Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:51 am
"I'm fine seriously. I just want to go down and eat. I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me. I love you." she smiled and brushed past him. "Hey you coming? Or are you just going to stand here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"I'm fine seriously. I just want to go down and eat. I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me. I love you." she smiled and brushed past him. "Hey you coming? Or are you just going to stand here?"

redface
"Uhh...Yeah. Do you just want to eat up here? I don't want to make another scene..."
Dammit Tuesday! You offered too soon. Jeez your so stupid!  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:08 am
Lilli had forgotten about the incident in the dining room. "Oh yes, umm.." She was starting to feel over-powered by him, intimidated once more. "I don't know. I mean," she shrugged "it's not like I'm mad at you anymore. I won't try to make a scene like last time."

She was feeling shaky so she escaped his grip and walked out the door. "Hey! Tuesday?" She called from down the hall, "Come on." Lilli continued down the hall but Tuesday didn't seem to be following. She made her way down the staircase and then waited, her arms folded acrossher chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:18 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli had forgotten about the incident in the dining room. "Oh yes, umm.." She was starting to feel over-powered by him, intimidated once more. "I don't know. I mean," she shrugged "it's not like I'm mad at you anymore. I won't try to make a scene like last time."

She was feeling shaky so she escaped his grip and walked out the door. "Hey! Tuesday?" She called from down the hall, "Come on." Lilli continued down the hall but Tuesday didn't seem to be following. She made her way down the staircase and then waited, her arms folded acrossher chest.
Ugh. Stubborn. Ah well. Fine. But she better do something tonight or I'll be mad....
"Okay fine! I'm coming!" He walked out of the bathroom still wearing the mini-toga. Oh yeah! Mini-toga...
He pulled it off revealing his white abdomen. He looked in the mirror and flexed...
Hmmm....He was quite muscular compared to someone else his size.Pretty nice eh?
He walked out the door and don the stairs to see Lilli at the bottom withher arms crossed, he sneaked up on her and wrapped his cold body arms around her waist. The chill from his body sent a shiver down her spine.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:28 am
She slightly shivered feeling his icy touch. She it left a burning sensation, after he'd let go. "Hey, there you are."She said in a joking tone. "Come on I'm hungry, aren't you?" She pulled on his arms. She once again stared, for the fact he asn't ctaully wearing a shirt any more. "What happened to your uh.. mini-toga?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:31 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She slightly shivered feeling his icy touch. She it left a burning sensation, after he'd let go. "Hey, there you are."She said in a joking tone. "Come on I'm hungry, aren't you?" She pulled on his arms. She once again stared, for the fact he asn't ctaully wearing a shirt any more. "What happened to your uh.. mini-toga?"
He chuckled. "I'm fairly hungry." He said and snapped at her neck.
"Ah, mini-toga. a good friend of mine." He laughed and smiled. "Mini-toga has found a new companion, the laundry basket."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:38 am
She scoffed. "Hah, nice. Or did you just take it leave it there to show off your chest, Hmm? Yeah." Lilli tuged on him again "Well come on then let's go." She took his hand and led theminto the room. It was fairly empty to her liking. They took a spot at the opposite of the head, it being closer. Lilli sat down and pulled out a chair for Tuesday. "Sit." she practically commanded him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:56 am
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

She seemed to have missed one because by the time she had named them all he had vanished. She sighed and looked around just in case he would reapear....but he didnt. She thought a bit maybe i should go and look for him later, he might. no .... he wouldn't " well let's be on our way... let's not kep breakfeast waiting for us.." she smiled and started walking. Her purple velvet dress was slliding on the floor, and the blood red ribbons added the perfect comination to the dress. Her hair, as golden as gold,was in a braid with jeweled accessories. She wore the some choker that she wore she was a child, a black one with a jewled cross.

as they walked through the hallways to the breakfeast room, she looked everwhere on her way, in vain to try and spot him. But somehow it seemed as if he had acctualy vanished, she smiled and continued as though nothing was bothering her.

Raphael looked at Hikari as though she was insane. He wasn't being rude in truth he was doing what came natural to him, telling or showing people how he felt. He didn't really care what others would feel or say he just cared that he would tell them how he felt and that would be that. He saw nothing gained by keeping things to yourself. "Well we have to have lovely cold wine because somebody, known to us as Dray seemed to forget to get it out last night." He gave a look to Emilia, only her brother could do that, the wine of course was not wine, but rather blood, unlike most vampires they liked to have their blood saved rather than go out and drain another.

Emilia let out a little giggle, only the feared Dray could be so forgetful over these things. She then turned to Hikari, "I will perpare you your breakfast Hikari." She smiled, none of the others would probably know or remember how to cook, they often just had their blood to survive. Clearly it wasn't their own but it was blood. She wonded what she was looking for and who that person she saw had been.

