Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:50 am
Which play? I recommend looking it up online.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:08 am
Good advice.

Sucking is the norm, isn't it?  

KirbyVictorious

Anelas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:05 pm
Well, hello. I'm Anelas....and I play the guitar, listen to music insanely often, and read books 24-7. My best friend is KirbyVictorious!! mrgreen 'Cause she's cool like that heart I love to write my own stories and poems, and I have just gotten through writing a short story so if anyone wants to read it just ask! 4laugh Oh, and how do I post poems and stories for other guild members to see?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:08 pm
I'm Reese.

I'm about to hurt someone.

Welcome to the guild.  

Reese_Roper

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:10 pm
Anyway, to post your stuff, you just go to the appropriate subforum/the main forum and create a new topic with whatever it is your sharing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:31 pm
Hi san.

Welcome back.

NOW BE ACTIVE.

:3  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:49 pm
Keep it up Reese, and you may have a good word in for you if we ever need a new Moderator. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:04 pm
We already established Reese as the next Mod. 3nodding

When's everyone's Thanksgiving Break? ours starts wednesday and ends sunday--hurricane makeup days and such.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:22 pm
Same. Except Wednesday is not a Hurricane day.

We actually get it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Neat.

Seems kinda short.....  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:19 pm
Wed-Sun.

If you could call it a break, with all the homework and work I have.

@Resse: I looked it up online.

My paper still sucked.

Whatever. Stopped caring. About a lot of things, actually.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Guess what?

I suck.

Yup.

I've crossed several skills off my capability list:

poetry
art
music
sporty things
social things
debate
anything involving speech
emotional stimulation

Pretty much all I've got left is writing, and I'm not even good at that, really. I can write one story. Ooooh. Big deal. Everyone just dies anyway. What's the point?

*kicks world*  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:26 pm
Kirby: Yeah, I've figured that out too. First day of cheering (head over to GC to find out how THAT went.) xp

As for break, we have a half-day tomorrow and then through 'til Monday for a month then Christmas week, then more school, and then HOLYCRAPMIDTERMEXAMSINTWOMONTHSI'MGONNADIEESPECIALLYINUSHISTORYANDBIOLOGY ICANNOTGETANOTHERCONMYSCIENCEEXAMORIWILLSHOOTSOMEONEORSOMETHINGNAMEDLYMYMIDTERM ANDTHENWEHAVEASTUPIDPAPERTOWRITEWORTHAMILLIONPERCENTOFOURGRADEI'MGOINGTOGODIENOW.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:41 pm
KirbyVictorious
Guess what?

I suck.

Yup.

I've crossed several skills off my capability list:

poetry
art
music
sporty things
social things
debate
anything involving speech
emotional stimulation

Pretty much all I've got left is writing, and I'm not even good at that, really. I can write one story. Ooooh. Big deal. Everyone just dies anyway. What's the point?

*kicks world*

the answer to life, the universe, and everything, is 42.

42 is the point.

plus, your poems are awsome-I've no idea what your talking about as far as that goes.

As for the rest, they're all skills*. They are not immutable character traits, they are maleable attributes. If you want to build a skill all you have to do is work on its foundation.

*save art and music, that's sort of a mix between creativity and skill. The skill taking form in your capability to do and the creativity coming in form of your willingness to work and invent.

[PS. Every living thing dies. What's important is how those things live.]  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:43 pm
Reese_Roper
Kirby: Yeah, I've figured that out too. First day of cheering (head over to GC to find out how THAT went.) xp

As for break, we have a half-day tomorrow and then through 'til Monday for a month then Christmas week, then more school, and then HOLYCRAPMIDTERMEXAMSINTWOMONTHSI'MGONNADIEESPECIALLYINUSHISTORYANDBIOLOGY ICANNOTGETANOTHERCONMYSCIENCEEXAMORIWILLSHOOTSOMEONEORSOMETHINGNAMEDLYMYMIDTERM ANDTHENWEHAVEASTUPIDPAPERTOWRITEWORTHAMILLIONPERCENTOFOURGRADEI'MGOINGTOGODIENOW.

X_X

[my eyes hurt][science and history own your soul comply and they might show you mercy]  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games