Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:35 am
"Well I did in fact learn something new today...I might show you guys outside later. Hey Reign! hahahha oh yes there is a new person in fact I haven't introduced myself to her yet." Leon turned around and walked back in where Kai seemed rather speechless. Leon's red eyes gazed into the new person's. "Allow me to introduce myself my name is Leon and over here is Kai. The young girl's name is Reign..." He said softly petting Reign's ears. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:42 am
Her ears perked up, sharp eyes falling upon the guest, a sort of tingling starting in the back of her mind, old memories she'd thought she'd forgottne stirring, just out of her grasp... it was so frustrating... but it was al because of this girl, because she was...similar "You are the guest? Hmmm... strange, how I feel a sense of kinship... you interest me, very much so, so I hope you stay long, and enjoy your stay, welcome." she said this, of course, in rapid-fire mews and meows, and sounded no different than she usually did; only the girl, being a sort of cat like she, would understand  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:41 pm
She smiled and understood the rapid meews, then she said to one called reign "yes, guest; thank you. did you know there is a wolf behind you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:42 pm
then she addressed the one called Kai " forgive my fear, in some ways you remind me of my former guardian his name was rolf and yes he was a dog."  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:46 pm
she grinned and nodded; more mewing "Yes; these are my frineds, and at first they startled me too, i was quite afraid, but they are genuinely kind people, and Kai is my best friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:47 pm
To one called Leon she stated " Hello, thank you for the introductions, I am .......... I can't remember. I'm sorry. I have a brother his name is Tuck but we have been seperate for months now I think. "  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:48 pm
Kai replyed with a growl, then walked out of the room and up to his.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:50 pm
Acrisiss
she grinned and nodded; more mewing "Yes; these are my frineds, and at first they startled me too, i was quite afraid, but they are genuinely kind people, and Kai is my best friend."

" He is guardian ? your guardian? meerow!"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:53 pm
she followed Kai up to his room but stopped at the door. "Kai, I'm sorry if I offended your pride." Then came back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:01 pm
She seemed to think for a moment, then nodded "meeeww....It would seem so, I think of them as friends, but yes, were I in any real danger, I am sure Kai and Leon...or 'red' as i call him... would run to my rescue meeeww."  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:08 pm
Kai opened the door and stoped her, "no, no its not that its just... well after you said 'do you know theres a wolf behind you' it kinda upset me, but yes i do like to look out for Reign shes like a sister.this is the closest thing i've ever had to a family... sorry if i upset you at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:21 pm
"Hmm Kai? Do you want to see what I learned today? I'll be happy to show you. Follow me out back." Leon said ears twitching  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:26 pm
"No im sorry leon i'll see it later."Kai whent back into his room and locked the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:38 pm
"Alright I understand..." Leon walked away. ((It always happens...usually when an animal doesn't know another it gets jealous...I know how he feels.)) Leon thought to himself/  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:29 pm
erri sighed and grabed not only Kai's left overs but some of her fresh cookies as well and went up to his room took out her ring of keys and unlocked the door walking in and relocking it behind her Here you are Kai now is something wrong she went up to him putting her hand gently on his shoulder with her ears slightly wilting in a way that they always does when she's worried while looking at him with a sad but friendly glint in her eyes she stated very sweetly and softly you know you can tell me i do care about all of you even our new sister so now what is bothering you so that is making you come up here and hide is it not a cats job to hide when upset and a wolfs job to face it with pride for that is how i see you a wolf thats no longer just a pup now please tell me what is so wrong that you come and hide like a pup behind its mother? Erri smiled softly at him and put her forhead to his as a sign of true friendship and trust...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games