Absent minded for a bit she turned over to Emilia" oh what!? sure.... you can do that..." she really was trying to hard....sh wanted to eat and going searching right away....." are we going to eat soon.....?"  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:42 am
Klaash's breathing was much more labored than it had been only a moment ago. His face ached from the punches, but he knew that Jin's hand would be sore--if not bleeding-- from the strong force when the thin knucle flesh met with his face. Friction ouccured, and probably took most of the skin on the knucles he used to punch Klaash with, off. Holding himself upright by wrapping his arms behind him around a tree, he still panted. "She's quite cute...a--and *cough* What do you have...against me?"

Klaash genuinely[sp?] smiled, admited that he did like Klara a little bit. In his mind, he thought of two probable reactions for Jin; beat Klaash up more, or freeze, and do something else. He prayed to God that Jin wouldn't beat his face any more. His vision was a little blurred now. Tsshyeiah sort of cared for Klaash like an angry mother, and his brother Xellious did care for his family a lot. Although his work was very discreit, and he keeps most of his life a secret, so one would not know.

[[ ;^; I feel like someone needs to make another chracter for Xellious. xD
I have like,a lot. Kya-Chan? Ori-Chan? ( T^T Help? )]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:36 am
[[KYA-CHAN TO THE RESCUE!! Do you mean like a lover for Xellious or what? I mean or a friend. YOu just said 'someone for Xellious' so i didn't know.]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:09 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[[KYA-CHAN TO THE RESCUE!! Do you mean like a lover for Xellious or what? I mean or a friend. YOu just said 'someone for Xellious' so i didn't know.]]
[[YES!! >D A lover.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:15 pm
((aw Klaash’s pretty face! Lol))

Jin’s knuckles burned where his flesh was missing-something he was used to.

Jin saw Klaash panting, he couldn’t take much more of this.

How far would Jin go with the fight? He didn’t want to kill him…He just wanted to get the message across Klara was his- wait what?! No she wasn’t his! She was a friend and nothing more; he only disliked Klaash hanging around because he was a bad influence on her not because he knew that Klara had feelings for Klaash. Not that she mentioned said feeling to him, but she didn’t hide them well.

What did he say?? Jin’s muscles tensed and he was unable to move.

Jin gave a final blow to Klaash’s stomach knocking him out and inadvertently broke a few bones in his hand.

Darn it.

Shaking the pain off he looked down at Klaash annoyed.

“Everything.” He muttered before walking away.

((did I just godmod? ^_^ sorry for knocking him out))  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:27 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She scoffed. "Hah, nice. Or did you just take it leave it there to show off your chest, Hmm? Yeah." Lilli tuged on him again "Well come on then let's go." She took his hand and led theminto the room. It was fairly empty to her liking. They took a spot at the opposite of the head, it being closer. Lilli sat down and pulled out a chair for Tuesday. "Sit." she practically commanded him.
"Awww....okay..." He sat into a chair that was next to hers. The food was already out. He grabbed a plate and piled on raw pork. He then grabbed a huge bowl of udon. He stuffed the meat in his mouth and slowly chewed once he got it down he grabbed a huge glass of red wine and chugged it.
He put it down on the table and did the same process about 2 times more. All while Lilli was staring at him with an annoyed look on her face.
"HEY! I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:47 pm
[[ Sorry for dying!! ;^; ]]

Klaash just lay there, motionless. The blood on his face was starting to dry, and harden to become brown-black crust stuck to his pretty face. His chest moved sluggishly in and out, a sign he was beathing, but just. While his mind was active, he dreampt of visions in his mind.

"Mom!" Klaash cried, running to his withering mother. His face was wet with tears. His spiky hair was even untinider than normal. A little boy held the hand of a soon to be deceased woman. Sobs emitted from his mouth,"Mom! Why..." The woman was smiling weakly, her face was covered with her own blood. Her other arm had been lopped off by unknown feinds. His father was dead as well, only his weak mother, bearly able to fend of a cold, was withering away.

"I'll see you, again, right Klaash? I'll wait for you." She said,smling tenderly.

Klaash merely sobbed loudly as the woman, his mother, faded away.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:06 pm
"Neh." Bou stumbled on a rock and fell over. "Ahhh!" Her face was red hot.
When she looked up she saw the doors of the manor. "Ugh" She opened the door and walked into the dining hall where everyone was eating breakfast. She saw a particularly strange couple, the male was stuffing his face with food and the female looked rather annoyed.
I've never seen them before...Must be new.
She sits at a table and serves herself some ramen.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games