Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:10 am
It's because actually KNOW how to take pictures. She just went around waving it everywhere. I'm kind of bitter about it, really xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:10 am
Cute pics Suimitsu!
And Tana, ALL babies are cute, I thought about it for like 2 sec. longer and came to that conclusion.

*sigh* I wish I'd had a camera last night, we got 2 of my friends dressed in drag, and my other friend and I dressed like uber sluts (a rare occurrence I can assure you)

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:13 am
Sounds like fun, last night all I did was watch lame movies and have Waya throw cyber glitter in my avatar's eyes.

Rocky Horror, God I watched that when I was younger. xD

:3 <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:15 am
I hate Rocky Horror... Then again I was pretty ******** when I watched it >_> It really traumatized me.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:17 am
It is rather humorous, though I still feel sad every time I think of Meatloaf. No-one should ever have the right to kill Meatloaf! D:<

3:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:19 am
Agreed! Oh lasagna, how I love you *pigs out*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:20 am
I love Rocky Horror. It's great because I'm really...prudish I guess, so it's fun everyonce in awhile to be like...hahahahaha! Screw you all!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 am
*slithers around the Hangout like a snake* Hithhhhhhh. I r snaek!

x3

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:22 am
I don't mind being indecent in the presence of my closer friends, but in general... I mean, at school I'd wear a hoodie all the time if I could o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:24 am
I mind being indecent always. xp It's kind of pathetic really.

*quickly climbs up on the sofa* I don't like snakes, no offense Tana.

Electric Kool-Aid

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:27 am
I like snakes! o_O *follows Tana around*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:33 am
If it was socially acceptable, I'd go everywhere naked. Or something resembling quite accurately the newly refurbished Valentine's Day Stripper avi.

But that's just me.

I like wearing clothes though, so it'd be hard to decide. I think it would just depend on my mood.

*stops acting like a snake, and hugs EKA* I'm sorry, I wont snakefy anymore.

:3

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:36 am
When I was in the Dominican I hated being in a bathing suit on the beach because there were a bunch of people I didn't know. Those guys always came to see me to talk about music and I really just wanted them to leave xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:39 am
Haha, oh yes the Dominican. I've been to Dominica, but not the D-Republic. And we only went there as a joke because my full name happens to be Dominic, sooo. Long story short, we loved the beaches there, and one of my friends or I (if I didn't know you), would totally have gone to hit on you, or "talk about music" as you call it. If it was me, and I knew you like I do now, I'd fight them off. :3nod'd:

:3

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:41 am
rofl You're funny.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games