Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Lord Odindra stood at the foothills of the place. his blade in one hand and a small ord in the other. He twirled the marble like globe in his hands. It swirled with stipes of white, black, and red. "Foolish child, how dare you stand against me. You shall pay with your life." He let out a wicked laughter as he started walking. The shadows danced around him. Not in a manner that should he controlled them, but in a manner that should the shadows feared him. "I will paint the night red with both there blood."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 pm
((lol you post well Doji ^_^ ))

Kilies turned her head as if listoning to something. A dreaded feeling slowly washed over her as if death was walking across her grave. "He's coming." Her words barly above a whisper. She quickly looked over to Lee as the nymph vanished. "Times almost up. He's coming." Kilies let out a short sigh as she tried to keep herself calm.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 pm
"Zetsumei. We'll need your help with this. Fire falls in your domain and we're going to need light. Figure it out." Lee said as he did some small signs and then hit the ground, creating a large sign on the floor. It was a summoning circle and it created a portal in which demonic creatures began to come out. "We've got an army behind us for now, though I don't think they'll be much help against shadows." Lee said with a sigh.
Zetsumei began to do signs, though he was hesitant and paused from time to time. He slammed the ground and a small fire grew, then faded. "Close... not close enough. Kilies. Do me a favor and go into the room across the hall and ask for the notes on fire elementals. Hurry."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 pm
"Ok Zetsu!" She replied with a nod. Kilies ran out of the room and paused in the hall. It took her a second to spot the right door. She didn't even know or ask as she burst into to the room. "I need notes on fire elementals, now." She said as she looked around the place. As soon as she got the notes she turned and ran back out. The whole trip took about 5 minutes for her to return with the requested item.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 pm
"Dang it. I need time to do this." Zetsu said in frustration. He began to sift through the notes, looking for signs and protals.
"We'll do our best to hold him off then. Kilies. You're going to have to stand out in the hall so he knows where you are." Lee said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 pm
"I can do that." She turned and walked out into the hall once more. Kilies looked over her shoulder bback into the training room and watching for a while then started walking down the hall a short ways.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:38 pm
The creatures began to walk through the walls, filling up the rooms along the hall to be protection for Kilies. Lee went into the dark lab across the hall to talk to the darkness. The darkness that was one of the Elders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 pm
Kilies looked at all the creatures as they started to feel the place. "Don't you think that's a little much?" She asked. "I know he is strong but do you have to make an army to fight him?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 pm
Lord Odindra was now just under 30 minutes away from the place. He grinned as he felt her panicing as his arrivel. "Little Kilies I'm coming for you. And your little friends too." He chuckled at the joke he made. His white mable skin glowed under the moons soft light and his dark black eyes set deep. He stood a little more than 6 ft and brod in the shoulders. "I'll have fun rebraking you slave."

(let me know if that post was a little over the top)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm
((No. That's good.))
"It's more for intimidation. Make a person feel like they've no hope, and you can break them down in mere seconds, without a fight. Though they're ready to fight if they must. That is the power of REAL control on a creature." The Elder said for Lee from one of the human looking creatures forms. Lee came out and walked up to Kilies. "Ok. Well I think we're in good hands for this. Odindra could be a walking god and we'd be ready." Lee said with a nervous chuckle.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:54 pm
"Thats good." She siad wiht a soft slime. Kilies gave him a quick little hug. "Be careful. It is a trickster and you never know what he might have up his sleeve."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:58 pm
"It's you I'm worried about." Lee said with a small smile. He leaned forward and kissed her softly. He pulled the spear out from a wall and handed it to her. "If you loose it, it comes back if you call it. If you need help, call them or me. We'll all be waiting." Lee said and then disappeared into the crowd of creatures.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am
She held the spear close as she looked around the place. Kilies dared not move in fear that she would get lost in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am
( gonk Gee Kilies thanks for telling me. )

He how stood at the front door and looked over the place. "Nice workmenship. I think I'll keep it for myself. I could use a new outpost." He slipped into the building and looked around the halls. "Come out, come out where every you are?" He was mocking them as he called out. Odindra was now holding tightly onto the orb that held the life of Kilies. He looked at the ord then down the hall.  

Black Vanguard

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:17 am
((o.O))
The creatures faded into the walls, watching and waiting. The fight was Kilies unless she needed their help. Silently they observed the pray. Odindra, the trickster. He looked simple enough, but they weren't ones to judge.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games