Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So Cliché - WE ISH NAKIE D; Bella's Contest (CHECK WINNERS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite category?
Halloween!
29%
 29%  [ 28 ]
Future!
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Opposites Attract!
17%
 17%  [ 17 ]
God/Goddess!
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
Christmas Sweethearts!
20%
 20%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 95

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image

And besides, I'll need one of the crew member's premission to take some of the day up because we do have one more contest tomorrow, I believe.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Guys..I don't know if I can hold out my contest any longer. For the fact that I won't be 'round too much tomorrow and this weekend. I need to get to bed early. D':

User Image

Oh no. Is there anything I could do to help to extend it in any way?  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

foreverforsaken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:08 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Guys..I don't know if I can hold out my contest any longer. For the fact that I won't be 'round too much tomorrow and this weekend. I need to get to bed early. D':

User Image

Just do whatever you need to do. If you feel you'll be too busy, then just end the contest at the original time. It's not your fault tektek isn't working and you aren't obliged to do anything. This is a free contest so anyone who couldn't enter didn't lose anything.

in other words: no pressure to extend if you really can't. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:09 pm
foreverforsaken
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

User Image

Just do whatever you need to do. If you feel you'll be too busy, then just end the contest at the original time. It's not your fault tektek isn't working and you aren't obliged to do anything. This is a free contest so anyone who couldn't enter didn't lose anything.

User Image

crying Thank you darling.

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:09 pm
foreverforsaken
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

User Image

I agree, but I'll do anything I can do to help. I don't want you to feel stressed, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Moonlight_Bella
foreverforsaken
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

User Image

User Image

crying Thank you darling.

User Image

No problem. heart You shouldn't stress yourself over a game!  

foreverforsaken

sephthiroth2202

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm
tektek isnt working crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:16 pm
But, if it must be ended, it must be ended. We'll all just have to roll with the punches this time, huh?  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitty.Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:20 pm
oh darn I put wrong eyes, I think because I looked at the style 2 on the bottom by accident.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm
1- Bran-don
tektek dead? 0-o not loading

mhm I can't get even get to their main page..I've been trying since 10:10pm crying  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:22 pm
tektek just isn`t on our side this evening.

I am only happy i got to enter 2 entries while i had a chance.. though i know they suck and have no chance of winning.

But you do not know when tektek will be working again, so it might just be in the contest`s favor to go with the original plan. It is not your fault tektek is not working and as someone else said, no one is losing anything as it is a free contest to enter. So as everyone else said, no stress.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

And besides, I'll need one of the crew member's premission to take some of the day up because we do have one more contest tomorrow, I believe.

User Image

Real life is real so stick with it. I am hating tek tek right now cause there was such a nice chance to win and I haven't got to go on at all. I kinda pissed at Gaia right now so I don't blam you for not wanting to extend this ^ ^  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:25 pm
It may be stupid and corny, but maybe it's fate? Maybe the people who entered are supposed to win.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:26 pm
User Image

I extended it.

exclaim Check the first page post.. exclaim

I love you all, and I'm doing everything I can to make it fair. Hope tektek starts acting right again. If and when it does, those of you who have already posted, feel free to edit.

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

I extended it.

exclaim Check the first page post.. exclaim

I love you all, and I'm doing everything I can to make it fair. Hope tektek starts acting right again. If and when it does, those of you who have already posted, feel free to edit.

User Image

You didn't have to. It's not your fault. But since you are putting so much worry into it, just tell me if you need any help at all!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff