Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Katsuro extied the village almost as soon as he entered.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 am

Kazu followed Zeramaru

((Writters Block, and too bored to put format smile ))

RaiTenguOni

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron finally arrived at Konoha and entered the gates.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Darion walked into Konoha and headed to their hot springs."Walking from Cloud to here is tiring."

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Quickly Mai and Yumi followed Tera. They were concerned about Zeramaru's condition but they knew it would take a lot more than that to kill him.

"Try running." Yumi said to Darion as she passed him.

Mai's head stuck out from behind Yumi's and she stuck out her tongue and made a face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Squad seven... attack... angel? Ryuuki thought to himself as Akira ran into the village. He turned to look at Ryu and Auron. "I'm going to go make sure the hokage knows about this..." he said to them. Ryuuki grabbed his bag and ran into the village, heading towards the hokage's office.

[[Auron you're forced to help since you have the curse mark, and they are in the same village. And Ryu, if the angel is your opposite, then I'm afraid you'll have to fight too.]]

WereWeasels

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Tadashi got to the gate missing his home but not stopping he went looking for Auron.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Darion left the leaf village and started running with high speed using his wind to speed him up faster.

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

*Hanzo leaves the village.*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:30 pm

WereWeasels
Squad seven... attack... angel? Ryuuki thought to himself as Akira ran into the village. He turned to look at Ryu and Auron. "I'm going to go make sure the hokage knows about this..." he said to them. Ryuuki grabbed his bag and ran into the village, heading towards the hokage's office.

[[Auron you're forced to help since you have the curse mark, and they are in the same village. And Ryu, if the angel is your opposite, then I'm afraid you'll have to fight too.]]

[[Hell no. Guys, stay where you are. None of you have the slightess amount of power need to lend assistance.]]

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

Alice arrived at the gates of leaf, but saw no sign of Zeramaru, Tera, the twins, Nor Kazu. She then noticed Footprints similar to theirs and followed them
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 am

Kunesume2
WereWeasels

[[Hell no. Guys, stay where you are. None of you have the slightess amount of power need to lend assistance.]]

[[well according to the rules, if the fight is between an angel and a demon, the cursemark user is forced to help.]]

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

((@WereWeasels: Thats not true actually. If you read the arc close enough, then you will know that curse mark users only interfere when one side gets to powerful. Basically if the balance is tipped far enough, then that is when we curse users interfere.

@Everybody who's traveling with me: I left the tickets to the fairy with a clone that I made. It's under the rock behind the clone. If you guys leave without me, then I will catch up to you guys later. For now, I need to do something with my friend. ))

Auron saw Tadashi before he saw him. Approaching Tadashi, Auron said in his usual tone, "Oh hey Tadashi. Getting your a** kicked lately? Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm kidding my friend. Glad I found you. I was getting terribly bored and I require something to do. You have anything in mind"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Name: Yun Sung
Village: Iwagakure
Equipment: Tongue of the Lightning Dragon (sword)
Reason for visiting: Alliance between the rock and leaf
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): a day, need a place to stay overnight

The Tsuchikage makes his way through the gates and into the village.

Cain the Blade

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games