't exactly hit the end of his growth spurts yet. This was something he could deal with without Seda though. The poor demon inhabiting his body already had so much stress set as an overly large weight upon his shoulders after all.

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXsmiling as she gently hugged boris back, the kitten gave seda and ross a grin. "doesn't change the fact that i'm thankful for it. most people wouldn't even have stopped to help me with the bandages, let alone all the other things you've done since we started talking." she hummed, her good ear still trained on Nikolai.
Rolling her eyes as the new guy declined her offer of food, the neko turned to look at him and shoved an apple into his hands. "i'm not hurt, so just take it." she huffed, annoyance flashing in her good eye before being replaced with kindness and a large grin. "but thank you for the concern anyways."

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
Pain....what could you possibly know about it?

『 Ӿ 』

There were voices...voices that were muffled and seemed to he in conversation with one another. Three at least. X opened his eyes. Dammit it all did he fall asleep? This was neither the time nor place to do something so careless. Sitting up, he glanced briefly in the direction of who was speaking. He put the glove back over his mechanical hand and checked too see if anyone else may have seen it. No one else besides that group was in sight. Eavesdropping was not something he did often. He respected the privacy of others and speaking of 'other', there was still other places he wanted to see. He stood up and in a nonchalant manner, left.
Your pain is nothing compared to mine.

[ - Exit - ]  

Cyber-g Wolf

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games