Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:56 pm
"I.. feel dizzy." Allen managed to mumble clinging to Lavi's arm. He noticed Lenali enter the room as well, wondering how many people would get to hear this wonderful news.

"Y-YOUR TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND." Kanda stuttered, embarrassed. His chest had started to hurt, on account of the girl still perched on it.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Komui cleared his throat. "Since you no longer have a reason to be in here, I will kindly ask you to get out."

"Okay!" Didrika squirmed out of the avalanche and stood up, extending her hand for Kanda.

Lavi helped by moving papers to make more room for Kanda to escape.

Lenali was still standing there, and then she turned to address Allen. "So...What happened Exactly...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:11 pm
Kanda sat up and stared at Didrika as though afraid of her. He scrambled back a bit and stood up quickly.

Allen nodded at Komui and stumbled out of the room. He pressed a hand against the outside wall as he answered Lenali's question. "It started out.. as an innocent.. Hide and Seek game. then.. and then she said THAT."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:28 pm
Didrika noticed kanda's uneasiness and pouted, walking out of the room.

Seeing that Kanda was free, Lavi put the ppers in his hands down and also left, nodding goodbye at Komui.

"Oh...uhm....well...I'm sure she didn't mean anytime soon...." Lenali said as comfort, patting Allen on the shoulder. "Well, I have to talk to my brother.... I'll see you later. And, try to...feel better..."

Komui sighed and shook his head. He never expected...something like this to happen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Allen nodded gravely and said goodbye to Lenali. He placed his hand on his forehead and the other around his body. Allen shook, trying to remain calm.

Kanda turned away pushing his bangs to the side, what an awkward moment. He was very embarrassed, but turned back to face them.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:40 pm
"Are you okay Mommy...?" Didrika asked, hugging him.

"... I can't imagine you as a father..." was all Lavi was able to manage when he looked at Kanda.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:42 pm
"I'm fine." He finally sighed. "Sorry." He chuckled weakly. "Didi, you should be careful with.. what you say."

Kanda crossed his arms and looked at Lavi. "Don't imagine." He mumbled.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:49 pm
"Why? Is it wrong to want to have the babies of someone you love...?"

"...I don't want to... I can't! You just.......don't seem the father type......."Lavi couldn't get over the fact that kanda might be the father of his grandchildren...some day....  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:53 pm
"You say that like it's written in stone." Kanda sighed. "You don't tell her anything do you.. ? No wonder she's so naive.."

"N-nothing! but.. you'll understand when you're older.." He replied.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 pm
"How much older? You're age...? But that's in two years!" Didrka complained.

"Well...I only let her know what she needs to. I want to protect her, especially since her situation three years ago was so bad. There are things she needs to know to survive and those that she doesn't. I don't tell her anything that belongs to the latter.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:06 pm
Kanda listened to his words and then looked back at Didrika. "I see."

"Well.. That sounds about right.." Allen answered thoughtfully, somewhat teasing the girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 pm
"Aww, can't you just explain it to me now...?" Didrika said, too impatient to wait two years.

Lavi nodded, looking over at his daughter, who was complaining to Mommy about too-long lengths of time.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:28 pm
Allen blinked and looked from Didrika to Lavi.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:34 pm
When Allen looked to him, he froze for a second before shrugging. Didi Didi really need to know now? Even if she was already thirteen? She was still so young, even if she did want clarification.

Didrika pouted. "You're mean!!! I don't know how you think I'll learn just by getting older if you won't tell me!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:40 pm
"Er... well." Allen mumbled, looking at the ground.

Kanda had driven is attention away from the three and was glancing down the hallway. Now that he really noticed, he was awfully hungry.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games