Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Shoafy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 pm
bump 101.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:53 pm
bump 102.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 pm
bump 103.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:00 pm
bump 104.  

Shoafy

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Nudge sixty-nine
(The Evil Overlord Devises A Plot... for Divash!)

69. Independent midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Nudge seventy

70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Nudge seventy-one

71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty to see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Nudge seventy-two

72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Nudge seventy-three

73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:35 pm
Nudge seventy-four

74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Nudge seventy-five

75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Nudge seventy-six

76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Nudge seventy-seven

77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutenant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:39 pm
Nudge seventy-eight

78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical." heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Nudge seventy-nine

79. If my doomsday device comes with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games