Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm
((Its just that everything doesn't have to be a fight. Let people have their moments every once in a while...anyway, I'm pissy, so everything I type is going to come out wrong so I'm going to bed to get in a better mood))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 pm
((IM sorry Lacey for real, I have those days all the time... heart cry heart ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm
(( Sorry if this seems harsh Rayne it just seemed to fit the scene. ))

Plague smiled at her he started to laugh a little and said. " So this is the mighty leader? You're acting like a spoiled brat. " He said with another laugh. Weren't you the one that said. " I was always diplomatic and led a mighty kingdom that was respected? " " Well I guess I'm missing something because you don't seem like you could be diplomatic to anyone, let alone rule a nation. " He said. " I can't believe I'm even wasting my time with someone like you. You aren't worth the s**t you say to everyone. " Plague said as he once again burst off into mist and dispersed himself through the wind vanishing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 am
((No hard feelings...drama is drama...it helps me as a writer and an actress))

Jean looked at Plague as he spoke to her. She looked at Marcove who hadn't defended her at all. As he disperesed. She turned away. The coldness in the air was thick. She looked at him once more as her figure disappeared, Jean was gone and could not be tracked except for Keliah.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 am
Tenshi eye'd Jean for a moment with irritation and anger in his eyes but when his mother wraped her arm around him, he pressed against her tears still falling and a little of Nephilis blood on his pants."This shouldn't be happenng." He told himself crying softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:04 am
Kendal sighed and looked at them "I understand losing Nephilis is a big loss and I'm not saying it isn't going to be a painfull loss..but I think we may have just pissed off one of the few people who could have helped us..besides at a point like this I don't see how we can afford to show any weakness" He said. He frowned "On another point where is Rydia..if anyone should be hurt I think it's her Nephilis was the only family she had other than her grandson who doesn't even knows she is alive...I think if we told Ricky about her at least she would have someone" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 am
Lunia felt a weird sensation going through her body as she opened her eyes, noticing that she had fallen asleep on Morganna's shoulder along with Morganna. She sat up and felt different, as if something had changed but not knowing what. She stood up, leaving Morganna to sleep and smiled a bit. "Sleep well Morgie..." she said as she looked into the air, as it started to rain, getting eventually more and more heavier as she just stared into the sky with her hand on her chest. "It's raining... maybe i should take Morganna inside so she doesn't get soaked.." she said just looking into the sky with mesmerized eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 am
Samara hugged Tenshi. "It'll be alright in the end, sweetheart," she said softly. Turning her attention to Kendal, she spoke quietly and evenly. "I'm not sure where Rydia is. But she wasn't the only family he had. Blood family, maybe. But we were his family, too." She brought Tenshi along with her as she went to find Lunia. She stepped outside, seeing it was raining. An environment befitting the mood. She looked around, and saw Lunia looking at the sky. "Lunia, sweetheart?" she said.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:24 am
Rydia's mood was worse as the rain progressed and became stronger. She stood up, gliding in the air, not really flying. She was on her way to Herbecca. As she passed over the vast landscape, she found it unfair that after all these years, when she had just met her brother again, that he was taken away from her. She had arrived at the point where Kendal and Samara was talking. She overheard what she said, her heart fell as she misinterpruted what she said. She turned away, lightning and thunder flashing and rumbling through the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 am
Lunia almost smiled as she held her hands out beside her, trying to catch the rain, feeling nice. She opened her eyes when she heard her name being called out and looked at Samara chuckling. "Mom, is Dad okay?. i can't wait to tell him what i've just thought of doing!" she said to her, racing over to her.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am
Samara felt her heart drop. She didn't know how to tell Lunia this. She pulled Lunia into an embrace, turning her face away from her, trying to hide the tears that were streaming down her cheeks. "Lunia...I need to talk to you about something," she said, wiping the tears away and kneeling down before Lunia.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 pm
Lunia's eyes opened widely when Samara pulled her into a tight embrace, she tried to look at her face and scratched her face in confusion, not getting the point yet. "W-w-what is it Mom?" she asked, worry in her voice.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 pm
Samara looked down, unable to look Lunia in the eyes. "When I went back...something...bad happened," she said. There was no way of sugar-coating this, but she had to try to break it gently. But how do you tell a child that a parent that they love with all their heart isn't coming back? She took a deep breath and looked up at Lunia, the tears forming again. "Lunia...sweetheart...Nephilis...he's. He didn't make it, honey."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm
(Oh no.. i cried writing this! .. T crying T)

Lunia looked at Samara for a seconds, thinking she was joking she scratched her head with confusion. Then seeing the tears forming in Samara's eyes made Lunia eyes open wider than ever before as she knew now this was true, Lunia pushed Samara away and screamed at the top of her lungs, the tears just streaming and streaming from her eyes. "NO!, He's not dead... YOUR LYING!" she screamed at Samara, holding onto her head with the pain of her loud screeching Lunia just fell onto the ground and slammed her hands on the ground over and over again, her hands starting to bleed with the sheer power she put into the punches, but she didn't care, after a few minutes of hitting the ground she became exhausted and just collapsed onto the ground shaking from her crying, she was sobbing so loudly, everyone could hear her. "Why?.. WHY!!?... did i do something wrong?... i shouldn't have left him... i wasn't strong enough to protect the only person important in my life... please tell me it isn't true Samara... please make this pain go away... i can't stand life without him.." she said, not making eye contact with anyone.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:58 pm
(( I have an announcement to make! I feel like a b***h now that I killed Nephilis... I'll go kill myself know -walks into other room-))

Yumiko breathed in and then out, blinking a little. ~Jean... honey... You remember my voice?~ She sent to Jean, knowing there was something wrong as she looked back to Alastor.

~~~

Riko was packing her clothing, her room almost bare as she heard Kessaris' knock. "Come in..." She said, wiping her tears off of her face as she walked over to the pictures of him and her, together for over five years and it came to this. She was forced to do this but she knew... she knew about Nephilis. She could feel sadness floating around the air, coming from different kingdoms. "What do you want Kessaris?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games