Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:18 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
((Oooooh! This story is getting good *grabs popcorn*))
((i will join you on that. this is why i love rps -eats some of popcorn))

((Your telling me!*brings out tizzlers* Twizzy's? *holds out twizzy's* I feel like a script wrighter or something!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:19 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry didnt want to stay around to watch Damos and Sabishii get closer at all. She walked away from them and jump on a ledge and lay on the wall against it and she looked up at the sky and sat down and got some wipes she had in her pocket and started to clean her eyes to make them feel better, cause there was blooding coming out and all of that is still in there.

((@ sorasabishii dont take berry actions in the wrong way. its just she loves damos and she doesnt like seening other ppl get close. Dont worry about it though XD ^^ your a good rp ^^ btw))
* he follows after Sabishi wlks of* why are you crying? confused
Berry looks at him. "I thought you wanted to get to know Sabishii? Thats why i walked off for...." Berry stuck and needle in her ear and pushed in this glowing greenish color liquid in her ears. "im not meaning to cry...it hurts.... a lot..Even though i have to do this usually every week of the rest of my life...." Berry sighed" You dont like me that much when i talk...so its hard to get to know you. if i cant talk....."Berry looks up at the stars and she cried a bit and began to shiver a bit as well. "if you want to go find Sabishii...you can you know......"
it isnt that i dont like you talking, it that you remind me of my brother and it scares me, i dont want to lose someone i hold dear in my hurt ever agian, not you not sabishi, not even my swords they all are important to me* looks up at the stars and stares quietly*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:24 pm
SoraSabishii
((Wait a sec, who's red again?))

Sabishii looks at him straight in the eyes, a glare that could burn holes in his face and the scowl of a fierce dragon played across her face. "You would betray someone important to you?!?" she yelled/asked him. Sadness still dancing in her eyes despite her face.
yes i can, it is my choice to stay with you, i have no ties to my Brother and Damos, they are just Pawns for me to use, they rather protect than fight, i want to battle and get stronger everyday, and i choose you as my master and weilder *stares with a vacant dsire to fight along side sabishi*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry didnt want to stay around to watch Damos and Sabishii get closer at all. She walked away from them and jump on a ledge and lay on the wall against it and she looked up at the sky and sat down and got some wipes she had in her pocket and started to clean her eyes to make them feel better, cause there was blooding coming out and all of that is still in there.

((@ sorasabishii dont take berry actions in the wrong way. its just she loves damos and she doesnt like seening other ppl get close. Dont worry about it though XD ^^ your a good rp ^^ btw))
Berry looks at him. "I thought you wanted to get to know Sabishii? Thats why i walked off for...." Berry stuck and needle in her ear and pushed in this glowing greenish color liquid in her ears. "im not meaning to cry...it hurts.... a lot..Even though i have to do this usually every week of the rest of my life...." Berry sighed" You dont like me that much when i talk...so its hard to get to know you. if i cant talk....."Berry looks up at the stars and she cried a bit and began to shiver a bit as well. "if you want to go find Sabishii...you can you know......"
it isnt that i dont like you talking, it that you remind me of my brother and it scares me, i dont want to lose someone i hold dear in my hurt ever agian, not you not sabishi, not even my swords they all are important to me* looks up at the stars and stares quietly*
Berry looks at him. "Im sorry that i remind you of your brother...i dont try to remind people of anything anymore...."Berry looks at him" I know that your never interested in who i am but then again most people arent. most of the time i just get hurt by people. "Berry walked to the edge and looked up at the stars. "They are beautiful huh?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:28 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
((Oooooh! This story is getting good *grabs popcorn*))
((i will join you on that. this is why i love rps -eats some of popcorn))

((Your telling me!*brings out tizzlers* Twizzy's? *holds out twizzy's* I feel like a script wrighter or something!))
(( lol me too1!! ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:32 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

Berry looks at him. "Im sorry that i remind you of your brother...i dont try to remind people of anything anymore...."Berry looks at him" I know that your never interested in who i am but then again most people arent. most of the time i just get hurt by people. "Berry walked to the edge and looked up at the stars. "They are beautiful huh?"
yes they are *gets up and stands right next to her* remeber i wouldnt want to hurt you, you are in everyway valuble to me as to the rest of the group, you are respected and you shouldnt consider yourself unworthy of anything or anybody, you can achieve anything, that is trully what makes us Keyblade weiders, and that is what we always will be no matter what *holds out hanod out in front of him and the image of a Keyblade appear in the stars as if to say its destiny*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Sabishii looked at the ground again, "You want to know me, you want to know why I bounty hunt?" she started in a quickly rising voice. She glared at the earth as if it was the thing that troubled her so, then she said "The reason I bounty hunt is because...I gotta pay my dept for the new heart that I got." She lifted the glare from her face, face going read from her pent up urge to cry. "My heart was tooken away from me; not from a heartless or nobody, mind you. I lost it to someone important to me...when he...it...decided I wasn't good enough for it."

