Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Oh, haha... sweatdrop
*huggles Tan-kun* I bet you can't wait to see her!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:19 pm
I'm so excited, I have about ten different outfits lying on my bed and I've been trying to decide what to wear when we receive her again! :sweat'd:

I even wore the earrings she "bought" me for Christmas.

:3

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:20 pm
Fine. *sniff* I haven't taken french in 3 years and my teacher was crap to begin with >.< But I heart that song!

I like my character alot Tana, which was weird since I put very little back thought into her actually. She's a natural xp

Awww that's awesome, I wish my dad dressed up for me when I hadn't seen him in ages

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:20 pm
I said it before but I'll say it again:
Tan-kun is such a good father!

whee whee whee

EDIT: Eka, je vais te rendre plus Française que Victor Hugo lui-même; sois mon élève! wink  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Ah, come on guys. It's not like I'm from Paris (THANK GOD) or anything! I just speak a little tiny tinny bit of French! You don't have to stop talking to me everytime I post something in French! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Fine. *sniff* I haven't taken french in 3 years and my teacher was crap to begin with >.< But I heart that song!

I like my character alot Tana, which was weird since I put very little back thought into her actually. She's a natural xp

Awww that's awesome, I wish my dad dressed up for me when I hadn't seen him in ages

My character was developed in the time of a week. It took me that long to orchestrate his entire twenty-two years of imaginary existence and his somewhat seemingly disarrayed personality, if you hadn't noticed he's quite lanky and awkward (Though I may not have been subtle enough).

Your character is beyond the ultimate extremities of niceness. Not many would offer such a proposition to a complete stranger.

Sui: Awwwwwwww. I spose I am. n_n I think it's cause her mum's a b***h and I'm trying to make up for it so much. But now the ultimate test of introducing the two women to each other. And I hope Rose hasn't grown up too much! I'll have missed out on so much! :gonk'd:

Actually Sui, EKA and I are role playing and chatting here simultaneously. :3nod'd:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:30 pm
I wasn't serious gonk
I have to go anyway... I'm working tomorrow at 10 (it's only 11:30 here) and I'm starving! Love you all! heart heart heart Faites de beaux rêves!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:33 pm
Bye Sui!

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:37 pm
Night Sui! *good night gluggles*

Yeah, I know she's nuts, it's fantasy. You never know. She reminds me of Bridget from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, so *Shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:40 pm
It's not like my character is sane, he's just a hopeless farm boy trying to make it in the city. Quite archetypal if you ask me. We'll just see where it goes, that's totally what role plays do. (8

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:22 pm
Sui, don't worry you can keep Tana XD I'm more attached to Magni ^_^; Tana, yes I like you, your just mad at me for throwing glitter in your eyes T^T and...3 years of French 1 has killed my liking of the language on all spectrum's *hiss*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Not many people I know enjoy having glitter thrown in their eyes, perhaps it is a custom from where from you are. Pardon my poor English! :sweat'd:

I know it's rough, but I've not been using my English as much as should be.

3x

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 pm
Yeah, Waya may very well be my first minion! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:34 pm
Which is odd to say the least . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 pm
. . . but a great feeling none the less.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games