Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 pm

If I don't want to talk to someone, I don't answer. Haha!

Also, I lied. I'm back on here. I just finished chapter 9 of Lord of the Flies.
What the ********.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Regulust
I got an iPhone yo

Don't be a d**k about it. D:

I don't even have a phone. xD Having fun with it yet?

lolHiCult.

Urg, I can't be bothered to come up with roles that'll match the people in L4D2 or the Special Infected. -_- Except Rochelle. Guaranteed Investigator. Unless I pick character-related roles, and them mix them up. cool

YOU FUKKIN LIED 2 US!

Sorta. I came back for Reg and J. blaugh

I did intend to leave until I figured that me and Reg don't talk outside of the Cult, same with J.

Also, they aren't in the Mafia guild, or very active in it. D:

Logical answer, suck it up, and accept that, whether I want to or not, it was very drama whore-ish, and I was being pretty immature.

@Phone discussion: I need a phone cause my hair's growing back. -_- Which means I'll be a trap again.

I might not look very nice, but I still look like a girl. ********. Did I ever tell you gais that some guy sang 'Janie's Got A Gun', replacing Janie with Kyle? From inside his car. The song wasn't even on the radio! D:

Woah. o_o Sorry my sense of humor offends you so

@Owwin: My parents got me a cell phone for Christmas and the only way it has changed my life in any way is I get texts from my friend Greg asking for rides now xd

No, I just noticed that it was pretty drama-whorish to just quit for being ignored. Nothing about your humor. xD

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm

And now I must go.
Hopefully I don't fall back asleep as soon as I wake up.
Night guys.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Regulust
I got an iPhone yo

Don't be a d**k about it. D:

I don't even have a phone. xD Having fun with it yet?

lolHiCult.

Urg, I can't be bothered to come up with roles that'll match the people in L4D2 or the Special Infected. -_- Except Rochelle. Guaranteed Investigator. Unless I pick character-related roles, and them mix them up. cool

YOU FUKKIN LIED 2 US!

I did intend to leave until I figured that me and Reg don't talk outside of the Cult, same with J.

Logical answer, suck it up, and accept that, whether I want to or not, it was very drama whore-ish, and I was being pretty immature.

@Phone discussion: I need a phone cause my hair's growing back. -_- Which means I'll be a trap again.

I might not look very nice, but I still look like a girl. ********. Did I ever tell you gais that some guy sang 'Janie's Got A Gun', replacing Janie with Kyle? From inside his car. The song wasn't even on the radio! D:

@Owwin: My parents got me a cell phone for Christmas and the only way it has changed my life in any way is I get texts from my friend Greg asking for rides now xd

No, I just noticed that it was pretty drama-whorish to just quit for being ignored. Nothing about your humor. xD

OH

you're telling yourself to suck it up, right?
I thought you meant me for a second there o_O

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun

YOU FUKKIN LIED 2 US!

OH

Ohh.

xD
Yes, I am. It was the only thing I could come up with doing.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Netbook dying, so I'm gonna play L4D2. :3

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Luwiigi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:12 pm

KEEP ME POSTED
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun

YOU FUKKIN LIED 2 US!

OH

Ohh.

xD
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU AK!

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Luwiigi
KEEP ME POSTED

SAID IT THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE ON SKYPE YOU ******** ******** YOU ******** YOU ******** YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Dino Pakkun
Luwiigi
KEEP ME POSTED

SAID IT THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE ON SKYPE YOU ******** ******** YOU ******** YOU ******** YOU
What, twice?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Owwin
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun
Harupiggy
Dino Pakkun

OH

Ohh.

xD
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU AK!

Everything is about me.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Dino Pakkun
Everything is about me.
... Greater consciousness being?

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun
Luwiigi
KEEP ME POSTED

What, twice?

THE WHOLE TIME

Oh man, oh man oh man...

Just less than an hour to go till the Arena winners are announced...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 pm

TtheHero
Oh man, oh man oh man...

Just less than an hour to go till the Arena winners are announced...
Shoot for first! You get it, you get what I... See what I did?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games