Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:18 pm
"Oroami your awake." She grabs his arm and puts it on her belly. a kick is felt. "you know what i must do."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 pm
''Yes, i alreday told you, you need to go to the snow." Oroami said sweating.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 pm
"i will return shortly." Susumu gives Oroami a kiss then disperses like the clone she really was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:38 pm
Oroami sat up and waited for RJ to come to.  

Havok-Trance

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:38 pm
After wandering through the forrest I find myself conveniently at the gates of the cloud village. I walk casually out the gates and could territory. I then poof away..........  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:14 am
Rj wakes up slowly feeling the throbing headache as he walked over to the sink and got some water Rj then held his head down thinking why they were back here as he remembered the flashbacks and took a deep breath  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm
damn, were the hell did he go rahenno said with himself. rahenno trys to find a trial or some clue joe left behind, to where he went. he was no way to be found.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:52 pm
"RJ, i have to go to the snow, please don't get hurt, if you need anyhelp head to the hospital." Oroami said  

Havok-Trance

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:50 pm
*I arrive a minute after Rhaenno.* "He'll be lying low for a while. He would go to the Akatsuki but there's no way in hell they'd let him in........... at least I hope. If he can he'll find people who'll agree to help him or sneak back into the city to get more of the boys. I pray that the later doesn't happen. Damnit JZ."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm
"well we cant go to the akatsuki base, with the demon i have, it'll only cause more trobule,well lets head back to the dorms, no reason to stay here" rahenno said jumping back to the dorms  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:51 pm
hector rouge
"RJ, i have to go to the snow, please don't get hurt, if you need anyhelp head to the hospital." Oroami said

"yeah no problem"
Rj said rubbing his forehead
"if you need anything dont heisatate to ask for anything"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:33 pm
In a yellow flash Angel and Rj were at the gate."Summoning jutsu." He summoned his bird once more."I am starting to run out of chakra. We are going. But we are gonna wait until they get here." He said.  

o Apollo i

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:42 pm
"well im here, but i will stay here to"

"im just here to wave you guys out"

"rj... good luck!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games