Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"And I do not have any intentions on getting in the way of your plans, whatever they are." He smiled. "And do not worry about my feelings, they are quite fine. I wouldn't expect anyone to be nice to a complete stranger, let alone being generous and friendly." He paused and looked at them. "I thank you for being those things, by the way." He slipped in. He caught the apple and looked at in his hands. "Oh um....thank you" He chuckled before taking a bite out of it. He nodded a nod of enjoyment and took another. "Good apple" He commented.

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 am
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

User Image
                                Picking up an apple himself, Ross bit into the side and chewed on a piece before smiling at those around him. "I'm not most people. Seda says it's going to get us killed one day, but I can't just sit by doing nothing if I know I can do something to help," he responded to Niji after having swallowed. Feeling a little nervous at having Seda out of commission for a while, his coughing that literally made him gasp for air echoing in his head, the dark haired male began fidgeting with the colored ends of his hair. "It really isn't any trouble at all for either of you. I just like helping people though it doesn't always work out all the time. People have gotten mad at me for trying to be nice which makes no sense and then Seda ends up snapping at them and making them cry. I don't like making people cry..."

Out.Of.Codes ::

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"its kinda hard to make me cry, so no need to worry there," the tween hummed, spinning her apple in her hands as she looked to Ross.
Tilting her head as she heard a muffled response from the new person, she blinked and tilted her head so that her good ear was facing him. "you said something?" she asked quietly, her cheeks pink from having to admit she hadn't heard him.

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 pm
Nikolai smiled and looked at the girl. "I just said it was a nice apple. Thank you very much, Niji." He smiled gently at her. He looked at Ross. "You can never be too kind with me. I appreciate every and all generosity, and I try to return the favor." He laughed a little, then looked around. He honestly started to feel looser, and less on guard.

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:28 pm

User Image
                                "Good to know. I'm kind of a giant marshmallow and as intimidating as a teddybear without Seda," Ross chuckled a little nervously, his fingers gently scratching Boris atop the facade of a black cat as he'd taken up. That cat could be so silly. How he could be so tough was something he envied the cat for much like Seda. He wasn't anything a demon prince should be and put the name Kuhani to shame so easily. His father had offed a demon king before even hitting puberty with Seda's father taking up a position at his side. The most Ross had ever done was break out of an insane asylum, with the help of the sickly demon taking up residence in his body of course, and been floating in and out of a relationship with a vampire princess. There wasn't anything remarkable to him unlike his siblings. One brother was the ultimate hybrid, another brother a shinigami and the twins contained Pandora's Box inside their very bodies. It was during these thoughts that a blonde haired figure zipped up I to the apple tree making him blink and shift his gaze upwards. "Tex? What're you doing here?"

"Avoiding Enya, of course. She's caught onto my scent though so do me a favor and get rid of her. I refuse to accept her empty words that are considered as an apology to only those stupid enough to believe them. Use the sword guy there if you have to," the sandy blonde male sitting on a branch several feet above the group responded. As soon as a female voice snapped his name, his eye twitched yet he didn't move so as to answer to it.

"Tex, quit running when I try to talk to you damnit! Look. I completely understand - hey, Ross. Boris - why you're so angry with me, but you have no idea the kind of hell you've put me through. You're always-" a dark auburn haired female snapped while trying to get a good look at the male in the tree. Behind her was a male in a dark hoodie muttering in a highly unenthusiastic voice for her to stop and leave the teenaged male in the tree alone. Her attempts to get to speak with the blonde just ended up getting him to hang upside-down from the tree and point a finger directly in her face.

"Oh hell no! You did not just go there with me! What I did was to protect you and these numbskulls under me. I apologize for involving you two, but I'm talking about the black cat and these demonic entities known as Ross and Seda as the numbskulls. Either way, what I did was on an entirely different level. What you did, chickadee, makes even Illia look like a saint. Now go away. I am nah... I'm not... Not," he snapped back, pausing briefly in the middle to apologize to Niji and Nikolai, the sword being completely ignored by him. As he came to the end, however, his train of thought seemed to become scrambled altogether just for him to drop from the tree with a hand over his chest. It wasn't being lightheaded that caused it, but that of the seals marked into his skin starting to glow though he wasn't using any magic.

