Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:08 am
Nathan S. Cross
I didn't much care for Alfred, but that's been covered...a lot, it seems. I wasn't too fond of Nicholai, either. Normally I like villains, but these two just weren't my favorites.

alfred ruled! his outfit was cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:31 am
Chris and Leon annoyed me.

We need a real hero to replace them. Someone like Jim Chapman.  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:39 am
you know what, I'm glad you mentioned that guy... if it was Jim instead of Ashley...I'm sorry but I would be trying to find ways to kill him. Much like the time I told Ashley to stay put at the castle gate,then fired the cannon killing her in a blaze of fire. But at least Jim's funny when it comes to a person playing as him in Outbreak. too bad his 'playing dead' move rapidly increases your viral percentage.

When I'm Alyssa Playing online with a person playing Jim. I like to stun gun his a** when Jim plays dead. that is of coarse,friendly fire is on. if not I just leave his a** when a zombies waiting for him to get up.((I'm more of a Kevin Player so yeah))..dude gets on my nerves with his bitching,but hes the only character who I laugh at his Ad-libs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:55 am
Ashley was wack. I hope we never see her again.  

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:51 am
I've said it before, I'll say it again: where's the minigame where you do the most gory, unconventional deaths to Ashley? That'd be better than the real game. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:59 am
I'd buy a game just for that.
Maybe there should be a vid game charcter 'Hostel'. That'd be satisfying.....
* imagines toasting Yuffie alive, and pulling out all of Ashley's hair one strand at a time *  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:00 pm
Canas Renvall
I've said it before, I'll say it again: where's the minigame where you do the most gory, unconventional deaths to Ashley? That'd be better than the real game. xd

Theres a video of Leon's deaths.

Someone should make a video of Ashley's death.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:02 pm
Hmm I thought there was one of every single death possible, I thought it included all characters not just Leon. Though it was funny. I want someone to sync 'Hunk's Neck Breaker Ballet' to some music. That'd be good.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:23 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
you know what, I'm glad you mentioned that guy... if it was Jim instead of Ashley...I'm sorry but I would be trying to find ways to kill him. Much like the time I told Ashley to stay put at the castle gate,then fired the cannon killing her in a blaze of fire. But at least Jim's funny when it comes to a person playing as him in Outbreak. too bad his 'playing dead' move rapidly increases your viral percentage.

When I'm Alyssa Playing online with a person playing Jim. I like to stun gun his a** when Jim plays dead. that is of coarse,friendly fire is on. if not I just leave his a** when a zombies waiting for him to get up.((I'm more of a Kevin Player so yeah))..dude gets on my nerves with his bitching,but hes the only character who I laugh at his Ad-libs.

Jim's an awesome character. The best part is even though he's scared shitless(like, well, everyone in this guild would be - no doubt in my mind - he's still trying to escape rather than hide. And he's helpin' others as he does it. What a guy!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:18 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Nathan S. Cross
I didn't much care for Alfred, but that's been covered...a lot, it seems. I wasn't too fond of Nicholai, either. Normally I like villains, but these two just weren't my favorites.

Meh, he was a fine little amusement 'til we find out he's completely loopy.  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:06 pm
StarStrife
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Jim's an awesome character. The best part is even though he's scared shitless(like, well, everyone in this guild would be - no doubt in my mind - he's still trying to escape rather than hide. And he's helpin' others as he does it. What a guy!)

Aside from Alyssa, I like Jim the best in the Outbreak series. biggrin
Comic relief characters always rock.

He's got the best ad-lib while sliding along the side of the Hellfire building outside, where you meet those b*****d crows.

Jim: I've never been this high on crack!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:27 pm
Sorry for turning this into a semi-most loved thread, btw.  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Nathan S. Cross
Exodia The Forbidden One
Nathan S. Cross

i thought he was cooler when he went crrazzy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:32 pm
THE EBOLA VIRUS!
Nathan S. Cross
Exodia The Forbidden One
Nathan S. Cross

Meh, he creeped me out.  

Mr. Kennedy

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:36 pm
Mr. Kennedy
THE EBOLA VIRUS!
Nathan S. Cross
Exodia The Forbidden One
Nathan S. Cross

Meh, he creeped me out.

Yeah, same here. And the voice...the voice!! ...well, I could handle the voice, but a crossdresser? No thanks.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games