Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:21 pm

How fun is Daimond?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:23 pm

Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?
It's great. Once you get enough Pokemon to train it is a breeze to train them. To me, it seems like this version gives you bonus Experiance. But anyways, the first 3 things you do in the game are really fun to do...but I won't spoil it for you. wink

Romyiom

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:25 pm

I has pearl
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:25 pm

Meta Fish
Betman
Meta Fish
Romyiom
Meta Fish
Betman
What's the subject? Problem?
Algebra.

The amount g (in trillions of cubic feet) of natural gas consumed in the United States from 1940 to 1970 can be modeled by

g = 2.91(1.07)^t

where t is the number of years since 1940.

43. Identify the initial amount, the growth factor, and the annual percent increase.

44. Graph the function.

45. Estimate the natural gas consumption in 1955.
@_@ Ask you parents for help?
They don't know any more than I do.
Beautiful excuse: "I'm gonna ask my teacher tomorrow."
She'll just bite my head off and tell me I should know all this stuff and then talk about how lousy our whole class is.
Oh well. D=

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:26 pm

Romyiom
Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?
It's great. Once you get enough Pokemon to train it is a breeze to train them. To me, it seems like this version gives you bonus Experiance. But anyways, the first 3 things you do in the game are really fun to do...but I won't spoil it for you. wink

Awesome, I like more experience! And thanks for not spoiling the things. And where do the Geodudes live? I plan on getting a Golem latter on.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:26 pm

Raui
I has pearl
Have you tried the VOIP? It's wonderful.

Romyiom

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Romyiom
Raui
I has pearl

?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?

Awesome, I like more experience! And thanks for not spoiling the things. And where do the Geodudes live? I plan on getting a Golem latter on.
The usual caves and tall grass.

Romyiom

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm

Romyiom
Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?

Awesome. Do they live in the grass that's infront of where ever your character lives?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm

Raui
Romyiom
Raui
I has pearl

?
When you connect to Nintendo Wifi connection and you have a person/people on your friends list that are online, you have a choice to talk to them with VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol). It's really cool, but I was talking to close to the microphone so it sounded really blurred out.

Romyiom

Romyiom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:33 pm

Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?

Awesome. Do they live in the grass that's infront of where ever your character lives?
Nah. I think that would be too hard of a challenge.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:38 pm

Romyiom
Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
How fun is Daimond?

Damn. And also, some kid told me that you can have 2 files in the same game. Is this true?!?!

Lavableman

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:58 pm

Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman
Romyiom
Lavableman

Damn. And also, some kid told me that you can have 2 files in the same game. Is this true?!?!

Only one file.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:03 pm

Fan-fic, maybe?

[X]

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:08 pm

well I got my team in the 20's! my Chimchars evloved as well as my other one, and my geodude learned selfdestruct! i like how they intergrated a lot of the oldies a newbies together!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games