"Oh my God... Don't come to me with your issues with Enya! I'm not a counsellor for relationships. You guys are so embarrassing," Ross groaned while slapping the palm of his hand against his face. Having missed Tex's drop from the tree, the hooded male stepped over towards the blonde and picked him up without so much as asking questions. Turning towards the woman, he raised his freehand not holding Tex up and spoke one word, "Begone."

Just as quickly as she'd stomped up, she vanished like a fog over the surface of a lake in the early morning. The hooded figure seemed to glance at the blonde male who seemed to have completely zonked out against his shoulder. "Sorry, Ross. He didn't mean to bug you with this, but she'd go so far as to trigger the virus in my system to talk with him and everyone else is... Busy or unable to intervene for lack of understanding the situation. Boris, when you're feeling up to it, I need you to take a look at Tex. He keeps zoning out, getting mood swingy, acts as if he's in severe pain or distracted by something in his head. This is the second time he's passed out without his bubble and it's getting worrisome seeing as he's outside of his barriers because of this school. I'll keep watch over him until you can check on him. Sorry again," the hooded male said in a far more audible yet still rather monotonous tone. As he was about to start heading back towards the school, Ross caught his wrist and flashed him a light smile.

"As embarrassing as you guys can be, I'd like to introduce at least one of you to some new friends. Niji and Nikolai, this is Tori and Tex. Tori is a phantom - no, not like the human ghost type phantom - and Tex is a walking, talking fountain of information. Tori, this is Niji and Nikolai. Nikolai's sword is kind of mean, but I will ask you not to try eating him or completely destroying him by breaking him down into that which he came from," he responded. Tori didn't need to feel like he wasn't wanted anywhere after all. He already felt like an outcast as it was. After Ross patted the ground, Tori hesitantly sat down while keeping Tex in his lap, the only part of his face able to be seen was that of a medical mask with shark's teeth scrawled on it in sharpie and the fiery glow of a deep emerald eye and a red-orange eye.

"Hi... Or whatever... Ross, I don't feel comfortable exposing them to me... It's been a bit unstable today," Tori murmured while briefly giving a wave of his fingers at the girl and the other male. At speaking of his discomfort, however, his head went down a bit so even his eyes could not be seen.

"I trust your ability to keep calm, Tori. I wouldn't have offered you a seat to meet new friends if I didn't. Nikolai and Niji, do keep in mind that if Boris starts hissing at Tori to move away immediately. If he manages to bite you, well, you'll become infected and quite honestly, the makers of the virus he carries were unable to create an antivirus. I'd hate to have to kill either of you 'cause he's got a highly contagious virus he can transfer through bodily fluids. His brothers are looking for an antiviral solution for it as we speak."

"More like they were up until a couple weeks ago. Now I gotta get Phantom off of Christine Daae the Second and Yué off of some weird dude who practically worships the ground he walks on. It's sickening to say in the least."

"A second one? Phantom was doing so great with moving on too. I'm sorry, Tori."

"It happens... As Phantom once told me, once love takes up residence in your very self, it takes control and never dies. The zombie apocalypse happens, it's partly their fault. And yes, I said zombie apocalypse 'cause that's what man's fate will be if I infect people."

User Image Viaresu “Texenius” Bierrez

Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

You will be shown

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXSmiling at the new arrivals, the neko gave a wave and then looked to where her stack of apples had been. damn. "um, h-hello..." she smiled, standing and brushing the grass from her knees. "Ross? we ran out of apples, so i'm gonna try and get a few more..." she drawled, hands on the low hanging branch she'd used to hoist herself up into the tree several times now.
"Tori, would you like one while i'm up there?" she asked, deciding it mightn't be a good idea to ask about the whole zombie apocalypse comment he'd made.

Dantes_river
and here i am, watching the Phantom of the opera 25th anniversary addition.... xD;;

Strikercharge
bump for you dude

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Nikolai smiled at the newcomer, glad that someone wasn't trying to kill him. He bowed to Tori and Tex when he was introduced, and frowned a bit when he stood back up. "I shall be sure to keep my distance, if and when." Zephyr decided to get introduce himself by glowing a bit. "Uh...Zephyr says 'hello'" he smiled. "If it makes any correlation, I have been dabbling in healing magic, so if things DO get out of hand, perhaps I could help?" He suggested, before leaning on the apple tree."Thats just um...a suggestion though. Ignore me if it was a stupid thing to say...." he chuckled lightly. He shivered a bit for no apparent reason

