Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22807 22808 22809 22810 22811 22812 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Okay, so after much deliberation, I've decided to switch my pre-order of Pokemon HeartGold to Pokemon SoulSilver, because I've never played Silver, plus SoulSilver like a less effeminate name. I'd be switching Kyogre for Groudon, but I can just get Kyogre from Emerald and use Pal Park.

Now...for a team.

I need someone to suggest a great team utilizing Typhlosion. I know he seems like a bad choice, but I'm a huge Typhlosion fanboy, what can I say?

I've already decided to use Blissey for a Special Wall (Fire Blast), Cleric (Refresh/Heal Bell, Softboiled), and Staller (Toxic).
So Kyogre is in Gold?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Lord of Armageddon
Okay, so after much deliberation, I've decided to switch my pre-order of Pokemon HeartGold to Pokemon SoulSilver, because I've never played Silver, plus SoulSilver like a less effeminate name. I'd be switching Kyogre for Groudon, but I can just get Kyogre from Emerald and use Pal Park.

Now...for a team.

I need someone to suggest a great team utilizing Typhlosion. I know he seems like a bad choice, but I'm a huge Typhlosion fanboy, what can I say?

I've already decided to use Blissey for a Special Wall (Fire Blast), Cleric (Refresh/Heal Bell, Softboiled), and Staller (Toxic).
So Kyogre is in Gold?

Yes. Groudon's in SoulSilver, Kyogre's in HeartGold.

No matter...since I already have a Rayquaza, I'll just hunt down Kyogre in Emerald and waste my Master Ball on it. Then Pal Park it the hell onto SoulSilver.

Sir Codin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm also thinking I should just migrate my special Mons from my GBA games.

May as well do it now so I would get screwed out of them by save battery failure, eh?

Yay or Nay?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm

I am so excited for Ugly Americans. These clips had me ******** busting. Especially the one with the zombie roommate.

Are you masturbating to this? Dude you are the worst sponsor.

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

l-Kathulu-l
I got to the DSi one, but I can't find the form that lets you fill in your address and all that for the Wii.

Quote:
Please choose from the topics below. If the troubleshooting given does not solve the problem, and it is determined that a repair or replacement is necessary, you will be provided with the available options for your particular situation at that time.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

TtheHero

May as well do it now so I would get screwed out of them by save battery failure, eh?

Yay or Nay?

Might as well.

It'll give you a good selection for using teams in the newer versions.

Sir Codin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Goddammit, Steam and Valve.

I want this verification key moved onto my Steam account to install The Orange ******** hop to it, already! scream

Here, I'll be nice and play Oblivion and Pokemon Emerald while I wait patiently. But be warned...my patience with people is not the best in the world...that's always been one of my character flaws.

Lord of Armageddon
TtheHero

Yay or Nay?

Might as well.

Yep. I've also been hatching eggs for starters and other uncomMons to migrate them.

Damn, I simply CANNOT wait until Sunday/Monday.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Oh hey, I was clicking on the "Questions about Warranty and Repairs" and it wasnt in ******** Nintendo. I got it though.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Oh hey, I was clicking on the "Questions about Warranty and Repairs" and it wasnt in ******** Nintendo. I got it though.
If all else fails, they're incredibly helpful on the phone.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

TtheHero
Lord of Armageddon
TtheHero

Yay or Nay?

Might as well.

Yep. I've also been hatching eggs for starters and other uncomMons to migrate them.

Damn, I simply CANNOT wait until Sunday/Monday.

Me neither...I'm debating whether or not I should visit my parents this weekend.

Go home, wait until late Sunday night to get SoulSilver, and re-install Kaspersky Internet Security right away before my current installation expires? Or stay here, get SoulSilver as early as possible, and pray my computer's security will hold out for another week 'til I can re-install...

...choices.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm

TtheHero
Who needs FANservice when you can have MANSERVICE!

COOKIE! I Summon you!

Lord PINGAS, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to concieve my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty PINGAS, the One True Meme who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire Wantcookie to manifest before me that he may give me true and faithful manservice, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord PINGAS, may you deem me worthy, Genitalia.

Sir Codin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Lord of Armageddon
TtheHero
Who needs FANservice when you can have MANSERVICE!

COOKIE! I Summon you!

Lord PINGAS, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to concieve my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty PINGAS, the One True Meme who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire Wantcookie to manifest before me that he may give me true and faithful manservice, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord PINGAS, may you deem me worthy, Genitalia.

That is the BEST summon I have ever heard xd

Also is it just me or did my original post disappear?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22807 22808 22809 22810 22811 22812 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games