Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 pm

((Quitting as Fenrir. I want to make a new character in grass))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:03 pm

hbiki walked in the academy whiping his eyes and sat in a chair waittng for a teacher to arrived and make him genin.

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 pm

(wow that was fast....)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm

(shut up cuz im not in the $@##$@#ing mood.)

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

(just sayin on how fast u made ur rpc)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageThe lighting crystal clone of Kazuo walks into the academy and looks at his small class of students. It wouldn't take him long to teach them since it looked like there was only one student in the whole class. "Looks like Cloud is lacking in numbers." He thinks before walking up to the front of the class and facing it. "Hello class, I am Kazuo Kurisutaru, Mist sevens swordsmen of crystal, ANBU captain, and temporary Raikage." He smiles, he had gotten far since the last time he was in this place. Just the though made him be filled with overwhelming joy. "Before we begin does anyone have any questions?"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:59 pm

hibiki raised his hand and asked"can i learn the three basic jutsus to become genin."he knew he was the only one there so he could go up whenever he got the chance.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:33 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo smiles seeing the only student in the room was eager to learn. This would make this run much more smoothly. "Absolutely." He makes a handsign. "To begin, this is the handsign for your first technique. Transformation Technique." Suddenly a cloud of smoke rises up from under Kazuo and then dispurses in the air above him. Kazuo now looked exactly like Hibiki. "Now you try." Kazuo says still transformed like Hibiki.

(2 posts to learn.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 pm

1/2hibiki copyed the hand signs that kazuo made and used the jutsu and then the same kind of cloud that poofed over kazuo poofed over hibiki and then it dis appered and then hibiki looked at hinslef ."ahh!"hibiki yellped as he was half kazuo on the top and half hibiki on the bottem

2/2hbiki copyed the hand signs that kazuo did again then a cloud came around him again and as it disappered he looked completly like kazuo head to toe.
(jutsu complet)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo claps as he finishes the technique, though Kazuo still looked like Hibiki. A cloud of smoke rose over him and he was himself once again. Kazuo then made more handsigns that were slightly different. "Clone Jutsu." Next to him a clone appeared that looked exactly like him. He then looked at the clone then back a Hibiki. "Now you try. This one's a little harder."

(2 posts to learn.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm

1/2hibiki made the hand signs that kazuo made trieing to copy them and then as he relased the chakra the cloudy smoke appered next to hibiki and a clone that was pale white and a rag doll look alike was al that was seen of the jutsu

2/2hbiki made the hand signs again and the smoke poofed aroun next to him and a clone repliket of hibiki appered next to him.

(jutsu complet)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image"Very good, you are progressing well. Now for the final jutsu." Kazuo makes handsigns. "Replacement Jutsu." A cloud of smoke rose up from under him again and in his place there lay a chair. Kazuo then rises up from behind the teachers desk. He slaps his hands on the table. "Now you try."

(2 posts to learn.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:17 pm

1/2hibiki made the hand signs that kazuo made a moment ago and then he tried the jutsu and smoke appered then as it disappered nothing happened and there was nothing he had replaced with he stood there for a second felling a shamed of himself.

2/2hibiki mimiked the hand signs angan then the smoke appered again and there was a chiar and hibiki was standing on a near by desk.

(genin time)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo smiles. He was proud of this student. He knew that this one would become strong. He knew that this one would go somewhere. "Hibiki Terimaru. I now promote you to genin." Kazuo pulls out the cloud village head band and ties it onto Hibiki's head. "Go make the world proud..."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games