Pure T0rture
Thanks. You is a great friend :3

Dantes_river
I applaud you for the amount of lines you can write XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 pm

User Image
                                Shifting his gaze from Torithÿn and Tex, Ross opened his mouth to respond to Niji when the phantom lightly touched him on the shoulder. "You don't have to worry about me, Niji-chan... I don't really want to be a bother on you. If you want, however, you can pick those apples just there that aren't ripe yet and I can show you a neat trick my eldest brother showed me when I was younger," Torithÿn answered, his hand pointing up at some nearby apples near that first branch. As he slightly readjusted how he was sitting, he immediately regretted doing so as Ross knocked the hood of his jacket down so his dark reddish-brown hair was out in the open alongside the details of his face not covered by the medical mask with the sharpie image of a jagged tooth grin. "You and your fricking hippie ways are gonna end up with me hitting you, Ross."

"Well, you were hiding behind the hood of your jacket again. These two are understanding about being different so you don't have to hide from them like you do everyone else. That is unless you're just deliberately embarrassing Yué of course. I'm pretty sure they won't mind your eyes swapping colors and you can also remove the medical mask. I'll get it back on you if you try biting anyone," Ross argued defiantly, his arms crossed over his chest. Getting a tsk in response before the phantom hesitantly lowered the medical mask over the lower half of his face, the halfbred demon nodded slightly only to sigh when he noted the sword glowing. "Be careful, Niji. I'll be here in case you fall if Tori doesn't catch you first. He's pretty fast if he shifts between his solid and gas forms."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, toothpick. Fortunately for you, I promised Ross not to eat or turn you into that which you came from. Continue lighting up like a glowstick, however, and I will snap you like a twig. I'm not exactly the most cheerful of people around bright, shiny objects. It hurts my eyes," Torithÿn sniffed slightly, his hand flicking over to the side just as Nikolai's sword formed up in it. Tapping it against the ground, the sword fuzzed up a bit before solidifying to the shape of an actual male beside him. "Speak your mind, toothpick. I've given you a set of vocal chords so use 'em. Just be warned, this is only a temporary form that gives you the colors from your sword form to make you human. In the blink of an eye, I can turn you back and snap you with this incubus sleeping in my lap if you so much as think about uttering something stupid. Just think before you open your temporary mouth."

"I'm so sorry he's just kidnapped your sword, Nikolai. But now you know he can literally take anything down to it's original form - atoms - and rebuild it. Tori, your arm's bubbling that black gooey stuff," the dark haired half-demon sighed, facepalming at how quickly Tori made things escalate. Perhaps Yué had a point to Torithÿn having no couth whatsoever for a prince. At least the phantom was now aware of the bubbling goo that almost looked like tar coming from the three long scars on his left arm. Just hopefully no one here touched it. "You're lucky you can dabble in the healing arts, Nikolai. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'm sure most of us would appreciate you trying to help with Boris's diagnosis of what's wrong with Tex. just don't be surprised if you see faint scars in his skin that have odd patterns to them. They're his seals."

"Would you like to give him our whole life story too, Ross? I can feel it from your lap. It's his seals. Those were seals designed to hold in a vast amount of magical energy, seals placed on Pandora's Box for a reason, but if they're lashing out at him, his output strength of magical energy is beyond millions upon millions of demons. In short, remove the seals of the most ancient of sorcerers and give him a few days to a week and he should be right as rain. Such seals are prone to have repercussions. One of my ancestors was put into a room with said seals on it's walls and it wound up doing back home more harm than good," Boris huffed from Ross' lap only to slide off and shift into a human form. Reaching up towards Nikolai, his red tail and cat ears twitching and making a slight jingle from what appeared to be skeletal fish earrings on them, his lips moved easily into a grin one would only see coming with the Cheshire Cat. Crawling a few paces over to Torithÿn's side, his extended hand having detached itself from his arm altogether so as to remain for the shaking of hands with Nikolai, the odd neko removed a set of bandages from his pants pocket. "Pleasure to meet you, Nicki. I'm Boris. Sorry for the wait in introducing myself properly, but my movement's limited due to injury. Stay still, Tori. I'm hurting enough as is."

Pure T0rture
I love me some phantom. ;3

Strikercharge
I've probably written longer.

