Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Princess Mia

13,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Hey there, everyone! I'm Mia, and I've been drawing ever since I was able to hold a pencil (or crayon as the case may be...), but I've only made things with clay for about a year. The thing that sparked my interest was Oborochann's octopus tutorial. (Her charms are so cute!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Hey y'all.
I'm Elaine and I'm a 19 year old animation student from California. I got interested in sculpting after taking a class last quarter. Painting is a breeze, but it's priming the sculpt that I need to work on. I also like to draw domokun  

Elainejoy

KittyKat204

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:08 pm
Hey, sup! I'm kylie, you can call me kat or kitty...or kylie...whatever you want really. 4laugh I'm from Massachusetts, USA! Hmm well I like kawaii figurines made from clay, or anime figures. I haven't been at sculpting for very long at all, But I have a few things I've made. I'm also interested in drawing, especially manga. I got interested in sculpting when I saw some of the amazing things people have made on deviantart. I really look up to this girl of deviantart, her username is queenofdorks. (she's awesome, basically biggrin ) I think I'm best at figures that aren't very detailed, such as basic shapes of animals, rather than humans. I don't paint, so I use different sculpey colors to color. (Maybe that's a bad idea... neutral ) Curse myself, the things I want to post pix of aren't here, I'll have to show you later. I'm a bit of a newb... but I consider myself a kid still, so I've got time! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Heya! You can call me Soul! I have been into crafting since I was little. I used to make little plushies and clothes for my stuffed animals when I was around 5-6. I love drawing and I love drawing anime even though I still need to work on a few things. I have recently gotton into sculpting and I love it! I have only created a couple figures but I am really happy with them even if they aren't the best. I hope to get better by learning different things from other members and trying new crafts and techniques. biggrin  

Soul2B

Waltz for Zizi

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:56 pm
Hello! My name is Kenna. I've been making figures with Sculpey for... gosh, I think about seven years now. I've worked with loads of other arts and crafts over the years. n_n

I look forward to sharing my work and looking at the work of others. I'll be able to participate here more when exams are out of the way. =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 pm
Hi! My name's Naomi. I currently live in Southern California, but that will change soon. I've been drawing for as long as I could remember, I learned to sew at an early age, and throughout my life I've always been working on various little projects. I love animals, especially canines and rodents, and a few years back I became really fond of guinea pigs. 3nodding I recently started making guinea pig plushies because it's really hard to find any out there. You can see the plushies I've made in my DeviantArt Gallery and also in my Etsy.com shop. I'm really enjoying making plushies, and I'll be making more plushies of other small animals soon! Glad to meet you all!  

Morumoto

-Luna-Forever love-

6,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:10 pm
Hey my name is Nichole ,I am 14 years old ,I live in California ,and I make jewelry. I make a verity of jewelry sometimes I make my own beads sometimes I sow up a bracelet or two but i love working with wire the possibility's are endless!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 am
Haiiiya! My name is Elise, and im 13 years old. ( I feel so young compared to you guys ^^; ) I first started crafting when I was like, 2 or 3, with play-dough. I remember my first sculpture was a purple giraffe. x) But now, im more into sewing things, like teddies and such. Hopefully from being here I might learn some new techniques to become a better sewer. whee

xEliise

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:45 am
Nice to meet you all! heart

My name is Kristi, I'm a 26 year old Graphic Designer in Reno, Nevada, just really getting started. (College took me forever because I had to work at the same time)

I've always loved paper, origami, card making, and sometimes scrapbooks. People get upset with me now if I give them a normal store bought card instead of my handmade ones, it's actually quite funny. I love to incorporate embelishments and textures to my papercraft, like beads, wire, silk flowers, or handmade papers. I also use rubber stamps, I love metallic ink and embossing powder.

