Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:41 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
I love how it's suddenly cool here to jump on the band wagon and say that you're not emo but at the same time be a total stereotype and say that it's cool if you do it.

Who was this aimed at? neutral
Does it matter?
You are right at the edge, though. You starting in basically caused all the retards to start in too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm
well my story is that i became emo from problems i started having. i didnt know what to do so i just started to cut myself and it makes me feel so much better after i cut myself. my bf be doing the same s**t so i kinda also got into it because of him  

icedarkness09

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm
icedarkness09
well my story is that i became emo from problems i started having. i didnt know what to do so i just started to cut myself and it makes me feel so much better after i cut myself. my bf be doing the same s**t so i kinda also got into it because of him

You're a huge ******** idiot  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:04 pm
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
I love how it's suddenly cool here to jump on the band wagon and say that you're not emo but at the same time be a total stereotype and say that it's cool if you do it.

Does it matter?
You are right at the edge, though. You starting in basically caused all the retards to start in too.

Hmm, except I don't state that it's cool to go around boasting that you cut and pretending to be depressed when you're really not. neutral  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]

Does it matter?

Hmm, except I don't state that it's cool to go around boasting that you cut and pretending to be depressed when you're really not. neutral
... I know. You missed the point of what I was saying.

Right when you came was right about the right time because not a few days later did we have this big influx of retards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
[Hollow Point]

Does it matter?

... I know. You missed the point of what I was saying.

Right when you came was right about the right time because not a few days later did we have this big influx of retards.

So long as you're not lumping me in with those retards....  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

oleander19

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm
this is just a bit too sad. people who have problems with self mutilation and things like that don't "get into it" from friends. it's not a fad or a club to join-it's a serious psychological issue that people suffer from. and enjoying the emo style of clothing or music doesn't necessarily mean that you hurt yourself or that you are depressed. i like the music and the clothing and thanks to celexa i'm not depressed much anymore smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm
oh well.
here it goes.

just have to say that im not all really 'that emo'

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.
i sometimes dress like it but not too much. just the casual emo-ish look.

but im the kind of emo that feels sadness and heartaches like everyone else does. but then, im not emo coz i know how to fix things up and eventually feel happy about everything.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

but im the kind of emo that feels sadness and heartaches like everyone else does. but then, im not emo coz i know how to fix things up and eventually feel happy about everything.
Name one emo band and you can stay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

Silverstein.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 pm
Aiko-kawaii
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

Silverstein.
Should have known. Go learn what emo is then come back to me.

Edit: Although, to be fair Silverstein is probably the closest to emo anybody in this guild has gotten. Though still, a pretty s**t post-punk band. You might dig on Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi, Rites of Spring, Drive Like Jehu, Nation of Ulysses, Minor Threat, Braid, and The Germs.

Note: Not all of those are strictly emo or post-punk, but a general area of the same type of sound.

Also, if you name any of the following bands as either emo or screamo, you will be flamed:
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Used, or any other number of s**t mainstream pop-punk that kids listen to these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

Silverstein.

Edit: Although, to be fair Silverstein is probably the closest to emo anybody in this guild has gotten. Though still, a pretty s**t post-punk band. You might dig on Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi, Rites of Spring, Drive Like Jehu, Nation of Ulysses, Minor Threat, Braid, and The Germs.

Note: Not all of those are strictly emo or post-punk, but a general area of the same type of sound.

Also, if you name any of the following bands as either emo or screamo, you will be flamed:
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Used, or any other number of s**t mainstream pop-punk that kids listen to these days.

As I lay dying, Hawthorne Heights, The Used, etc.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 am
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

Silverstein.

Not you, darling. I love you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 pm
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
[Hollow Point]
Aiko-kawaii
oh well.
here it goes.

yes i do listen to it.
feel the songs.

Silverstein.

Not you, darling. I love you. heart

Oh no love, I was just adding to the list of ridiculous bands.
I love you too babe. heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 am
Well, I was since I started watching lots of manga into the visual kei and lolita fashion and started myself wearing that at the age of 14 while still being in school. I was always a artist and loved to write poetry special in the time I started to work on my very first stories. After a while I noticed that I can't wear lolita in that way because it is to frilly and such what just didn't fit my personality. So I started last year to mix it with bondage inspirated clothes and at this time I also found out about this styles when searching for clothes because visual kei and emo/scene clothes are actually pretty much the same but the way it is coordinated is different.

I was never a person that did follow the others, I always wanted to be elegant and feel comfortable in my clothes and there is sure nothing more elegant existing then the black color. Because I stand up for my style I earn much respect from the others and I think everybody should wear what they feel comfortable in because it is your life, not the one of the others.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games