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"thanks, you two," the neko hummed, hoisting herself onto the branch rather quickly before she paused to watch the boys, one hand resting on a branch just a over her head.
"Tori, if you feel the need to wipe that black gunk off, I still have some extra bandages you can use." She hummed, brushing her hair behind her again. "Now, which apples were you talkin' about? The ones to your left or my right?" She drawled, standing on the branch with her bare feet settled back to back as she began inspecting the apples as she had before, her tail swaying to the tune stuck in her head.

Dantes_river
as do I~ ^-^
And you've most definitely have written more. This is only three or four characters, after all ;-P

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Nikolai gasped when the sword was taken, and placed Zephyr back where he hangs when it was handed back to him. "Oh great, now OTHER people can hear him? I might have to deal with whatever you decide to make him into..."
"Hush now, you blithering boob." Zephyr chimed in, with an almost posh accent. "Now, Mr. Torythin, while I do appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion to others, rather than just only one, I would also appreciate people asking before taking me away from Sir. Nikolai. Not a complaint, just asking" He laughed "But once again, thank you for this opportunity, and in return I will not glow in your presence."
"But anyways, sure, I can take a look. You said something about seals right? Hmm....maybe I can mix in some harmless Arcana magic in order to ignore the symptoms caused by them?" He looked at Boris and allowed him to shake his hand. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He smiled. He looked back at Ross. "However, I don't promise proper diagnosis. I've only diagnosed humans before, so I do not know what to expect when I cast the spell on Tex here. If that changes your mind, I understand."

Pure T0rture

Dantes_river

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 am

User Image
                                "Don't thank me. It's not like I've done anything to help you. In fact, I wouldn't even be here if it hadn't been for Tex and Enya bickering alongside Ross having an annoying habit of clinging to our arms or legs until we give into his demands. I'd much rather be sleeping and/or listening to music. I don't play well with other children," Torithÿn responded to Niji's thanking him and Ross. Ignoring the slight pout Ross shot at him, he pointed to a group of apples just to the right of the colorful female. "They're to your right, Miss Niji. Just gather them and come back down. And that black gooey stuff is dead tissues and blood cells from my body being expelled due to contamination of the virus I carry. It's hard to explain."

"I love how you so nonchalantly call us all children. Zephyr, asking him to do that's not going to make it happen. I wouldn't want to speak to him like that either," Ross responded to Zephyr speaking in a nervous chuckle. At seeing Torithÿn hold his hand up to the side, he grimaced slightly just in time for a much larger sword to form up in the boy's hand. "Tori, please tell me that's just a marker for his first strike against you..."

"This? I'm just giving him the chance to see what will break him if he opts to continue speaking like some rich snob from a nobleman's household. Zephyr, I don't like the formalities so drop them entirely. I hate nobles and royalty and all of their stupid rules and restrictions. You and Nikolai are both relatively slow witted it seems. I said it's only temporary which means it will only be this way for a short while. Now, as for your request, it's been noted, but I doubt I'll ever really ask for permission to break you down into millions of molecules and reset you in a different location. It's not you or him. It's me. It's always my fault," the phantom muttered with a faint shrug, his giant broadsword scattering like a firework in the night sky or glitter tossed up in the air. Brushing a blonde hair out of Tex's face, he frowned slightly before glancing back up at Nikolai and Zephyr. "How is it you know my full first name, toothpick? I believe we only said my name was Tori yet you called me Torithÿn. Perhaps it is best I return you from whence you came. It's not a common name to use after all. In fact, it isn't used at all other than my name and even then, I rarely ever use it."

"You'd have to trigger each individual seal just to get rid of them. You can't just skip past it on healing magic and attempts to remove the seals without triggering them. I'm telling you that my diagnosis of what's happening with his bubble barrier not coming up is because the seals are interrupting the signals. They're unable to contain him like they were originally made to do so they're trying to get rid of him. I maybe a cat, but I'm not stupid," Boris snorted while letting his hand reattach itself and beginning to clean up the scars. Once the goo stopped coming, Boris wrapped up the phantom's arm rather neatly only to begin fidgeting with his own bandages.

Pure T0rture
XD

Strikercharge

You will be shown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX
"thank you, agian." the girl hummed, starting to collect apples before she paused, noticing a young woman walking their way.
"who's that?"