I've always been crafty, my mom taught me to sew, crochet and knit, but it's only been recently that I've had the time to expand my knowlege of those crafts. I started off making Christmas ornaments, but I've found that I love sewing costumes and have been working on my own costumes for the Rennaisance faires we go to every year. Me and my mom are working on my wedding gown it's a really beautiful pale lavender fabric with a silver embroidered paisley pattern. Our wedding will also be Rennaisance themed and we are making all the decorations out of fabrics, dried flowers and other such things.

My fiance also conscripts me from time to time to create pouches and covers for all his paintball gear...admittidly though I get tired of camoflauge fabric. But I really have fun trying new things so I'm usually really accomodating.

So other than the millions of other types of arts and crafts I only dabble in that's the major jist of what I like to do.

heart dramallama rofl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:54 pm
So I've been a member for a few weeks, maybe a month, and I could have sworn that I'd made a post in here. But, surely enough, when I tried to show that non-existent post to my friend the other day, it couldn't find it anywhere.

Yeah. So if I already made a post, then fine I'm making another one. If not, then sorry for the delay.

My name's Bonnie, but I really respond to anything that's, you know, obvious. I make plushies, specializing in breakfast foods and voodoo dolls. But I can make anything that I have a pattern for. I just don't like to make new patterns. I also do traditional art, drawing and the like, and I like to think that some of it's all right.

I'm starting out doing some digital stuff, but it's not very good as I'm not that great at drawing with a mouse and I don't have a scanner or a tablet or anything at the moment. I'd put up pictures of my plushies and stuff, but I can't find the cable for my camera. (I swear, I'd loose my head if it weren't attached.)

A bit on my personality/interests: I like gaming. Usually I don't get my work done because of it. I'm also addicted to the food channel. Yeah. I love to cook. And write. My notebook is virtually the only thing I don't loose, aside from my cell phone, mp3 player, and sketchbook. I'd die.

But yeah, that's me. Or, all I can think of at the moment.

Also, don't count on this much work going into the majority of my posts. Sometimes I feel the need to dress 'em up, sometimes I don't.

th ii mble rose

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

chineseotaku

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Hi, I'm Wendy and I'm 13.I live in Jamaica.I'm an amateur at working with clay so not really any years of experience but I've liked craft for a long time.

I got started by the hand-made bracelets my aunt gave me every year, I guess.Right now, I only do flowers really but hopefully I can do complex things soon.I have a lot of weaknesses and flaws in my work.

And the only example I have now is this deviation.

Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:19 pm

hello!
I'm lisa kay. I live in oregon.

My craft in cake decorating, or sugar work. I've been doing it for little over 8 months. My specialty world have to be roses, flowers and airbrushing. My weakness world be string work.

excess is ease

Miajite

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:17 pm
Hi everyone! I´m Paulina and I live in Chile.
I´m 21 years old! n.nU but I really love art craft and to knit 3nodding
I´m studying at the Uni right now and I hope my creations will be sell oneday! heart
Oh! and sorry for my english (is not my native language n_nU)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:34 pm
Ahaha.

I'm Kim. : )

I'm 15 and live in Oregon.

&I make small, 3-4" clay sculptures of anime/game characters, as well as 12-14" ball-jointed dolls. : )
But. I do lots of other types of art too.
Those are just the only ones I sell. : D

scream aim fire

Pax-Dracona

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:38 am
Hello, I'm Pax, also known as PaxDracona or a variation thereof. P.A.X are my initials, and I love dragons, so there you have it wink
I'm a twenty year old girl from The Netherlands. I study Psychobiology in Amsterdam. However, my true passion lies with all kinds of artistic things, like drawing, painting, sculpting, sewing and designing things <3
Manga is what got me drawing, and I'm part of a doujinshi circle called OpenMinded, which specializes in boy- and girllove or shounen- and shoujo-ai.

I love animals more than I do humans. Currently I only have a dog walking around, but it used to be a miniature petting zoo around here. They all passed away recently sad
The dog is called Dana, a Shihtsu/Maltese mix, and she is my pride and joy <3

I'm here mainly for advice on sculpting, as I can only do the basics.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, questions are always welcome <3  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games