Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:34 pm
I was always a bit rash before I met her, eh? :sweat'd:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:34 pm
It's true! He's a new man!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:35 pm
heart 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 pm
*gluggles EKA*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 pm
I-I suppose... :sweat'd:

I don't feel any different, maybe it's just right now. I'm feeling kind of lame right now.

Maybe that's it.

:3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:40 pm
You were sharing your love with everyone, now you're channeling it much more. I think it's a good thing~

Although at times I do miss the affectuous attention I got before *selfish* xD

*kicks computer* Ever since the last Firefox update it's been lagging like mad. I think I have a virus somewhere ;___;  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Mou hasn't been around as much. For a while you were like, continuously on and I could smother you with my love <3 much easier. And it seems that this past week especially, everyone logs off when I log on.

<3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:43 pm
I don't know... I love Tana no matter what! And I love Mou!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:46 pm
I love everyone here, though the new people have to earn that with spectacularness. :cute'd:

I think not having Rose around has taken its toll on my affection showing as well.

Once she's back I'll probably be back to my old cheerful, super affecionate self again.

((You probably shouldn't tell anyone this, but you three are in my top four favorite people in the Refuge.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:48 pm
<3

I've been working~ and trying to do the pile of schoolwork I've tried to ignore for a long time now. Though you saying I was continously on makes me realize I've got no life *cry* Geez, don't mind me right now. Emoing because I'm alone on a saturday night :/ How sad~ But spending the last 6h discussing relationships with a friend of mine I haven't met in a while sure as heck didn't help. She was so lovestruck it made me feel sick...

Sui loves me @__@ *shock* Why the sudden confession?  

Mou

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:49 pm
3nodding I knew it!

I have to go! Spend some time with my parents and brother. Maybe eat o_O
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:50 pm
Baibai Sui <3 Have fun!  

Mou

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:51 pm
I heart pandora.com (and you three too. We make a fantastic love rhombus >.<) *huggles Mou-chan* It happens  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image

This is Sui. When I think of Sui, one of the first things I think about is how comfortable it is talking with her, so I tried to incorporate that in the actual clothes, the shirt, pajama pants and the kitty slippers. The green scarf only enhances (I feel) the comfort, and the green I chose for the outfit (though I love green, and that's why I chose it). Plus, scarf lovers are an instant classic. I can't imagine people without a messenger bag, so I put my favorite one up there. The emo glasses and the headphones + notes just seemed like they fit. But in no way do I relate Sui with an emo. Obviously there's an abundance of kittens, cause she loves kittens. I threw the Coco in there to resemble how I think my own cat, Midnight would react to Sui. The flower is for beauty, and the dragon for the spunky side of Sui. The hat is ultimately one of my favorite hats for female avatars, so I added that as well.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:54 pm
The only reason you three aren't my top three, is Snowman is always, always first on my list of favorite people ever. He is teh awesome!

But I've loved Mou the longest <3 *hugs viciously* If you being on more often recently makes you have no life, my life has ceased all mannerisms of existence.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games