Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Yeah true but maybe I'll approve the shipping Jessie and Chester together since I am her creator emotion_awesome

*Resists the temptation to scream to the heavens because can't hope too much.*

Aside from Chester working at Taste of Italy, I noticed that Jessie is working as the receptionist in the hospital. They can enjoy time at the library, and Jessie may be welcomed by Ben to Bookworm's at any time of the day in case the girl needs something to read.

And yep, Tiffany, Chester's cat, may find the girl as a trustworthy companion. XD

( ;∀;) he has a kitty cat?? Awwwh Jessie used to have a cat (still has a cat in Lekahoe), she'll probably be attracted to the cat seeing how Chester has one and will be missing her cat.

And yup she is, the nurse position was taken, which sadden me a bit because I wanted her to be a nurse, but it'll help her learn more about what the nurses do since she is still taking lessons. Hopefully Ben has some good books that'll catch the girl's eyes x3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:07 pm
JayyLee10

( ;∀;) he has a kitty cat?? Awwwh Jessie used to have a cat (still has a cat in Lekahoe), she'll probably be attracted to the cat seeing how Chester has one and will be missing her cat.

And yup she is, the nurse position was taken, which sadden me a bit because I wanted her to be a nurse, but it'll help her learn more about what the nurses do since she is still taking lessons. Hopefully Ben has some good books that'll catch the girl's eyes x3

Tiffany may like her, that's for sure. She's a Persian cat, so expect her hands to feel the fluff.

Yep, but with no manager at the bookstore at this current moment, Ben has to work his butt off to keep everything in check. He'll definitely recommend something that is a worthy read for Jessie, that's for sure.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Tiffany may like her, that's for sure. She's a Persian cat, so expect her hands to feel the fluff.

Yep, but with no manager at the bookstore at this current moment, Ben has to work his butt off to keep everything in check. He'll definitely recommend something that is a worthy read for Jessie, that's for sure.

She'll want to cuddle with the fluffy kitty and probably want to take her away from him xD

Having him work hardcore since he's the only employee at the moment. Since I can't find any perfect job for Miki, I'll probably make her work there if I can't find anything good for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:25 pm
JayyLee10

She'll want to cuddle with the fluffy kitty and probably want to take her away from him xD

Having him work hardcore since he's the only employee at the moment. Since I can't find any perfect job for Miki, I'll probably make her work there if I can't find anything good for her.

Chester will definitely not allow the cat to be taken away from him. Sorry.

And Crevan and Casey are his co-workers but they are not always around so yeah, poor him.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Chester will definitely not allow the cat to be taken away from him. Sorry.

And Crevan and Casey are his co-workers but they are not always around so yeah, poor him.

Lol he loves his cat too much huh?

Oh that sucks. Maybe if Miki is the manager, she'll keep him company and at the same time supervise his work too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 pm
Kirenai Yuki

What do you think about having Akira and Zivva spending the night out at one of their homes after some dinner for the daychange? :3  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 pm
JayyLee10

Oh that sucks. Maybe if Miki is the manager, she'll keep him company and at the same time supervise his work too. 3nodding

After all, his cat's the constant companion at home. ;w;

That will be very helpful, with someone to help in his work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

After all, his cat's the constant companion at home. ;w;

That will be very helpful, with someone to help in his work.

Awwwh poor lonely Chester. ( ;∀;)
Don't worry Chester, you might not be alone for too long (´∀`)

Now he wouldn't have to do everything himself  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:05 pm
JayyLee10

Trust me, in case Jessie may visit his Pasadena adobe, expect the house to be his music sanctuary since that's his passion aside from cooking and baking stuff (hence his job as a baker in Taste of Italy).

As for Ben, aside from Bookworm's, he has the library, Moonbucks Cafe and his house on Ombre as his relaxation places. He does like the beach also if he feels like going there. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:20 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Trust me, in case Jessie may visit his Pasadena adobe, expect the house to be his music sanctuary since that's his passion aside from cooking and baking stuff (hence his job as a baker in Taste of Italy).

As for Ben, aside from Bookworm's, he has the library, Moonbucks Cafe and his house on Ombre as his relaxation places. He does like the beach also if he feels like going there. XD

Maybe Jessie can be his audience when he's playing his music or rehearsing his music. From what I made her, she doesn't have any music history, but she doesn't mind listening to his songs while she relaxes! 3nodding

I'm planning to make Miki go to beach for a relaxing game of volleyball, but need to find her a volleyball player to go against to.. |( ̄3 ̄)| Have a character that doesn't mind a 'friendly' volleyball game?  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:24 pm
JayyLee10

Maybe Jessie can be his audience when he's playing his music or rehearsing his music. From what I made her, she doesn't have any music history, but she doesn't mind listening to his songs while she relaxes! 3nodding

I'm planning to make Miki go to beach for a relaxing game of volleyball, but need to find her a volleyball player to go against to.. |( ̄3 ̄)| Have a character that doesn't mind a 'friendly' volleyball game?

Her being the commentator can be helpful, especially when he does the beatboxing and DJ tricks.

If it's during the next day change, I have to pass on that. Ben has some customers to interact at Bookworms and Solaris will have a date with Xander during her day off aside from the first interaction between Jessie and Chester. In other words, I'm packed with plots at this moment. =w=''  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Whoa that's loads of plots you have there including one with Jes and Chester.
Maybe next time Miki and Solaris can meet up? I'm sure she'll like her music and try dancing to it.  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:41 pm
JayyLee10

Definitely, especially when I find your characters interesting.

We should plot more via PMs because we have to give others a chance to speak here. Plus, I need to nap because work later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:58 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Definitely, especially when I find your characters interesting.

We should plot more via PMs because we have to give others a chance to speak here. Plus, I need to nap because work later.

Haha we bombard the whole OOC xD
And sure! Just shoot a PM to my side!
I need to sleep soon, I have work in the morning. Damn it's almost Monday.. weekends go by so fast  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:23 am
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

What do you think about having Akira and Zivva spending the night out at one of their homes after some dinner for the daychange? :3

Sounds great! biggrin  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games