She lifted her head to stare at him in the eyes "I'm not letting that happen again." she swallowed her tears thickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:37 pm
(( rofl blaugh xd LOLROFLLMAOBBQOMFG!!!!!1!1!!! Keyblade masters*laughs hysterically* I'm Sorry, I'm sorry...go on... rofl whee Inside joke... ))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 pm
SoraSabishii
(( rofl blaugh xd LOLROFLLMAOBBQOMFG!!!!!1!1!!! Keyblade masters*laughs hysterically* I'm Sorry, I'm sorry...go on... rofl whee Inside joke... ))
(( stare okay come on girls get it together if not im going to sleep))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:41 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

yes they are *gets up and stands right next to her* remeber i wouldnt want to hurt you, you are in everyway valuble to me as to the rest of the group, you are respected and you shouldnt consider yourself unworthy of anything or anybody, you can achieve anything, that is trully what makes us Keyblade weiders, and that is what we always will be no matter what *holds out hanod out in front of him and the image of a Keyblade appear in the stars as if to say its destiny*
"Well, im not sure you could truely call me a keyblade weilder yet...i cant summon a keyblade....the last time i tryed to or even thought to try and summon it ended up really bad." Berry sighed" The heartless came though instantly when tried to. Everyone there died cause i wasnt able to protect my family or friends or anyone." She fell to the ground and started to cry. " I will always look down on myself....until i can somehow fix what i did but i know i cant do it and i dont know what to do to fix things now." Berry looked up at the stars. " I dont know what to do....Damos what do i do now...im confused and losted."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:47 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
"Well, im not sure you could truely call me a keyblade weilder yet...i cant summon a keyblade....the last time i tryed to or even thought to try and summon it ended up really bad." Berry sighed" The heartless came though instantly when tried to. Everyone there died cause i wasnt able to protect my family or friends or anyone." She fell to the ground and started to cry. " I will always look down on myself....until i can somehow fix what i did but i know i cant do it and i dont know what to do to fix things now." Berry looked up at the stars. " I dont know what to do....Damos what do i do now...im confused and losted."
remebder Berry your never alone there is always hope when there is dispair, im her for you and so is Sabishi And Somad we all are her to help you, no matter what happens you will always have us by your side for better or for worse, and i promise i will never let you hurt you or anyone else ever agian.. i promise you that * as he says that falling stars appear and fill the night sky((think inuyasha ending))*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at the ground again, "You want to know me, you want to know why I bounty hunt?" she started in a quickly rising voice. She glared at the earth as if it was the thing that troubled her so, then she said "The reason I bounty hunt is because...I gotta pay my dept for the new heart that I got." She lifted the glare from her face, face going read from her pent up urge to cry. "My heart was tooken away from me; not from a heartless or nobody, mind you. I lost it to someone important to me...when he...it...decided I wasn't good enough for it."

She lifted her head to stare at him in the eyes "I'm not letting that happen again." she swallowed her tears thickly.
*goes ove and rubs his fur against her leg* then let me help you to achieve that goal, i shall kill anyone or anything that gets in your way, in your heart. Provided that i can use your body and soul and we become one as a fighter twisted *sits in front of her and stares he in the face waiting for her to make the decision, the shooting star are seen as well*

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 pm
"I don't know..." she said with a sigh. "The whole using my body thing...so vialating!" she said while shivering. She plopped down on her butt thinking promptly for a moment, "I mean, no offence, but can you be considered human, for real, anymore?" she started picking at the grass agian. "Your just a wolf...a phsycich, heartless/nobody kicking wolf...I've dealt with weird stuff." she continued her ministrations to the grass "But having inside my body...just seems so..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
remebder Berry your never alone there is always hope when there is dispair, im her for you and so is Sabishi And Somad we all are her to help you, no matter what happens you will always have us by your side for better or for worse, and i promise i will never let you hurt you or anyone else ever agian.. i promise you that * as he says that falling stars appear and fill the night sky((think inuyasha ending))*
Berry got up and looks at Damos. "Thank you...thank so much." She hugs him lightly then smiles a bit. " Im curiuos, to know about your past now. So can you tell me a bit of it?" She looks up at the stars again."If you dont want to i understand completely" She was starting to cheer up a small bit, not a lot, a small bit.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games