Pulling one of her loose curls out of her face, iris gave a low sigh as she moved across the park at a quick pace, reaching the small group within a few minutes. Stopping to give them a smile she then turned to look at Nikolai and Zephyr, her eyes turning silver.
"you need to return to your own time, boys." she drawled, placing hands on their shoulders before the three of them disappeared.

Climbing down from the tree with several more apples in hand, the neko turned to look at ross. "who was that lady?" she asked, turning to look from him to boris and tori in hopes of some sort of answer.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 pm

User Image
                                Rolling his eyes at the thanks being repeated, Torithÿn brushed a hair out of his own face before swiping his fingers over Tex's face. No one needed to know his weaknesses after all. He had far too many enemies much like the phantom trio did. These people didn't know of how many people wanted to weaponize him alone just for the virus in his veins. Most of these people wanting him to instill fear on others were governments of course, but still. At the mention of someone approaching, his gaze redirected itself towards the woman whilst his hunter green eye flashed that fiery red-orange color then back to it's original color. Was that who he thought it was? That meant... "No..."

"I wish I knew. I'd ask Tex, but he's still asleep," Ross answered honestly before raising an eye brow at no one in particular. Glancing at how Torithÿn's eye kept flicking back and forth between colors while his free hand's fingers started digging into the ground beside him. Reaching forwards, Ross tugged the medical mask back up over the youngest phantom's nose and mouth. It was a definitive precautionary measure with the infected boy who still looked like a tall preteen. "Tori, is something up? You're starting to look flushed and yet ready to maul someone... Are you sure, Seda? That's... I didn't know that was possible. Hopefully she won't remain long 'cause he's getting that vacant yet animalistic look in his eye. I think I'm gonna pull that back up in case he sticks to that side... Hi!"

It was more of a squeak when the woman stopped beside them, but Ross couldn't help it. His shyness kicked in as soon as she stopped by them. When she spoke of Nikolai leaving, Ross opened his mouth to protest only for Torithÿn to snap first."Wait!" That kid was scary fast with a lot of things that literally required time and inhuman feats. What made it worse was how he'd feign ignorance and interest in front of everyone, but his mind absorbed intelligence like the sponge Tex was known to be. Apparently, he preferred experience over what others claimed. "Tch... Stupid bxtch didn't even... Crap. Stupid virus is making my throat all scratchy again," the reddish-brown haired growled before trying to clear his throat, his right eye back to the original hunter green coloration of his eyes.

"A woman that is one with time itself. The only difference is she's unlike the one Ross knows. She's more like the very fabrics of time in mortal form. Some call her Father Time, or at least humans do, but not everyone follows the rules much like myself. I wasn't supposed to become involved with the line of life and death, but there were unexpected flaws when it was discovered that the many races were coinciding with each other to overpower Death. The shinigami, Death's choices to hold pieces of himself including his very core, were in danger so I protected them. Unfortunately, I have the same reaction to the shinigami toxins meant for man to become gods themselves by betraying the rules of life and death which is why I couldn't move earlier. Tori's brothers created an antitoxin for it, but it takes a bit of time to kick into effect and if it isn't administered within three days, it's instant death for all Underlandians and shinigami alike. What makes it worse is how Ross' elder brother, Charles, is on my suspicions list amongst the shinigami. He's had a dark presence around him ever since Death opted to make Kanin and Cres into shinigami," Boris responded in answer to Niji's question before tapping his side where his bandages were tied. Catching his drift about the bandages being too tight in his human form, Ross began readjusting them for him. "Seda, that lovely little demon with a potty mouth inside of Ross, has stepped outside of her reach in both body and soul. That's why he remains in such a small, frail form of a child when you catch glimpses of a child beside Ross. She has no jurisdiction over him until he brings his body back into her areas so we don't know what will truly happen if he does enter the time zones again. His body could jump to the age Ross is at or he could remain the age he was when he did his transfer. No one has done anything involving dimensions of their own creation besides what happened during the Pandora's Box event. Alternate dimensions are supposed to be illegal due to interference with the flow of time. It's a long and intricate process that as an Underlandian, I do not have to really follow seeing as time flows differently for me than it does you. You might notice sometimes that days seem to last about twenty years to you which would be my genes interfering with yours. Besides minor differences in what may seem to be the norm for most here, you should be fine having my genetics in yours. You're not going to get my abilities and a super strong immune system like me, but your immune system will be above average and you'll probably have an above average physical strength."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games