Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Tokuno watched Machante on his bed for many moments. His bright green eyes seemed to glow as he looked down at her, finally with a slight sigh he slipped out of his pants and returned to the bathroom for his shower.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:37 pm

*Machante sighed tapping her fingers lightly across her stomach.*

Man....I haven't seen Akayashi for some time now....I wonder how she likes being sannin...hmm....I miss her...

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:46 pm

Tokuno finished his shower quickly. He toweled off, and wrapped the towel around his waist. As he walked back into his room he noticed Machante's tapping fingers, "What're you thinking about, Machante?" He sat quietly on the edge of his bed, heedless of the wet towel and laid back next to her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:51 pm

*Machante sighed and shook her head.*

"Hmm...I'm just thinking about the past...kind of....everything that's happened...here in Konoha..."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:53 pm

"Do you want to tell me?" Tokuno pressed farther on. He rearranged the towel a bit so it covered his waist better, and turned to look at her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:00 pm

*She shrugged. She remembered when she first met Akayashi at the academy...it was funny how they hooked so fast. She looked at Tokuno and smiled.*

"There's not a lot to tell....just a lot to remember..."

*She sat up and ruffled Tokuno's hair out of habit.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Tokuno laughed quietly and stretched up. He kissed Machante's neck softly before letting his towel drop off and dressing. "Well, hopefully I'm one of the people you remember forever more eh?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:06 pm

*Machante laughed and stretched Looking up at Tokuno.*

"Probably....unless I like hit my head and for some strange reason develop amnesia..."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm

"Hm, that wouldn't do at all," Tokuno replied with a grin as he slipped his pants on. He dropped back down beside Machante with a soft sigh. "So. . . Is there anything specific you'd like to do today? Or are we going to just sit around and talk like we normally do?" Tokuno slipped closer to Machante and stroked the edge of her extended neck tenderly. "Hm," He laid back onto the bed once more.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 pm

*Machante sighed and flopped onto the bed right beside him. She shrugged.*

"I dunno...there isn't much to do around here anymore...."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm

"You should visit Akayashi," Tokuno replied immediately. "I've kept you away from her for far too long." He stood and nodded. "Go now, I can go out and search for the sign-ups for exams while you do it!" Tokuno smiled happily and walked to his door.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:33 pm

"Okay!"

*She jumped off the bed and headed towards Akayashi's*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:35 pm

Tokuno watched her lovingly as she walked past him. He downed a bottle of water quickly before setting out himself to search for a place to sign up for exams.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:39 pm

Tokuno had returned home the day before sucessful. He had signed up for the exams! Finally after being a genin for over two years, and being almost seventeen he had gotten up to do it for once.

Tokuno slept alone that night, the first time in a few weeks to be honest, and while he missed Machante deeply, he knew it was a good thing for her to be with Akayashi. While he lay in bed waiting for sleep to come his mind drifted over their odd relationship up to that point, meeting, the conflicts, and finally getting together. It brought a smile to his face thinking about her, and it widened when he thought about everything she was to him. Tokuno fell asleep with Machante on his mind, although he did not dream. He never dreamed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 pm

The days were passing by, and still Tokuno was alone. He fell back into his old habit of locking himself away in the study, and began the laborous process of recreating his scrolls.

Tokuno sighed softly and placed his newest finished scroll on the shelf, and begun another without even taking a break. He had been up for almost three days now, and showed now sign of stopping. His eyes were horribly bloodshot, and purple bags accompanied them. It didn't matter much though, he was determined to get along with his collection once more.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games