Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:50 am
"Here have some fish," Aqualad said as he tossed Robin and Beastboy each a fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:49 am
Argent was back to another dream. She mubled. and just sat waiting to see wat happenes. She heard a scream in the distance she ran as fast as she could but tripped over a rock. she saw star behind a tree and she fell to the ground her body dead her eyes looking at me. Argent faced the other way while tears were going down her cheeks.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 am
Aqualad saw Argent shaking and realized she was having another nightmare. "Argent wake up," Aqualad yelled as he sook Argent in an attempt to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 am
Argent felt someone touch her. She thought she would have awoken but for some reason she could not awake the terror. A guy with soiky hair came up to her. She looked and asked "Why cant I awaken my dream?" She didnt know if he was good or bad but at least it was better than seeing my friend dead on the ground.

He grabbed me by the hand and told me "You have to know." Argent was confused "Have to know what?!?!?!" She heard another gun. "This time it was robin. He blocked the gun shot but when he stood a girl stabbed him 6times with a sharp knive. This time Argent was maD "i NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS DREAM" She yelled. They guy holding her hand let go. You will never leave.

"What do u mean?" She asked nervously

"Not until u learn to respect ppl" And he hit her on the face.

She fell to the floor. She watched him laugh and she bit his foot and ran as fast as she could.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am
Aqualad began soaking Argent with water hoping it would wake up like before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am
Argent felt water on her face. Yes she knew aqualad was trying to wake her. "ugh come on wake up." She told herself.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 am
Then Balise and Swiftkill walked outside of the den and walked over to the others. "Morning you two", he said.

"Oh, morning Blaise and Swiftkill", said Blood Moon. "Hey is there something I don't know yet", said Blood Moon.

"So I guess your brother hasn't told you. Told you that Swiftkill is preganet with pups", explained Blaise.

Blood Moon smiled and said, "Well, thats just wondeful news now. Now, I won't be the youngest in the pack now. Haha!"

"Thats right young miss", said Blaise with a smile. "But this means we have to make sure that none of our enemies come's near our Alphasse queen now. Since she is preganet now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:38 pm
"We won't let them come anywhere near." He growled as he became a wolf again. "We also have to keep the pups a secret from the Titans. Who knows? They might use it against us..." Scar was smiling. He was glad that new pups would come into the pack.

Raven bit into the fish as she watched Argent and Aqualad. She swallowed the rest of the fish before running to Argent. "Wake up." She hissed into Argent's ear, half-knowing that it probably wouldn't work,  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:06 pm
"Raven can you use your powers to teleport me into Argent's mind,"Aqualad said as he was panicking to wake up Argent.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:10 pm
As Cyborg was eating a fish he looked around and said, "Hey shouldn't Starfire come in now. You know she hasn't ate and she's taking a long time outside just staring at the lake and...." As he got inerupted by Starfire's voice.

"Hello friends and moring to you all. Sorry if I took long", said Starfire as she came in, grabbed a fish, and started to eat it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's right", said Swiftkill. She than layed down next to Blood Moon all com.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:45 pm
Argent heards raven voice "Wake up" Argent thought that of course i want to wake up. Argent was walking towards a river she saw her reflection in the water. Than the spike hair kid was in the reflection argent hit the water to not c him and ran faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:49 pm
Then Starfire saw everyone trying to wake Argent up but it didn't seem to work. Then Starfire stood up and said, "Everyone you might want to cover your ears." Then walked over to Argent went near her ear and yelled, "WAKE UP!"

As Starfire yelled very loud Cyborg coverd his ears.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:44 pm
"Did it work?" Aqualad asked as he took his hands off his ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Argent groaned. She heard star yell it in her ear. Wait if i can her them maybe they can hear me. "HELLLOOOOOO!!!!" she screamed to c if it worked but i bet it was just a siglent hello through the wind.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:38 pm
"it didnt work," Aqualad said looking at the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games