Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:32 pm
Yah, but it was warm 2 days ago. crying Might not even go...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Good oint were is susie she got up and dissapaered that happens way to often with poeple.Also are we still even going to do the winter dance or what like please don't tell me the guild is dieing.That would suck i wonder why poeple quite rping.Wait i know why damn you kurai and your R.O. -_- oh well nothing you can do about it if they come back they come back.  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:02 pm
hee hee I adore RO too..but only when I play with other people. Aim:To get married!!..or maybe I'll just walk around with the dress on XP

IM A THIEF!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:04 pm
I'am still mad at it ut i can't force poeple to play so i might as well just except it.Also i have played RO but i try not to get addicted i have seen to many poeple get addicted to games like that.It aint pretty beleive me.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:14 pm
I belive i know what your talking about Uwasa. ::points to WoW friends including his web design teacher::

those people are scary.

Neways Valentines dance. ::long sigh::

crying i have to work on this crying oooohh the commintment of doing a guild crying ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:46 pm
I got a chocolate rose, 2 chocolate marshmellow hearts, a carnation, and a rose, and a box of sweet hearts for valentine's day!!! ^>^ those guys are so sweet for buying us all flowers.  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:48 pm
Wohoo, I got a kiss for Valentines Day, and now my Avi is carrying a box of chocolates!!! this valentines day is awsome!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:53 pm
Hmmmm who should I give my box of chocolates to ::dashing eyes::

I think I'll just keep em for myself! HA!  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:16 pm
lol thats what I did...sshhh..dont tell anyone ninja ..... eek you there, stop eyeballing my chocolate box *starts running around like a maniac* their mine I tell you MINE!!!! scream domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:36 pm
Hi everybody please fill me in on anything i missed because i got addicted to my new shadow hearts 2. It is so sad that i get addicted so easil i can't beleive me.But anywas i missed you guys so much.  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:07 pm
*blinks teary eyes*I want chocolats..T.T I want a hug and kisses.. crying and msot of all I want a boyfriend!!!!!
T____________T  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:15 pm
Your really don't want a Boyfriend/Gurlfriend Joy. They are pain in butts. ^^. having lots of Gurls as friends however.. was suppose to be better.. but just instead gave me more pain.. at least.. only physical this time XP.

Whatever.

I should really come back and RP with y'all probably ^^;; i really hoped everyone could start up their own plots and such and RP about but aparently i messed up the balance a bit somewhere.. not quite sure how. But i think its just because everyones been more busy now a days and such.

^^; heh...  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:03 pm
Sorry to say this kurai but i'am tired of just having girls as freinda honestly i don't need more freinds of the female gender.I need a girlfreind well not need but want on. They are not pain in the butts if you find the right one if you find the right one it is like being in constant bliss.You love to be with this person you would give up everything for them and in the end die with out them.But that's enough out of me jus tone speaking of a broken heart anyway ya you should rp more we should all rp more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:35 pm
.....about the girlfriend/boyfriend thing...lol its a long story, but just make sure the person is the right one xp .....anyway, do any of you know when the Gaia anniversary ball is....I read Lanzers journal and he said that the real valentine gift event will be given out at the Gaia anniversary ball...the chocolates was just a gift for SOME(key word their) gaians, for being so patient so they could put up the hangout system 3nodding  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:47 pm
The hangout system isnt working, still.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games