Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Kildeh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:27 pm
hi, I'm Kildeh. I enjoy long walks by myself, starry nights, and...OH...uh...RIGHT, nintendo forum...heh. Favorite color RED, Favorite meal SEAFOOD, I like boobs, that is all. (oh and yes i have a wii, ds.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Hi I'm Ranger Kate, I'm a newbie here and a newbie to gaming but I've been on Gaia scene 2003.
I'm basically looking for some help with a few technical difficulties with my Wii and general guidance as to what games I ought to get after I'm done beating Zelda.
I also draw my own webcomic, it almost never updates though.  

Ranger Kate

Aged Codger

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:19 pm
Ranger Kate
Hi I'm Ranger Kate, I'm a newbie here and a newbie to gaming but I've been on Gaia scene 2003.
I'm basically looking for some help with a few technical difficulties with my Wii and general guidance as to what games I ought to get after I'm done beating Zelda.
I also draw my own webcomic, it almost never updates though.

Link plz? Or just post it in the Gallery subforum if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Hiiii! I like rainbows, small fuzzy animals, and loud angry music. My DS is my second baby and sleeps in my purse. Of the DS games I've played, Pokemon is my favorite. I also like Animal Crossing and Mario Kart. My least favorite was Lost in Blue - not because of the gameplay necessarily, but the NewGame+ really pissed me off*. I also play some Wii and PC games, though not as much. If anyone wants to pokebattle me / race me / visit my town, let me know. heart

*In case you haven't played, you play a guy lost on an island with a girl. You hunt, fish, explore, build furniture/weapons/tools, and look for an escape route. Once you beat it you get to play as the girl, and then you can cook and collect shells. No, not in addition. That's ALL you can do. You don't even get to explore, because she can't climb cliffs at all (even though many of them are less than knee-height). I think you know what's wrong with that picture. Thankfully this was corrected in LiB2. Hearts to them.  

bandaidcoversthebullethol

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200

meboom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:52 pm
Hello I am Meboom for I explode when it comes from to Nintendo. burning_eyes
I would love to do anything I can to help anyone in the gulid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:54 pm
I just joined today. I have a Gamecube and both a Gameboy Advance and a Gameboy Advance Sp. I also have the super gameboy, the thing you connect to your Gamecube to play Gameboy games on it. I basically love anything and everything Nintendo.  

kitty shoes

Shy Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skinny Guy 11

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:46 pm
My name is Josh. I have black hair. My favorite game(s) are Zelda, Mario, Devil May Cry, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil 4, Occasionally Pokemon, and God of War 1&2. My favorite movies are Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, Cradle to the Grave, 300, and anything with violence. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:53 pm
Hey my names Michelle, I play mostly traditional games, but every once in a while a game will strike my fancy. I have been on gaia for a couple of years now, but i was never that active, trying to graguate!! but now in college, well i have too much time on my hands and well instead of writing 20 essays i am on gaia... or facebook, if anyone wants to find me on facebook just let me know. I go to ASU and i am a freshmen, and I love Nintendo(Only the best!!)

gods1disaster

Rayven Tegid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:55 pm
HELLO I'M LAURA!!!! Sorrry for the caps I just watched Naruto and a bit hyper. I got everything but the WII. My favorite game is Zelda: Twightlight Princess. So everyone feel free to add me to your friends list!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:11 pm
Hi everybody, I just joined Nintendo Cult. The name's Darkfire Dragonmaster, and I own games on every system except DS and the Wii. Some of my favorite games include the Legend of Zelda series, Final Fantasy series, Metroid series, NES Tetris, Cruisin' World, Castlevania series, Star Fox series (N64 to current), Fester's Quest, Duck Hunt, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore, Soul Calibur 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Resident Evil 4.  

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Bekko_Nisou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Hey, I'm new here, (obviously) And my favorite video games are,
the Prince of Persia Trilogy, Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Wii sports, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Prime Curruption3, Naruto: clash of Ninja two, gutair hero2, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many more!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 pm
Yeah alright I'm new too. I'm a Legend Of Zelda Fan and a Mario Fan. I have always been about Nintedo and I don't own a Xbox or Play Station. I have every single L.O.Z. game except the new Hourglass Phantom. I also have every single Nintedo Platform out there. Including the GB Mirco. I'm still working on the Wii. lol Nice to meet you all. I'm Ninja Boy Wonder. AKA Abe.  

Ninja Boy Wonder

Maguistars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Hello I'm new to the guild
I heart video games and my favorite color is red whee
now i'm playing pokemon pearl...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 am
Hello everyone! My name is Hanataro-kun. I'm new to both Gaia and the Nintendo Cult Guild, so yea. My favorite consoles are the NES-Wii. I no longer own a DS because I traded it in like an idiot for a Gamecube. All I have to say is if you ever get a copy of Pokemon Diamond and the name on it is HakuKun, the trainer number is 45535, the avatar is the Rich Boy avatar and it has over 220 hours on it, let me know, PLEASE! I really miss my Gengars, shiny Teddiursa, Empoleon, Jolteon and level 100 Eevee.  

Draccura

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games